Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

PROCede sucks!!!!!

Man it feels so good to be able to say that and not have posts deleted!

That's all!

Thank you!

/thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not a very helpful post...

How about some details?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

lol?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Highflyr Click here to enlarge

That's all!

Thank you!

/thread
    bwahahahahah.

Yeah, otherwise useless thread. Maybe some reasons on why you don't like it would be nice...I mean essentially, both tunes give amazing power...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That's all!

Thank you!

/thread

Don't make you PwN you in public. Pipe down.

best regards,

South
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by twinship Click here to enlarge
    Not a very helpful post...

How about some details?
    Not exactly helpful but he is highlighting an issue of free speech Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

LOL @ Terry:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

^ lmao
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL @ Terry:

Click here to enlarge
    haha nice find
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

hahahahah lol
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LMAO...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Just silently standing aside my brethren. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

sure you are terry...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK I just really wanted to vent a lil that's all. My biggest problem with the PROCede was the misfiring at the end of second gear. This ruined a tour with the BMW CCA for me since I kept having to pull over and restart. I chased misfires for almost 3 months and almost lost warranty on the engine due to it. I talked with shiv a lil here and there about what could be wrong and all he ever said was change plugs, change coil, change injector, or run new map. I did all that and nothing worked. In reality the fix was removing the procede (Thanks Jason for reccomending that!). As soon as it was removed car ran beautifully! Then I added the Standback and still no misfires. So maybe my choice of words was a lil harsh, but compared to when I paid the bill for 6 injectors and 6 coils and 6 plugs (even at employee price) plus paying a Tech on the side to install it all. I think I was pretty nice. I never even got decent Dyno runs due to the misfires so I have no real data to compare. I barely broke 300hp/tq even when it was running ok on Stg. 1. I've just been very frustrated with how the car behaved with the procede.

/rant

Now that the Standback is installed I am enjoying the car like I'm supposed to. I have beat the living $#@! out of it on winding back roads and it just keeps asking for more. Jake has been very helpful in setting me up with a basic map until I can find time when he can show me how to tune myself. I notice a few lil quarks here and there, but nothing I worry about since I know I can call Jake or Josh and get it straightned out quickly if need be. (Jake/Jason I'll get with you on this when we have Dyno time.) Anyways thanks for the great product CP-E and I look forward to winning those downpipes!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OK I just really wanted to vent a lil that's all. My biggest problem with the PROCede was the misfiring at the end of second gear. This ruined a tour with the BMW CCA for me since I kept having to pull over and restart. I chased misfires for almost 3 months and almost lost warranty on the engine due to it. I talked with shiv a lil here and there about what could be wrong and all he ever said was change plugs, change coil, change injector, or run new map. I did all that and nothing worked. In reality the fix was removing the procede (Thanks Jason for reccomending that!). As soon as it was removed car ran beautifully! Then I added the Standback and still no misfires. So maybe my choice of words was a lil harsh, but compared to when I paid the bill for 6 injectors and 6 coils and 6 plugs (even at employee price) plus paying a Tech on the side to install it all. I think I was pretty nice. I never even got decent Dyno runs due to the misfires so I have no real data to compare. I barely broke 300hp/tq even when it was running ok on Stg. 1. I've just been very frustrated with how the car behaved with the procede.

/rant

Now that the Standback is installed I am enjoying the car like I'm supposed to. I have beat the living $#@! out of it on winding back roads and it just keeps asking for more. Jake has been very helpful in setting me up with a basic map until I can find time when he can show me how to tune myself. I notice a few lil quarks here and there, but nothing I worry about since I know I can call Jake or Josh and get it straightned out quickly if need be. (Jake/Jason I'll get with you on this when we have Dyno time.) Anyways thanks for the great product CP-E and I look forward to winning those downpipes!
    I understand your frustrations. Please keep in mind that there are users that have had issues with other tunes as well. If a tune is not working correctly with your car, there is a reason behind it. One tune may work fine with your car and another may not. Remember that the most popular tunes work in different ways to achieve their functions. What problems have you had with your car?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

That's all!

Thank you!

/thread

Its great to be able to read it and not just think it!
    I heard that there are many more customers with misfires than just you. I even heard their V4 has them as well, but you would never know because threads get deleted in minutes.. Click here to enlarge
    Enjoy your tune!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Its great to be able to read it and not just think it!
    I heard that there are many more customers with misfires than just you. I even heard their V4 has them as well, but you would never know because threads get deleted in minutes.. Click here to enlarge
    Enjoy your tune!
    Funny you mention that, I tried the procede for a couple of months and had problems with it, but every time I opened a thread on e90post looking for help on the procede, the thread mysteriously disappeared, same with numerous post about having missfires with procede.

I switched to JB and had a boost leak code and looked for help on a thread on N54tech posting on somebody else's post and then BAMmmm, Terry makes my own thread trying to help me troubleshoot my problem.
    Its customer service like that that will keep me loyal to a vendor, not a piss poor excuse of a salesman, that acts like a lil $#@! everytime somebody mentions having problems with his product.......

And that's my contribution to this thread....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Well you know I had to look in this thread Click here to enlarge LOL

Mike

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mike@n54tuning.com Click here to enlarge
    Well you know I had to look in this thread Click here to enlarge LOL

Mike
    LOL mike Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Not exactly helpful but he is highlighting an issue of free speech Click here to enlarge
    You learn to appreciate it when the right has been taken away from you. Long live free speech!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    You learn to appreciate it when the right has been taken away from you. Long live free speech!!
    AMEN!
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Soo.. does anyone else find it odd that within a 7 day span, the Vishnu sets a new mph record for "no N20" which is 3 mph more than its next closests time? isnt a 3mph difference like 300lb weight drop or 30-50hp increase?? and 'then' they start testing out the "new" progressive n20.

i mean, i know Hotrod was always accused of using the juice, but once he did you can clearly see the gains he made available..

But to me, given the shady and underhanded approches Vishnu uses, i think its definatley possible that he is not posting absolute truths.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Soo.. does anyone else find it odd that within a 7 day span, the Vishnu sets a new mph record for "no N20" which is 3 mph more than its next closests time? isnt a 3mph difference like 300lb weight drop or 30-50hp increase?? and 'then' they start testing out the "new" progressive n20.

i mean, i know Hotrod was always accused of using the juice, but once he did you can clearly see the gains he made available..

But to me, given the shady and underhanded approches Vishnu uses, i think its definatley possible that he is not posting absolute truths.....
    Honestly, I don't find it odd ad Sac when I have seen what the JB's do. We have a VERY broad range of mph's for JB cars.

Once he used the juice gains were made, or once he upped the shot? Not saying that is what he did at all, but you see where this line of thinking can take us?

I think there are some gaps in information on both sides but I won't hold Terry responsible for his customers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Honestly, I don't find it odd ad Sac when I have seen what the JB's do. We have a VERY broad range of mph's for JB cars.

Once he used the juice gains were made, or once he upped the shot? Not saying that is what he did at all, but you see where this line of thinking can take us?

I think there are some gaps in information on both sides but I won't hold Terry responsible for his customers.
    I totally agree. I think there is something shady going on the procede AND JB users. I hate when someone points the finger in one direction.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

I have not left out any information regarding any of my runs. I even post logs of the runs and let people inspect my car carefully. It's funny that the one person on n54tech who was at the track and inspected my car to be nitrous-free is now banned from that forum for speaking his mind. Some people just like to complain about things I guess.

Btw, my jump from 123-124mph traps to 125-126mph traps came from improving my 1/8mile traps as the slips should show. I'm picking up roughly the same mph on the back half as before. This is all thanks to the line lock which gives me more traction in the first two gears than
    I know what to do with.

And yes, adding nitrous bumped up 1/4 mile traps by 3mph with almost all of that gained in the back half. Timeslips explain a lot if you know how to read them.
    Last edited by shiv@vishnu; 03-30-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast