Close

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the Month of August Only, all LSD's are now $799.96 inc shipping; No group-buy necessary.

Get them while you can, first-come first-served Click here to enlarge

PM me for order details!
    - MFactory Competition Products
    -- technik.teamMFactory.com --

Got Questions? Read our Limited-slip Differential FAQ: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...fferential-FAQ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have 5 x Large Diff 3.46 Cores in stock at the moment, for those who don't want to wait and don't mind upgrading from the 3.08 to the 3.46 ratio (which will give you faster acceleration).

Will fit: 135i/335i/535i MT

Special Offer: Normal price for our fully reconditioned core with new LSD is $1500 + $500 core exchange. For these 5 cores only, I can offer you an additional 10% discount on the reconditioned core i.e $1350 + $500 core exchange Click here to enlarge

First-Come-First-Served. Nowhere else will you be able to find a fully reconditioned core with new Helical LSD for $1350!

Got Questions? Read our Limited-slip Differential FAQ: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...fferential-FAQ

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Only 3 x 3.46 cores left in stock @ $1350! Get it while you still can at this unbeatable price.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Only 2 x 3.46 cores left in stock @ $1350!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, here's the latest on the status of our stock, and the pricing:

5 x Large Welded 3.08 reconditioned pumpkins - $2279.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canada) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. 2-4 Weeks Lead Time, as we need to wait for the machined ring gears to come back, first-come-first-served

If you reside outside of the Mainland US & Canada, we cannot ship the full pumpkins to you. Instead, we can ship just the Helical LSD + Machined oem Ring & Pinion to you. Deduct $500 off the above pricing (i.e $1779.95). An additional $500 is refundable after we receive your old Differential + Ring & Pinion back.

1 x Small bolted 3.46 reconditioned pumpkin (for 09/07+ AT's) - $1849.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canada) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. In Stock, first-come-first-served

3 x Large bolted 3.46 reconditioned pumpkins (for ~08/07 AT's & All MT's) - $1849.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canada) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. In Stock, first-come-first-served
    Last edited by MFactory; 08-28-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Inventory updated Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'd be interested in a LSD if they're still on sale for $799. How can I contact you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    PM'd Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok guys, here's the latest on the status of our stock, and the pricing:

LSD Unit Only (for bolted fitments) - August Special $799.95 inc shipping

5 x Large Welded 3.08 reconditioned pumpkins - $2279.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canda) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. 2-4 Weeks Lead Time, as we need to wait for the machined ring gears to come back, first-come-first-served

If you reside outside of the Mainland US & Canada, we cannot ship the full pumpkins to you. Instead, we can ship just the Helical LSD + Machined oem Ring & Pinion to you. Deduct $500 off the above pricing (i.e $1779.95). An additional $500 is refundable after we receive your old Differential + Ring & Pinion back.

1 x Small bolted 3.46 reconditioned pumpkin (for 09/07+ AT's) - $1849.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canada) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. In Stock, first-come-first-served

3 x Large bolted 3.46 reconditioned pumpkins (for ~08/07 AT's & All MT's) - $1849.95 inc shipping (+$100 for Canada) & core exchange fee. Return your old core to us (or ship us your core first), and $500 is refundable. Only applicable to Mainland US & Canada. In Stock, first-come-first-served

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Customer Reviews added to 1st post Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Okay guys, we have 7 x 3.08 135i/335i MT Large Cores fully rebuilt with Helical LSD ready to ship out next week to those who were waiting for one Click here to enlarge

Price is $2280 inc shipping (+$100 to Canada) and core exchange fee. Once you've installed your new core, if you return your old core to us (within 30 days), we will refund the $500 core exchange fee to you i.e Total cost is $1780

We also have 4 x 3.46 135i/335i MT Large Cores fully rebuilt with Helical LSD, and 2 x 3.46 135i/335i AT Small Cores fully rebuilt with Helical LSD.

Price for these are $1999.95 inc shipping (+$100 to Canada) and core exchange fee. Once you've installed your new core, if you return your old core to us (within 30 days), we will refund the $500 core exchange fee to you i.e Total cost is $1499.95

All of these cores are on a 1st-come-1st-served basis, so if you want one, please PM me asap Click here to enlarge

Also, the DCT/335d LSD's are also finished! We just need to test the machined ring gear to make sure everything is ok with fitment!
    Last edited by MFactory; 10-16-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock updated Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All PM's replied Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Down to 4 x 3.08 Cores ($2279.95) and 2 x 3.46 Cores ($1999.95) left in stock!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Down to 3 x 3.08 Cores ($2279.95) and 1 x 3.46 Cores ($1999.95) left in stock!

Get them while you can Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ARGH... i was following you a few years ago, but missed all the deals.
    I take it these are not happening anymore?

Years ago I used to have one of your diffs in my EG civic! LOVED IT!

I have an 06 335i E92 AT.

I am in the UK, anything you can do for me?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please PM me for details Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am FINALLY getting around to having my diff installed this week. I have the bolted diff and was wondering if anyone has any install tips or parts that should be replaced please let me know so I can have everything ready for the install.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JStang Click here to enlarge
    I am FINALLY getting around to having my diff installed this week. I have the bolted diff and was wondering if anyone has any install tips or parts that should be replaced please let me know so I can have everything ready for the install.
    Hey there.
    When I installed mine, I had the end seals replaced and the from nut holding the shaft. I think that was all, other that u see any issues inside on the gearing.
    Also replaced the transmission rubber mounts (reenforced) and diff bushings (powerflex). Everything came out good.
    Good luck with ur install, make sure u torque to specs, and use the right fluid to refill.
    Be sure to have some axle bolts accessible (BMW close by and open if u need ur car back) sometime they stripped taking them off.
    If u have questions PM me or email me at begood69j69@yahoo.com.
    John
    ps: I luv me LSD ...
    Be aware of a louder noise coming from the shaft as now all the power is transmission to diff or vise versa, not diffused with in the wheels .
    Last edited by begood69; 10-27-2014 at 09:47 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MFactory Click here to enlarge
    Please PM me for details Click here to enlarge
    Interested in a changing up the gearing in our 135i. Email me at terry@burgertuning.com to discuss. Thanks.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Terry@BMS , yea these were the guys... i dont see any reason why they couldnt set you up...

this could be huge... like u said grab a 3.25 180 is perfect in 5th
    Last edited by ChuckD05; 10-28-2014 at 01:00 PM.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Interested in a changing up the gearing in our 135i. Email me at terry@burgertuning.com to discuss. Thanks.
    If you get anywhere w/ them for a custom FD, please let me know as well, as I would also like one to go in at the same time as my single turbo over the winter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are these done yet?

Also, the DCT/335d LSD's are also finished! We just need to test the machined ring gear to make sure everything is ok with fitment!
    Click here to enlarge <-- Click on pic for the build thread Full 1m conv. Pure Stage 2, helix intercooler, JB4 E85, Seibon Gtr hood, Sparta Evolution calipers and rotors, black lines, apex ec'7s, cks coil overs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jyamona Click here to enlarge
    If you get anywhere w/ them for a custom FD, please let me know as well, as I would also like one to go in at the same time as my single turbo over the winter.
    25 sets would be required to get a custom gearing done. It's a bit more than I want to bite off for now so I'm just going to have them install their LSD on our spare 3.08 carrier and go that route.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VegasJD Click here to enlarge
    Are these done yet?

The LSD's are done, but we're still waiting to get the machined ring gears back from the machine shop to test fitment. Hopefully sometime this week.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast