Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by preludejo Click here to enlarge
    It's not that interesting. The CA was the flying pilot, the F/O was doing the radios. That's just how it's done.
    Ok then it's not interesting.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge, don't pay attention to the media, they are clueless when it comes to aviation
    9.72@146
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge, don't pay attention to the media, they are clueless when it comes to aviation
    This man knows his $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Id rep you if i could. As an ATC cti shool grad and working in the aviation field, i completely agree. The media has absolutely no idea what theyre talking about, and all the opinions formulated by their "experts," are regurgetated from any 100 level aviation class.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IDK who neg repped you but I gave some back.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 253 Click here to enlarge
    Id rep you if i could. As an ATC cti shool grad and working in the aviation field, i completely agree. The media has absolutely no idea what theyre talking about, and all the opinions formulated by their "experts," are regurgetated from any 100 level aviation class.
    I laugh half the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

We just need to be patient about what happens with this airliner. In 2009 Air France had lost an airliner flying from Brazil over the Atlantic Ocean. The planes transponder wasn't turned off and they were able to pinpoint the area of where the plane had went down. They were also able to locate some debris about 5 days after the crash. The important thing is that they couldn't find the rest of the plane and the black boxes until 2 years later and to find out what actually brought the airliner down. You can read about the flight 447 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447

Now why is that important? Well it took them 2 years although they had several systems which were helping them triangulate and locate the wreck. Here we have none of that, the transponder has been turned off, the airliner made a bunch of different flight changes, it will truly be difficult to locate the wreck. I wont be surprised if it takes them longer than 2 years to find it and for answers to finally start flowing in.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A black hole, now that is stupid...f*ching morons.

It crashed in the ocean end of story. They just have to find it, good luck with that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    A black hole, now that is stupid...f*ching morons.

It crashed in the ocean end of story. They just have to find it, good luck with that.
    LOL - the sad part is this is "news" in our country. It's almost like they air anything they can to fill time, even if it is something outrageous. I am not saying the news is "conspiring" to hide things, I just think they are plain incompetent - and couldn't hide anything if they tried. Blackhole took down a jumbo jet on CNN.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would just like them to find some kind of debris that would point to it crashing into the ocean.

Then again if I was trying to jack it I'd plant debris. What I've learned from all of this is a rough guide on how to steal a plane.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Inmarsat used a wave phenomenon discovered in the 19th century to analyze the seven pings its satellite picked up from Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to determine its final destination.

The new findings led Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak to conclude on Monday that the Boeing 777, which disappeared more than two weeks ago, crashed thousands of miles away in the southern Indian Ocean, killing all 239 people on board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345