Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is awesome. Nice work T, man good luck with the LVL 10 seems like such an expensive gamble after the way it failed in the earlier Vishnu testing. Hopefully this will turn out better!
    Thx. It's definitely not proven but better than sitting on the side lines. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Thx. It's definitely not proven but better than sitting on the side lines. Click here to enlarge
    This is very true. Are they offering any sort of refund if it fails prematurely?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Great work yet again T.

Sticky would have normally been the 2nd or 3rd post in this kind of thread however he know that $#@! just got real. He's out right now trying to crack into the 5's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Great run, congrats.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is very true. Are they offering any sort of refund if it fails prematurely?
    There are never any real warranties with racing as you know.. But they claim to offer a 6 month warranty. I told them who I was, what I do, and the power requirements. But I don't think they are that familiar with the engine or those of us tuning it. I was originally going to send the car back to FFTEC to have them swap the trans and throw in some forged pistons and a ported head while its all apart. But maybe I'll just pull the trans down here and try to speed the process up. The engine can wait for now as I have more power than I can use currently anyway.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Congrats!

I like how this turbo is hitting 15 psi by just over 2,000 RPM, and 20 psi by about 2,750 RPM. That is something I am impressed by.
    335i Coupe, JB4 (G4, map 5) DCI and 40% E85 blend: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe: 12.173 @ 109.490 MPH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

If we just could have the RPM raised to 7200-7500, that would remove the torque up there and a bigger turbo could be used aswell Click here to enlarge Not that the 5858 isn't doing the job, but that would maybe help the stock trans survive a bit better Click here to enlarge
    I'd like to see this on a DKG with upgraded clutches!!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is why I spend my money @ burger motorsports . terry takes chances does endless research and builds monsters with great results.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky.. You have a VBOX? Let the games begin!
    I broke some old one years ago. I don't have one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Terry, did you by any chance record the acceleration Click here to enlarge ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    WR back in the N54 camp where it so rightfully belongs
    Facepalm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Good job on the decline Terry, congrats.

What will you do about the trans?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dirty Dog Click here to enlarge
    Great work yet again T.

Sticky would have normally been the 2nd or 3rd post in this kind of thread however he know that $#@! just got real. He's out right now trying to crack into the 5's.
    Or I was sleeping.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    Terry, did you by any chance record the acceleration Click here to enlarge ??
    I did order a camera mount for the car. But, it's not here yet.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Good job on the decline Terry, congrats.

What will you do about the trans?
    Going to pull it and send it to level10 and see what they can do with it.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I broke some old one years ago. I don't have one.
    Get one ordered up. Its time to let your car show its true potential.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Going to pull it and send it to level10 and see what they can do with it.
    But won't you just end up in this same situation again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Get one ordered up. Its time to let your car show its true potential.
    I don't care about this 'record' in all honesty. I would rather just line the cars up. I also care more about trap speed on the strip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

8 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't care this 'record' in all honesty. I would rather just line the cars up. I also care more about trap speed on the strip.
    Still baffles that a platform that gives this man 90%of his traffic is so hated on. Lets all be honest here. If this was done in a some supercharged M3, it would be front paged already and we can believe Sticky would care about this 'record'. Bottom line, the N54 has more power potential for far less money than the S65. The End

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Still baffles that a platform that gives this man 90%of his traffic is so hated on. Lets all be honest here. If this was done in a some supercharged M3, it would be front paged already and we can believe Sticky would care about this 'record'. Bottom line, the N54 has more power potential for far less money than the S65. The End
    +100000

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'm not hating on it at all. I'm just not trying to compete with this and prefer going by trap speeds to rate a cars power. That isn't hate it's personal preference.

I always post drag videos and slips over 60-130 runs so you're simply incorrect and taking it the wrong way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @Terry@BMS I have a used transmission here if you need one to send off. Its broken (locked up) but assume they would tare it apart anyways. Ill sell it to you hella cheap $100-200 we are close so I wont have to ship it to ya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Awesome results, after seeing Hotrod's post of the 60-130 times I had a feeling you were going to clear the whole list. Cheers to Terry and the N54!!
    Last edited by NJrep335i; 02-23-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I don't care about this 'record' in all honesty. I would rather just line the cars up. I also care more about trap speed on the strip.
    Id just like to see an honest comparison between the two cars. 60-130 is an accurate representation of putting power to the ground. That's all.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Id just like to see an honest comparison between the two cars. 60-130 is an accurate representation of putting power to the ground. That's all.
    I'm with you, no problem whatsoever. I've already stated this intention to Terry probably a dozen times.

This isn't about my car, the S65, or anything else. It's simply a thread about a 60-130 run that reflects the capability of the FFtec setup on the 135i. I almost feel like people are so hungry for some kind of N54 victory they are making this into someone it isn't.

Congrats on a new record.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast