Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Vargas S2B2 Track video / ROAD ATL BMW CCA

Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    ^^^ super badass man. Feels like I'm playing Forza dude. That's one of my fav tracks on that game and you get to go in real life haha. Car must handle with all the mods you have done.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

How are you liking that spec 2+ clutch now that some time has gone by?
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ super badass man. Feels like I'm playing Forza dude. That's one of my fav tracks on that game and you get to go in real life haha. Car must handle with all the mods you have done.
    The car handles really well, i was surprised that it didn't go into limp mode pushing 20psi. All it needs is brake pad replacement, that's it. By the way, the car had open diff as wavetrac is building me a new diff.
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MAC335 Click here to enlarge
    How are you liking that spec 2+ clutch now that some time has gone by?
    I really like the setup, it handles the power just fine and no issues driving it daily. I think it has gotten much better after 2000miles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gogunbaba Click here to enlarge
    The car handles really well, i was surprised that it didn't go into limp mode pushing 20psi. All it needs is brake pad replacement, that's it. By the way, the car had open diff as wavetrac is building me a new diff.
    I bet it would feel amazing with some BBK. Damn you did really well with an open diff man, I didn't have balls when I went to the track two weeks ago with my 335 lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I bet it would feel amazing with some BBK. Damn you did really well with an open diff man, I didn't have balls when I went to the track two weeks ago with my 335 lol.
    LOL. Let me clarify, I wasn't driving the car. Rob (the driver) is a good friend and he is the manager of the shop that works on my car. From what I can see in the video, he turned 1.43 without even pushing it, I told him to not to go over 140(the car will do 160+) at the back straight as the car really needed new brake pads Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

LOL. Let me clarify, I wasn't driving the car. Rob (the driver) is a good friend and he is the manager of the shop that works on my car. From what I can see in the video, he turned 1.43 without even pushing it, I told him to not to go over 140(the car will do 160+) at the back straight as the car really needed new brake pads Click here to enlarge

God damn that's fast lap. That track is amazing, I love that straight.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like one of those e36's had a s54 swap
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like one of those e36's had a s54 swap
    yes, it does. Click here to enlarge. . It is IAN's car, he is an instructor for BMW CCA just like Rob. That E36 is very very quick and has tons of power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes, it does. Click here to enlarge. . It is IAN's car, he is an instructor for BMW CCA just like Rob. That E36 is very very quick and has tons of power.
    IMHO that's the perfect engine swap for that car
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It sounds sick and I wanna say has very close straight line performance to my car. He told me that it is an S54 with upgraded rods?.??? I am not very good with the lingo but as far as I understood from our conversation it is not a regular s54 motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

It sounds sick and I wanna say has very close straight line performance to my car. He told me that it is an S54 with upgraded rods?.??? I am not very good with the lingo but as far as I understood from our conversation it is not a regular s54 motor.
    If he opened an S54 (ridiculously stout stock motor) up and swapped out the con rods, he's making big time power. That or he just likes to spend money, guessing it's the former. That was an awesome video by the way.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

sick vid! What tires were you running?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by triggz Click here to enlarge
    sick vid! What tires were you running?
    Michelin PSS 33PSI 67 degrees outside temperature

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Moved to BMW 3-Series -> E9X.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale