Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

2D59/D354/D355/D356 openflash stg1, 08 335xi/93oc/DCI only

Only happens getting on the highway mid throttle usually between 60-70mph and 2000-3000rpm

these codes are for torque limit control, what tables in tunerpro are responsible for this behavior? Why does it only occur when engine/oil aren't fully warm... is there an offset table coming into play here?

*frustrated*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I understand you're frustrated but I have no idea why you're getting codes.

Anyone?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ls3c6 Click here to enlarge
    Only happens getting on the highway mid throttle usually between 60-70mph and 2000-3000rpm

these codes are for torque limit control, what tables in tunerpro are responsible for this behavior? Why does it only occur when engine/oil aren't fully warm... is there an offset table coming into play here?

*frustrated*
    The quick answer would be to go in and adjust your load target to a lower value in tuner pro. The DME is targeting around or above 18psi in that area, which is flirting with a few different limits in the DME. Decrease the load target by 5 or 10 in those rpm ranges and see if that fixes it.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you ever solve this? I'm getting this issue sometimes too, but it's happening on steady throttle (25-35 load) crusing down the highway in 5th or 6th gear. I cant get it to repeat when i try and it only happens once in a while. Sometimes i get code 2D59 and sometimes it happens without a code. Dash lights all come up and car wont respond to pedal until i cycle ignition.

I8A0S MTX running a self tuned map.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by colo_evo Click here to enlarge
    Did you ever solve this? I'm getting this issue sometimes too, but it's happening on steady throttle (25-35 load) crusing down the highway in 5th or 6th gear. I cant get it to repeat when i try and it only happens once in a while. Sometimes i get code 2D59 and sometimes it happens without a code. Dash lights all come up and car wont respond to pedal until i cycle ignition.

I8A0S MTX running a self tuned map.
    What values do you have in the "Torque Monitor Max Difference" table?

Are you flashing with OFT or MHD?

I have had this code once in exactly the same circumstances you have described. Cruising in a high gear then BAM, no control over the car, the car kept trying to pull forwards even with the brakes applied.

I think it was because the actual torque was too far from the requested torque at the time.

I changed the values in "Torque Monitor Max Difference" to 376 in every cell and haven't had the error since. But I've also had new injectors, O2 sensors, c@ts and plugs since so I can't be certain if the torque discrepancy was down to gross over fuelling from the injectors causing a discrepancy between the reported torque and what the DME expected to see or something else.