Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Eurocharged N63 flash -- Anyone running it?

So is anyone running the Eurocharged flash? I'm curious how it compares to the BMS Stage1/Stage2

http://www.eurocharged.com/products/...oftware-detail

They are making some strong statements in regards to torque gains

Stock Eurocharged
    Peak Power (bhp) 401 485
    Peak Torque (lb-ft) 470 581

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just installed RaceChip ult programer on my Activehybrid 7 with the N62tu motor. There is a big difference between the factory settings and the chip. Normally when i try to speed up from 70 mph to 100 mph, the factory settings will drop the trans gear from 8 to 5 and take off. But now the trans just drops from 8 to 7th and you can feel the torque pushing the car hard. I pends you to the seat. From the factory the numbers are 479hp and 516 tq, RaceChip claims 507hp & 564tq and that is before factoring in the 27hp & 155tq from the electric motor. The chip came with the factory settings at 6, but I turned it down to 5. At setting 6 the power with the electric motor would be 534hp & 721tq. I haven't had a chance to take it to the track or dyno yet. The track doesn't open back up to the spring and i will have to find a shop with a dyno here in Maryland.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by antwan229 Click here to enlarge
    I just installed RaceChip ult programer on my Activehybrid 7 with the N62tu motor. There is a big difference between the factory settings and the chip. Normally when i try to speed up from 70 mph to 100 mph, the factory settings will drop the trans gear from 8 to 5 and take off. But now the trans just drops from 8 to 7th and you can feel the torque pushing the car hard. I pends you to the seat. From the factory the numbers are 479hp and 516 tq, RaceChip claims 507hp & 564tq and that is before factoring in the 27hp & 155tq from the electric motor. The chip came with the factory settings at 6, but I turned it down to 5. At setting 6 the power with the electric motor would be 534hp & 721tq. I haven't had a chance to take it to the track or dyno yet. The track doesn't open back up to the spring and i will have to find a shop with a dyno here in Maryland.
    First of all welcome but your post is pushing a product nobody here has heard of.

Not doubting you just saying it's a first post.

You're saying this is a flash tune? As you are saying you are changing settings it sounds like a piggyback?

Would love to see dynos on your car. This is probably worth its own thread as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for welcoming me to the post.

I'm sorry, this is a piggyback tune from a company called RaceChip out of Germany.

I don't mean to push this product onto anyone. I was reading the about different tuning options and did a little looking around to see what was out there in the market.

If you know of any Dyno shops here in Maryland, could you let me know because I want to get it dynoed.

I will also look into opening up a thread as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for welcoming me to the post.
    I didn't as this isn't the post. This is BimmerBoost.

If you know of any Dyno shops here in Maryland, could you let me know because I want to get it dynoed.
    I do, yes. Looks like you'll need an all wheel drive dyno right?

I will also look into opening up a thread as well.
    I think that is a much better idea than bumping other threads with your posts.