Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Wow i just spent a long time reading that link you gave. It's a great read haha, but yeah that clears up a lot of things for me. I don't want to chime in nor do I feel informed enough to chime in but my opinion is that customer's are always important and the truth is always the way to go. Being honest is the best way to do anything. I'm also debating the different intakes. I always heard great things about Injen, but the extra 200 bucks is kind of a swayer...but we'll see. Man...this forum is INSANE! This has been killing like...8 hours of my day today. haha love the different interesting posts and the great help here. I've posted previously on different forums about my old 2003 325Ci and the only things I got back were "Your cars not an M3, what do you want to tune it for?" or "Use the search fuction n000b /nerd rage". I really appreciate the different and helpful advice given by all parties involved. You guys are awesome.

Teebok
    The BMS DCI will do everything you need and for under $100 bucks... can't beat it and it has great gains. Plus, when it gets dirty and used (which it will) it is cheap to replace.

8 hours of your day? Not bad, Just be careful not to get up to 16+.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

Not bad, Just be careful not to get up to 16+.
    why not?
    lol.

I sleep less than 8 hrs and I'm here all day and night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    why not?
    lol.

I sleep less than 8 hrs and I'm here all day and night.
    I was joking, 16+ is when it gets fun and it can be addicting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    BB = Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

LOL ooohhhh...officially my new favorite website...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ok, so I heard back from one of the cars I showed interest in...and this one is a silver 2006 M5 with SMG with 36k miles. Any opinions on that car in general? I know the M5's are amazing...but I don't know exactly how much difference there is in an M5 that's from 2006 to say a 2008 or so. I assume it's the same engine and all that but just slightly different body style...E92? Sticky? Any idea?

Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I wouldn't dump $ into an M5 right now. Its going to cost you a lot more than you expect

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If I could get a good deal on am M5, and I did end up getting it. I would definitely have to save up money afterwards because I'd have to pay off the car. So big tuning after that...but if not, that money would go to tuning my 535i! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Ok, so I heard back from one of the cars I showed interest in...and this one is a silver 2006 M5 with SMG with 36k miles. Any opinions on that car in general? I know the M5's are amazing...but I don't know exactly how much difference there is in an M5 that's from 2006 to say a 2008 or so. I assume it's the same engine and all that but just slightly different body style...E92? Sticky? Any idea?
    There really isn't much difference between a 2008 and a 2006.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

hehe by E92 I meant the user not the body style... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

hehe by E92 I meant the user not the body style... Click here to enlarge
    I sometimes forget about his name being a body style, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

- not sure if I should change it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Meh keep it, you picked it up first before anyone else...I guess people just need to start specifying which one they are talking about, the user or the body style haha...BTW guys, I went and drove the two M5's and I don't think that I'm going to pick up either one. The '07 had an off kilter sunroof and they had replaced it like twice already and it was still rattling...most likely leaking also. The 06, was great but he was asking a little much for my tastes...They did have a GREAT '06 M3 though...haha I could've done a cash+car trade for my car. But...I like the 4 door thing. Should be placing my order for my JB3 kit today!!! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Question: Can an average person install an Intake on their own? IE: Me? haha

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Easy, video on our site! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Awesome...I just placed my order a couple hours ago Click here to enlarge...hopefully I get it soon, but I live in NC so probably next week Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Question: Can an average person install an Intake on their own? IE: Me? haha
    It's super easy, super super easy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Man...I'm super stoked and ready for my parts to get here...haha

I always edit my posts but: I saw the instructions for the JB3...what's a good map to run it on and how high of a boost setting can I use safely with a stock car and just the DCI...exhaust to come as more funds can be shifted around and spent! Click here to enlarge

Terry, you think that I can get some stickers, I didn't see that they were free so if you could throw some in on my order...I'd love that!! Names Teebok Choe...Click here to enlarge Appreciate it!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I always edit my posts but: I saw the instructions for the JB3...what's a good map to run it on and how high of a boost setting can I use safely with a stock car and just the DCI...exhaust to come as more funds can be shifted around and spent!
    This might help: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-2.0-Map-Guide

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After reading that once more, I'm going to assume that for me right now it would be map 5...and then once i get some more parts that are actually integrated into the hardware of the car I'll move on to map 7...correct?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

After reading that once more, I'm going to assume that for me right now it would be map 5...and then once i get some more parts that are actually integrated into the hardware of the car I'll move on to map 7...correct?
    I'll let Terry help you with the maps Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hahaha nice, man I'm not going to lie though, there aren't many companies that make lots of stuff for the e60...I can't find a good boost gauge I want (I would love the one that goes into the ash tray like the one they have for 1 and 3 series on EAS) and there aren't as many exhaust choices...kind of makes me want to go trade in my car for a 3 series or an older M3...but I couldn't stand the small size...I love my 5 lol...so torn....so so torn......if you anyone knows any good boost gauges that don't look completely ricer for the e60's...post em up, pics would be greatly appreciated... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

72 posts so far and you haven't posted tits yet.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Hahaha nice, man I'm not going to lie though, there aren't many companies that make lots of stuff for the e60...I can't find a good boost gauge I want (I would love the one that goes into the ash tray like the one they have for 1 and 3 series on EAS) and there aren't as many exhaust choices...kind of makes me want to go trade in my car for a 3 series or an older M3...but I couldn't stand the small size...I love my 5 lol...so torn....so so torn......if you anyone knows any good boost gauges that don't look completely ricer for the e60's...post em up, pics would be greatly appreciated... Click here to enlarge
    Most of the boost gauges from the 3 will work on the 5. EAS is pretty good at this kind of thing and they have a bunch of different gauges so they can help you and even do a custom setup around your ash tray if you like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

There ya go E92...just for you...Not naked boobs...but sexy boobs nonetheless

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast