Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Where did you hear this?

I knew they were playing games. Especially since they said it was 3,300 lbs and also at the same time said it was 80 kg less than E93 M3. It can't be both.
    http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...00-pound-range
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cant wait to see these in florida

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have no idea why, but I am REALLY liking this model's yellow. I liked the Phoenix Yellow - but that was a bit much "look at me"; not saying this one isn't - but it's a more sophisticated/special yellow. I like it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

This yellow is not grabbing me, but I'll wait to see it in person. Displays don't show the whole color gamut, nor reflection etc. TBD...
    2008 E90 335xi AT 57K MILES
    MHD CUSTOM E50, N20 TMAP, FUEL-IT STG 2 LPFP, cPE CHARGE PIPE, HELIX IC, FORGE DV, BMS DCI, BMS T-STAT DELETE, BMS OCC, RB PCV, KW-V1 COILOVERS, APEX ARC-8, 235/265 MICHELIN PSS, ALPINA B3 TCU, SCOOPS
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I have no idea why, but I am REALLY liking this model's yellow. I liked the Phoenix Yellow - but that was a bit much "look at me"; not saying this one isn't - but it's a more sophisticated/special yellow. I like it.
    I saw Austin Yellow in person, it is very similar to Phoenix Yellow. I have not seen a Phoenix Yellow E46 in a while. Probably one of things where you need to see them side by side, to tell the difference. It is just so hard to grab true colors with a camera.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    I saw Austin Yellow in person, it is very similar to Phoenix Yellow. I have not seen a Phoenix Yellow E46 in a while. Probably one of things where you need to see them side by side, to tell the difference. It is just so hard to grab true colors with a camera.
    I agree, it is hard to tell for sure, no doubt. I saw an E46 M3 in Phoenix Yellow down in TN once (in the mountains), and haven't seen one since, they are definitely rare birds.

I guess my problem will be finding one at a dealer in Yellow to see in person... Guessing not too many dealers will order them, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12