Close

1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, CA, 90631
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i

Click here to enlarge

As we get older, many of us find that as we settle down and have kids, we have to give up our toys- story after story about selling their “fun” car because they’re getting married or having kids – yeah, there’s a time when a family car is more appropriate. But what if your family car was also your sports car? Ashan, who’s built this stealthy white 2010 N54-powered BMW 335i sedan into something delightfully sneaky. “This is my weekend family car, I got it to comfortably take my family around on the weekends, but it’s just as much for me – for when I have time to drive and enjoy it...”

Read More:
    http://blog.modbargains.com/power-n-...eper-e90-335i/

Click here to enlarge

2010 BMW 335i E90

Mod List:
    BMW Performance Gloss Black Grilles
    BMS JB4 PNP
    H&R TRAK + Spacers 15mm R & 10mm F
    H&R Cup Kit
    OEM M3 Floormats
    BMS Oil Catch Can
    Active Autowerke FMIC
    VSRF Downpipes
    BMS LED Angel Eyes
    Alpine White Painted Reflectors
    Motul 8100 X-Cess Oil - 5W40

Click here to enlarge

Read More: http://blog.modbargains.com/power-n-...eper-e90-335i/

For any questions regarding this build, feel free to PM or email me at frank@modbargains.com
    Click here to enlarge
    Sean Singh | Sean@modbargains.com | (714) 582-3330 x 8009
    We Specialize In: BMW Parts In Stock | BMW Wheels Experts | BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | VMR Wheels Experts | Cobb AccessPORT N54 In Stock | Avant Garde Wheels In Stock | BMW Headlights Fast Shipping | BMW Exhaust
    Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
    Check out our BLOG for the latest updates and discounts!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice car with good mods, but I'd be reluctant to call lightly-modified car like this a "build."

Just my gratuitous 2 cents.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MDORPHN Click here to enlarge
    Nice car with good mods, but I'd be reluctant to call lightly-modified car like this a "build."

Just my gratuitous 2 cents.

Neil
    I agree with you to a degree but also many of us take our cars further than most people would deem rational. I mean, first of all, most people I know consider what I do with my car insane. Then again, these people also have kids, families, and a bunch of junk like that supposedly fills their lives with love and drains their bank accounts to the point modifying their car is changing their oil or whatever.

Anyway, that list of modifications is more than than 99% of BMW owners will do. Additionally, it is where most of the money is made. Modbargains, BMS, etc., don't make their money on us. They make their money on the guy who buys clear corners, an intake, etc. This forum is filled with a rare breed of hardcore enthusiast.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale