Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

FS/FT: FL 350Z Turbo Lots of Mods Low Milage

*Sold*

Hi everybody,
    As sad as it is, it's time to let my weekend car go. I love this car a lot, but I need to get something more spacious to replace my daily. All around this car is in impeccable shape, and still has a new car smell. The car has never been in any accidents, and has a clean carfax. It can make a great DD as well as track monster. It was tuned by Japtrix to a very conservtive 380whp @6psi on a Mustang Dyno. A lot of time and money have been put into this car, and it can be had for a fraction of a price of what was actually invested into it. All modifications have been professionally installed, and maintained by JapTrix Racing in Riviera Beach, Florida. Currently there are 20,3xx miles on the car and I'm asking $20,500obo or a reasonable trade.

Trades considered: E46 M3, or E36 M3.

Body: 9/10 the car has 3 door dings which you probably wouldn't notice if I didn't tell you

Interior: 10/10 as stated earlier still has new car smell

Engine: 10/10 runs smooth and has a very good tune on it. has 5,000 Turbo miles, and has been turbocharged since 2006.

Mod List:

Engine:
    APS Single Turbo Kit (Intercooler anodized black)
    APS High Flow Plenum
    APS Turbo Exhaust
    APS High Capacity Baffled Oil Pan
    ATS/Carbonetic Triple Disc Carbon Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel

Chassis:
    Tein BASIC Adjustable Coilovers
    SSR Comp-H Wheels. Anthracite. 18x8.5 F 18x10.5 R
    Falken Azenis RT-615 Semi Slicks 255/35 F 295/40 R
    APS Front Strut Brace.
    Cusco 2-way Limited Slip Differential.
    StopTech 14.1" Front Brake Kit
    StopTech 12.9" Rear Brake Kit

Interior:
    Sparco Torino 2 seats
    HKS Turbotimer
    AEM Carbon Face Gauges (Oil Pressure, Voltage, Water Temp, Boost)
    AEM Wide Band Air:Fuel Meter

Exterior:
    Polyurethane Nismo front bumper.
    GReddy Side Skirts.
    GReddy Rear Skirt.
    Nismo US Spec Rear Spoiler.
    ClearCorners Paint Matched Headlights
    ClearCorners Dual Color Function "Reflector"
    6000k HID bulbs
    4in Perrin Shorty Antenna

Sound System:
    Alpine CDA 9886 (MP3/XM/iPod/iPhone compatible)
    MB Quartz Component Speakers
    JL Audio "Stealth Box" (2 10w6v2 Subs)
    JL Audio 500/1 Sub Amp
    JL Audio 300/4 Component Amp

Oil changed every 3000 miles or every 3 months(which ever comes First) with Royal Purple 10w40 or Mobil-1 15w-50.

Rear tires have 1000 miles on them, and the fronts have about 50% tread

Autotrader Link with more Pics: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at LariveeJL@gmail.com

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by BoostAddict; 02-28-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great car for a great price!

Sorry to see you put it up for sale.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I'm going to be sorry to see it go. It has by far been the most fun car I have ever owned. I just want to get something more spacious as I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling in the next year or so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I'm going to be sorry to see it go. It has by far been the most fun car I have ever owned. I just want to get something more spacious as I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling in the next year or so.
    Just add a tow hitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha that would be a sight. A 350Z towing a little Uhaul trailer. I think that tops the sight of 350Z with a bike rack on the hatch. That always cracks me up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha that would be a sight. A 350Z towing a little Uhaul trailer. I think that tops the sight of 350Z with a bike rack on the hatch. That always cracks me up.
    Hey, it was a solution of sorts Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for price reduction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I may be drunk, but this is a great deal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is a great deal, lets just hope somebody else feels the same way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for new pictures

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for new pictures
    Great new pics btw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Great new pics btw.
    Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Price Reduced and autotrader link fixed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great deal keeps getting better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Great deal keeps getting better.
    I know, but the economy is tough. Not many people have cash laying around anymore. I saw a SC'ed e46 M today and it got me really itching to get back in the BMW game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know, but the economy is tough. Not many people have cash laying around anymore. I saw a SC'ed e46 M today and it got me really itching to get back in the BMW game.
    Rich people still have money laying around... but I hear you. They say things are recovering but who knows.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i wish you were here in LA
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    i wish you were here in LA
    Ship it. It's cheaper than you think to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats not the problem, its my dad. He wants to see the car before he buys it :/. I have no power over that and its killing me.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is your dad buying your car?

BG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    Why is your dad buying your car?

BG
    20 year old full time college student. I dont have credit like he does to take a loan out or anything near that, but i will be paying the payments obviously lol..

i'm not like the younger persian kids that have their parents buy them an m3 or a 335.
    thats why i got my GTI cause i could pay the payments and insurance for that. now that its gone, time to find another car that is in the same price range.

sorry for thread jacking but i still want your car and i'm bugging my dad about it. trust me i need a car before feb14 when school starts up again so he wont have a choice
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    20 year old full time college student. I dont have credit like he does to take a loan out or anything near that, but i will be paying the payments obviously lol..

i'm not like the younger persian kids that have their parents buy them an m3 or a 335.
    thats why i got my GTI cause i could pay the payments and insurance for that. now that its gone, time to find another car that is in the same price range.

sorry for thread jacking but i still want your car and i'm bugging my dad about it. trust me i need a car before feb14 when school starts up again so he wont have a choice
    That's understandable. I'm pretty young too, turn 20 in march. My problem is my mom tries to control MY money. I didn't work 2 jobs through high school for her to tell me what I can and can't use my money for. My dad couldn't careless. That's enough ranting on that lol.

Anyway, If I can provide more pictures to help your cause I will. I took a couple videos for somebody else, I'll link them here for you. They aren't the best quality though. Be ready for the quietest 3.5" exhaust ever too lol

I should also mention I installed new brakes pads all around on Tuesday. After beading them in, and getting them hot, they are amazing. The have a operating temp up to 1300*, and are very quiet and have a good bite when cold.

*Notice: The blinking red light on the dash is because the Sparco Seats do not have the air bag sensors in them. The air bags DO work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats awesome, it looks cleaner in the vid than on pics haha. i will show him this for sure as well. could u pm me your name n number if i need to contact you that way.

and if anyone knows, how i register this at DMV or smog it if they need to see the car and its turboed.. i dont want to be stuck with a car i can't drive
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats awesome, it looks cleaner in the vid than on pics haha. i will show him this for sure as well. could u pm me your name n number if i need to contact you that way.
    You should see it in person. Pictures really do no justice. I've been trying to get my friend is a photographer to snap some pics, but one of us is always busy.

Sent you a PM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast