Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

it's not like over here or real life. in both situations you can tell the other person whatever you want whenever you want and likely neither one of you will think anything of it. but over there, and pretty much all moderated forums, "you're clueless" is an insult taken to heart, which lead to "consequences"
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    read up on some of sticky's threads too lol. you shoulda seen how butthurt one guy got when he called sticky's rims ugly and sticky was like "figures, it's not like you would understand HRE's anyway" Click here to enlargeguy $#@!in raaaaged
    For the record, this is what I said. The guy was saying he wanted to put gaudy 22's on his M6 so my response was this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    That is fine, but this coming from someone who wanted to put 22's on the M6... and still hasn't. Not surprised you don't understand what HRE C90's are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

i diiiiiieeed when that guy snapped Click here to enlarge
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

it's not like over here or real life. in both situations you can tell the other person whatever you want whenever you want and likely neither one of you will think anything of it. but over there, and pretty much all moderated forums, "you're clueless" is an insult taken to heart, which lead to "consequences"
    Well I run my own forum now as I can't stand being told what to do by people who shouldn't be telling me what to do in the first place. Anyone who is defending the wrong side as right shouldn't be a moderator.

Anyway, automotive enthusiasts now have a place to speak where your data and the quality of your posting history is what is respected and taken into account. Not some moderator's e-boner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i diiiiiieeed when that guy snapped Click here to enlarge
    LOL found the thread.... His initial comment was:

hate the wheels
    Then his response to Sticky was:

I very well understand the crap that people choose to put on their cars, be prepared to take the the criticism that people will comment. Don't come at me like that if you dont like what I have to say.
    HRE C90 = crap? Really?

Point made, close thread Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Lol best intro thread ever
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is honestly embarrassing. I want my 3 minutes back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Guess you're not familiar with M5board or some of the nonsense promoted by Gustav.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This, Sticky you have a problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nugs Click here to enlarge
    This, Sticky you have a problem.
    Well it's not herpes thankfully.

This guy can go $#@! himself as far as I'm concerned. I don't see the problem with calling him on his BS and in all honesty I'm 100% correct about everything I wrote. You weren't there and you don't know what happened. So whatever, don't take it to heart.

Let me guess, you want to race me with a mystery car now? We'll meet somewhere between Australia and California?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

WTF when did I say anything about racing?! I am under no illusion that my car is particulalry fast.
    You just come across like a major douchebag the majority of the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

WTF when did I say anything about racing?! I am under no illusion that my car is particulalry fast.
    You just come across like a major douchebag the majority of the time.
    Considering I was obviously sarcastic in my post it makes me wonder why you're getting upset.

I'm coming across as a douchebag for what exactly? Because I beat a guy in a race and he lies about it for years and asks admins to get me banned? What have I done wrong exactly? I started my own sites due to blatant BS like this. I'm happy to be able to address this on my terms.

Vargas has said plenty that is way worse so no need to throw any stones here.

Like I said, I have no respect for liars. I don't see the problem. I'm 100% in the right and was from the very beginning.

Your post shows you taking it the wrong way. I guess some people don't understand my sarcasm or sense of humor. Obviously suggesting to race someone in Australia was a joke. I was poking fun at what the guy did. You come across as overly sensitive. Just relax, others understood it and got the jokes too. I honestly just like to have fun most of the time so I don't think you understand me at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M Feeva Click here to enlarge
    The only they that is obvious is, that you DON'T want to race me. I'm not here to help your post count or your small ego. When you are serious, let me know.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M Feeva Click here to enlarge
    All you have to do is send me your number. It's that simple
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOLOLOL ok.

Pick a track, pick a date. Famoso? Sacramento? You want to do a roll on event since you can't drive from a stop? What would you like you to do other than get my phone number which you are not getting? This is staying right in public boy.

So it's obvious you aren't bringing your E39 M5 and it's obvious you lied. Since you have no chance with that car feel free to bring another one but I think it's not too big of a deal to ask what 'car' it is you supposedly own.

I have a DCT M3. The same one that already beat you. I don't need to bring anything else.

So let's go.
    WTF is wrong with you.

PICK A TRACK

PICK A DATE

PICK A CAR

English $#@!, do you speak it?

This his had me dying.... After years this guy comes in here going at it with you ... But you obv weren't done with this guy either and on a Monday evening this call out takes place ... LolololoL

I am trying to picture this guy typing this lol at least this guy seems to not have many other problems if he's coming on here with all weapons drawn picking this fight lol. So bizarre.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    This his had me dying.... After years this guy comes in here going at it with you ... But you obv weren't done with this guy either and on a Monday evening this call out takes place ... LolololoL

I am trying to picture this guy typing this lol at least this guy seems to not have many other problems if he's coming on here with all weapons drawn picking this fight lol. So bizarre.
    He didn't know I was here. He doesn't know who runs the site. He has no idea about anything.

To me, it's pretty cool the site has grown to the point where someone like this joins. Somebody I happened to run into a long time ago.

He won't show his face again but to me it's ultimately satisfying to address a major event from M5board that resulted in me being banned even though I was correct. Now it's me with the power and not some idiot like Kees. I managed to turn the tables. I don't think people know how big this stuff was on M5board back in the day. It's just personally satisfying for me and I'll admit it was a bit of nostalgic fun.

E39 M5 versus E92 M3 in 2014. This is so ridiculous you can't make it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Considering I was obviously sarcastic in my post it makes me wonder why you're getting upset.

I'm coming across as a douchebag for what exactly? Because I beat a guy in a race and he lies about it for years and asks admins to get me banned? What have I done wrong exactly? I started my own sites due to blatant BS like this. I'm happy to be able to address this on my terms.

Vargas has said plenty that is way worse so no need to throw any stones here.

Like I said, I have no respect for liars. I don't see the problem. I'm 100% in the right and was from the very beginning.

Your post shows you taking it the wrong way. I guess some people don't understand my sarcasm or sense of humor. Obviously suggesting to race someone in Australia was a joke. I was poking fun at what the guy did. You come across as overly sensitive. Just relax, others understood it and got the jokes too. I honestly just like to have fun most of the time so I don't think you understand me at all.
    I am not upset and you are correct, I don't get your humour.
    I also didn't say you did anything wrong, you just come across like the type of person I wouldn't like if I ever met you.
    Luckily there are other people here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

He didn't know I was here. He doesn't know who runs the site. He has no idea about anything.

To me, it's pretty cool the site has grown to the point where someone like this joins. Somebody I happened to run into a long time ago.

He won't show his face again but to me it's ultimately satisfying to address a major event from M5board that resulted in me being banned even though I was correct. Now it's me with the power and not some idiot like Kees. I managed to turn the tables. I don't think people know how big this stuff was on M5board back in the day. It's just personally satisfying for me and I'll admit it was a bit of nostalgic fun.

i see that clearly , it is / was rather comical
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

DUMBASS, the E39 M5 isn't faster than the E92 M3. Nobody needs to search for anything as it is common knowledge here as the posters are more intelligent than the idiots living in the past on M5board. We know exactly how the performance of the cars stacks up.

You didn't know I was on this site? You don't know much, do you?

This is the original thread for anyone that wants to read it: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e90...05-m-feva.html

I wonder if anyone here will disagree with what was stated in that thread?

You're a liar, a $#@!, and a piece of trash. I have zero respect for you. You are welcome to line up with me any time but it won't even be a race. Maybe try beating a bolt on E92 M3 first? If you want, let's go, let's run. I'll embarrass you, AGAIN. You could care less? Go ahead and run away again little girl to protect your ego.

After all these years you still can't man up. You're a joke. Nobody here is stupid enough to believe you.
    I haven't got through many pages, but found the nice "more torque" argument that everyone loves. This is why the 335i is so much faster than the M3, and why of course - that he would win the race... Don't you know that??!! Click here to enlarge

This is why I am currently swapping out my torqueless S65 from my M3 - throwing all of the gears away (what are they for anyways? it's not like they create torque/mech advantage - they just waste time because you have to shift), and throwing in this guy --> http://www.dieselprogress.com/April-.../#.Ux8RhvldXH8

I am having a small issue with the fit/finish - but just think; I roll out of a corner in gear 0 and just rape anything else that has less torque. I only have 335 HP out of my 12 L diesel, but hell - it doesn't matter. Everyone knows you can feel torque, so that must mean you are going faster...

Shoot me in the head. Click here to enlarge

I am all up for seeing a race though - but I guess in today's age you need to give out your SSN, address and credit card number to run.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

/end thread... no wait, race! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I am not upset and you are correct, I don't get your humour.
    I also didn't say you did anything wrong, you just come across like the type of person I wouldn't like if I ever met you.
    Luckily there are other people here.
    You'll never know until you meet me I guess. But I don't expect to get along with everyone on the planet. No worries.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't got through many pages, but found the nice "more torque" argument that everyone loves.
    This is why I am currently swapping out my torqueless S65 from my M3 - throwing all of the gears away (what are they for anyways? it's not like they create torque/mech advantage - they just waste time because you have to shift), and throwing in this guy --> http://www.dieselprogress.com/April-.../#.Ux8RhvldXH8

I roll out of a corner in gear 0 and just rape anything else that has less torque. I only have 335 HP out of my 12 L diesel, but hell - it doesn't matter. Everyone knows you can feel torque, so that must mean you are going faster...

Shoot me in the head. Click here to enlarge

I know you're being facetious, but you actually are making a pretty decent argument for the actual truth. So let me guess, are you one who believes the greater hp per liter is the answer to speed? Torque adequately applied to the racing surface is what always wins races (except for all out high speed stuff).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    I know you're being facetious, but you actually are making a pretty decent argument for the actual truth. So let me guess, are you one who believes the greater hp per liter is the answer to speed? Torque adequately applied to the racing surface is what always wins races (except for all out high speed stuff).
    He's poking fun at them and correctly.

Torque isn't what wins races, it's horsepower or we'd be in diesels. Horsepower and torque are a function of each other. Where is the torque? At what RPM? How is the car geared? What is the redline? These are all factors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

All factors very true, but torque over a wider rpm range with gearing to match and similar horsepower to a car with a narrow power band and enough gearing to try and compensate, is going to lose any race but a high speed one (straight line or oval type, and only if the later has more hp to catch up in time). Of course, there's always exceptions and race course configurations to consider.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

but torque over a wider rpm range with gearing to match and similar horsepower to a car with a narrow power band and enough gearing to try and compensate, is going to lose any race but a high speed one
    More torque is essentially more horsepower.

The point is really it is power that wins the race though because you are multiplying your torque. Equal torque between the cars but one revs higher, well, you see the point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes I do. The factor not mentioned is time, which is an important part of the HP/TQ equation, If it takes you more time to produce the given torque capability, the same is true of the horsepower production. The vehicle producing it's maximum power quicker (and of course to the ground) will win most races. Power under the curve for as long as possible makes for a quicker street car especially. But yes, all torque and no rpm is good for towing, but torque and rpm= win the race. There are many variables to numerous to mention, but I'll take a WIDE power band any day over a peaky high HP motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Yes I do. The factor not mentioned is time, which is an important part of the HP/TQ equation, If it takes you more time to produce the given torque capability, the same is true of the horsepower production. The vehicle producing it's maximum power quicker (and of course to the ground) will win most races. Power under the curve for as long as possible makes for a quicker street car especially. But yes, all torque and no rpm is good for towing, but torque and rpm= win the race. There are many variables to numerous to mention, but I'll take a WIDE power band any day over a peaky high HP motor.
    How exactly are you calculating time?

Yes there are many variables but the point ultimately is power wins you races and not torque. Once again, we aren't all racing diesels for a reason.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast