Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, a Mustang is most likely not going to happen. I'm stumped. There is seriously nothing good for sale in my area. I'm trying not to rush and just buy something, but not having a car is getting really annoying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Well, a Mustang is most likely not going to happen. I'm stumped. There is seriously nothing good for sale in my area. I'm trying not to rush and just buy something, but not having a car is getting really annoying.
    Keeping the Z may have not bee all that bad of an idea...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To get it where I wanted it to be would have way more money and work than I would have wanted to put into it. The car was more of a track car you drive on the street than a street car you can drive on the track. Plus the fact it cost me a $1/mile to drive the last year I owned. I put a little over 6k miles on it. I get calls from the new owner every week of how great the car is, and inviting me to ride along with him at the track. I essentially figured out all the bs for him, lucky guy. Of course he isn't daily driving it like I was though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So what now?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm probably buying that SGM 335i I mentioned earlier, tomorrow. The seller and I agreed on 24K, so that seems like a really good deal to me. I did test drive a Mustang 5.0 tonight. I must say the interior is worlds better that my girlfriends 2007 GT, but it still didn't feel that fast to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm pleased to say I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 SGM on Terra e90 335i 6mt. The car was in great shape. It rolled over to 41k miles on the way home. Going on vacation in a couple days, I can't wait to get back so I can start modding. First items, DCI and Raceland DP's with a custom dp back exhaust. I know you don't get much power from those mods at stock boost, but I just want to let breath a little easier before I sign up for a track day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats on the 335!! by the way your 350z was bad ass Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    skip the raceland DP's sriously, they are crap. Obviously we support AR, and are hands-down the best, and machtschnell are close 2nd, but any of the other quality brands will be much better for you, RR/UR/CPE. search classifieds and find somethin used but quality.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I can I will, quality on the other pieces are no doubt much better. Piping is piping though. For the price, I don't mind cleaning up welds, or ever re-welding.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thinking of making an offer on these.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Agenc...item2a0514c0fa . Thoughts?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    Thinking of making an offer on these.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Agenc...item2a0514c0fa . Thoughts?
    Vivid racing sells them for the same price http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...i-p-54342.html I don't know how good they are as I've never heard of anybody running these. My buddy has an Agency Power exhaust on his e46 M3 and it seems to be good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    If I can I will, quality on the other pieces are no doubt much better. Piping is piping though. For the price, I don't mind cleaning up welds, or ever re-welding.
    as long as you realize what your getting into. many pics of the sloppy raceland and other ebay pipes. your guaranteed to need to clean them up, oh, and then the other thing is fitment, some have not been able to go on because fitment is $#@!

seriosuly though, your best bet if not paying for a qulity piece is to go to eshivpost and browse the classifieds.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234