Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M Feeva Click here to enlarge
    The only they that is obvious is, that you DON'T want to race me. I'm not here to help your post count or your small ego. When you are serious, let me know.
    WTF is wrong with you.

PICK A TRACK

PICK A DATE

PICK A CAR

English $#@!, do you speak it?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm supposed to travel to this city and just start screaming for some guy on the internet to show up?
    People do that all the time you know Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Best "welcome" thread ever Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    Best "welcome" thread ever Click here to enlarge

-Rich
    Mhmm
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, I actually read all 12 pages of inept reasoning of why "this" car can't possibly beat "that" car because it doesn't have... (fill in the blanks) as much power, a manual instead of DCT, blah, blah ad nauseam, mostly by people that most likely have never even raced their cars in the fashions being written about. They quote road tests from magazines as if that's the final determination of a cars ability, or HP/TQ numbers to deem the higher the victor. I could have just gone to the Corvette Forum instead and had my fill of such inanity. I guess instead of beating the more powerful cars I have at the 1/2 mile roll races in the last year, I should have just looked at the HP numbers of the cars and declared it the winner....how ridiculous of me....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Amerkin Click here to enlarge
    Wow, I actually read all 12 pages of inept reasoning of why "this" car can't possibly beat "that" car because it doesn't have... (fill in the blanks) as much power, a manual instead of DCT, blah, blah ad nauseam, mostly by people that most likely have never even raced their cars in the fashions being written about. They quote road tests from magazines as if that's the final determination of a cars ability, or HP/TQ numbers to deem the higher the victor. I could have just gone to the Corvette Forum instead and had my fill of such inanity. I guess instead of beating the more powerful cars I have at the 1/2 mile roll races in the last year, I should have just looked at the HP numbers of the cars and declared it the winner....how ridiculous of me....
    That forum is filled with old men who don't know what they are talking about. They see a video that the administrator skews to make M5's look faster than they are and think that is the determining factor.

Nevermind timeslips, nevermind new technologies, nevermind power to weight, nevermind actual real world proof right in front of their eyes. Seriously, some of the stupidest people to ever grace an automotive forum.

I was pretty nice about it too but don't tell M5 owners their cars aren't the fastest things in the world. Even when you beat them they still refuse to acknowledge reality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M Feeva Click here to enlarge
    You can bring whatever you own and I'll bring something that I own. .
    Sounds like a nut swinger move if ever I've seen one. Trying to convince someone to race an unknown car could be like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Typical move by the one who is scared, hoping he can borrow his buddy's faster car and hoping it's enough. Next he'll want to race for a ridiculous amount of money, and then claim the other guy backed down. Seen it all before....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That forum is filled with old men

Be careful now....:-0

don't tell M5 owners they're cars aren't the fastest things in the world. Even when you beat them they still refuse to acknowledge reality.
    Well, you could substitute several cars in that statement, heavily modded ZO6s not being the least of them!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like a nut swinger move if ever I've seen one. Trying to convince someone to race an unknown car could be like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Typical move by the one who is scared, hoping he can borrow his buddy's faster car and hoping it's enough. Next he'll want to race for a ridiculous amount of money, and then claim the other guy backed down. Seen it all before....
    Back when that thread took place the fastest an E39 M5 ever ran (and probably still to this day?) in NA form in the 1/4 mile was 111 miles per hour. That isn't even enough to play with a stock DCT M3. So this guy blatantly lying it just pathetic. It insults everyone's intelligence.

Now he wants to bring some mystery car to race me and that's fine. He can. I'm just glad the point is clear that he's full of it and it's so nice he doesn't have moderators to run to in order to try to get me banned so he can save face. Signifies quite the power shift.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, you could substitute several cars in that statement, heavily modded ZO6s not being the least of them!
    Yes but if we actually analyze the Z06 there is truth to its performance capability. A bolt on Z06 is running away from a lot of cars and we have a general idea of what it runs. Saying something like an E39 M5 with bolt ons beat a Z06 we all know is idiotic. This guy would probably claim that too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A bolt on Z06 is running away from a lot of cars .
    I like the sound of that!;-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I like the sound of that!;-)
    Just not any E39 M5's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we racing or what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    So we racing or what?
    Clearly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol sticky, you weren't banned for saying anything against the m5. you were banned because those owners would spew ridiculous notions on how fast the m5 is though they were clueless, and you were a major dick in your responses. not that there's anything wrong with that, all the forums that you got banned from it seems turned out the same, so it's good you made this one. i would say you getting banned from all the other sites was the best thing to ever happen BMW forums wise lol.

but kees banned you and gustav really didn't seem to give a $#@! so it was what is was. kees likely banned you because butthurt people who couldn't handle your sarcasm, attitude and them being wrong kept reporting your posts. it was kinda stupid kees banned you though, cause it went

kees: one more time and ur banned
    gustav and sticky come to an understanding
    kees bans

a lot of people did call out a lot of gustav's videos as misleading and i can totally understand that. it's true, the site is full of a buncha old guys. the problem is, sticky would start talking raw performance and tuning while all those guys were just focused on spending the whole day washing their cars, so it should have been obvious they hadn't a clue as to what they were talking about. anyway gustav hasn't been on since last year and now the real problem is the e60 smartasses that won't get off the "my car is a 100k car" bandwagon, and the e39 guys who actually got a lot better and are just focused on keeping their cars running lol

note all this is just my observation from years of lurking and reading up old threads. if somethin happened behind the scenes with sticky and m5board then whoops lol
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    nd you were a major dick in your responses.
    How is it being a dick telling people they have no idea what they're talking about? Honestly that was about as nice as I can possibly be talking to stupid people.

but kees banned you and gustav really didn't seem to give a $#@! so it was what is was.
    Gustav even conceded and had to admit I was right at the end of that thread. He got all butthurt when I said his races were fixed. Which they are... come on, M5's running away from E63's and E55's? Running modded M's versus stock AMG's? I love M too but I'm not blind.

kees: one more time and ur banned
    gustav and sticky come to an understanding
    kees bans
    I knew I'd get banned I even told him to ban me since he wasn't interested in the truth. Guy has some hard on about abusing moderator privilges. Oh you're a mod on somebody else's forum? Wow so cool bro. I just hope one day to meet him in person for my own personal $#@!s and giggles.

note all this is just my observation from years of lurking and reading up old threads. if somethin happened behind the scenes with sticky and m5board then whoops lol
    Actually you pretty much nailed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like a fun thread...+1 on best welcome thread haha

Gonna read the m5board thread when I get a chance...this drama is the only reason I come here anymore
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How is it being a dick telling people they have no idea what they're talking about? Honestly that was about as nice as I can possibly be talking to stupid people.
    most people are just stubborn crybabies when you say things like that. remember that this is the internet and every word read on it MUST be taken to heart. especially with old men, where every thread is a $#@!ing business meeting with those people
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Gonna read the m5board thread when I get a chance...this drama is the only reason I come here anymore
    read up on some of sticky's threads too lol. you shoulda seen how butthurt one guy got when he called sticky's rims ugly and sticky was like "figures, it's not like you would understand HRE's anyway" Click here to enlargeguy $#@!in raaaaged
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That 12 page thread could have have been three posts

Sticky: "I beat you"
    MFeev: "Nuh uh"
    Random dude: The fastest E39 M5 (non-S3) on Dragtimes that I could find is 12.4

BMW M5 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Timeslips - DragTimes.com

Sticky is running a 12.1 and just added full RPI exhaust good for about 30whp.
    -Modified safety triangle in trunk
    -Carbon fiber key overlay
    PLANNED MODS
    -Wheel spacers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    this drama is the only reason I come here anymore
    Why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    most people are just stubborn crybabies when you say things like that. remember that this is the internet and every word read on it MUST be taken to heart. especially with old men, where every thread is a $#@!ing business meeting with those people
    Seriously, it's not hard. E39 M5 versus E92 M3. M3 runs about ~113 stock. A modified M3 is going to be over 115. Dinan S2 M3's run 111. I mean we are talking a difference of 4+ car lengths on paper alone. This guy didn't even shift that quickly as it was even worse in practice. How in the world could anyone lie about anything so blatantly one sided? The M3 has done 11's with bolt ons for $#@!s sake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    read up on some of sticky's threads too lol. you shoulda seen how butthurt one guy got when he called sticky's rims ugly and sticky was like "figures, it's not like you would understand HRE's anyway" Click here to enlargeguy $#@!in raaaaged
    They're HRE C90's. I picked them for performance more than looks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    That 12 page thread could have have been three posts

Sticky: "I beat you"
    MFeev: "Nuh uh"
    Random dude: The fastest E39 M5 (non-S3) on Dragtimes that I could find is 12.4

BMW M5 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Timeslips - DragTimes.com

Sticky is running a 12.1 and just added full RPI exhaust good for about 30whp.
    No kidding but I'm the one banned for posting the truth and the M5 idiots support the guy lying. It's insanity honestly. So what if an M5 lost? M3's lose to faster cars too. M5's lose. M3's lose. There is always someone faster. I think it has more to do with an M5 owner inferiority complex about losing to a 'cheaper' M car than anything else. Which doesn't make sense considering at the time my M3 was worth more than double the E39 M5.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast