Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Ill dig through YouTube to try and find it. I didn't know about your trans issues. Is gintani doing your dct upgrades or is there another source? Who's the best to talk to about supercharging over there? I'm interested in their kit.
    Gintani is doing it and you probably want to talk to the owner, Alex.

You're looking for the E92 SC kit?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    E46.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    E46.
    Wanted to make sure you seemed to like your E46 NA.

I'm guessing you saw the writeup a little while back about the E46 kit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What I think you're missing is the context. 3.5 miles per hour of trap for a built motor?

I think 130 is fast let alone 135 but we're discussing a BUILT MOTOR S65 V8 here and not whether 135 is fast. 135 is not impressive compared to what already has been done and certainly is not a good showing for a motor that is supposed to be built for boost.
    Yea for a built motor that's on street trim with 93 octane and mid boost. I get it, you just don't seem to understand that it can still be faster. Not as fast as you want it to be, but fast to us.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea for a built motor that's on street trim with 93 octane and mid boost. I get it, you just don't seem to understand that it can still be faster. Not as fast as you want it to be, but fast to us.
    I didn't say it couldn't be faster. I said for a built motor setup this doesn't give you much over a stock motor. The results bear that out.

Who is 'us' exactly?

I'm speaking specifically in the context of an S65 V8. It's very clear for those of 'us' who are well versed with E9X M3 modification.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't see it couldn't be faster. I said for a built motor setup this doesn't give you much over a stock motor. The results bear that out.

Who is 'us' exactly?

I'm speaking specifically in the context of an S65 V8. It's very clear for those of 'us' who are well versed with E9X M3 modification.
    No $#@! it's not giving you much over a stock motor. It's lowered compression, with only like 4 psi more boost than others on 93 octane. I'm not going to go on anymore. I'm well versed with almost any car and modification, it's just called physics and experience.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No $#@! it's not giving you much over a stock motor. It's lowered compression, with only like 4 psi more boost than others on 93 octane. I'm not going to go on anymore. I'm well versed with almost any car and modification, it's just called physics and experience.
    Yeah so for a built motor S65 it's weak in that context. The VT3 setups are a joke. Point proven.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah so for a built motor S65 it's weak in that context. The VT3 setups are a joke. Point proven.
    LOL, just get your damn car already so we can line up. I want to be the first single n54 to lose to you.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, just get your damn car already so we can line up. I want to be the first single n54 to lose to you.
    You got it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The #'s blow a lot more than the blower on that VT3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wanted to make sure you seemed to like your E46 NA.

I'm guessing you saw the writeup a little while back about the E46 kit?
    Its time to step it up a notch or two. The going price for a used supercharger vs bolt ons new is nearly the same costs but huge difference in power.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am waiting to see, but I'm not willing to buy new when I can piece together a great kit for half the costs. Or so I think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    How is the worlds fastest E9X M3 Embarrassing?

I would say put up or shut up. ESS holds records for 1/4 mile. Gintani has the fastest recorded mph in a non sanctioned arbitrary distance arbitrary start speed trap speed competition......

Should you be faster? Sure... but as it stands his pathetic numbers are the best out there.. Put up or shut up time

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GearHead03 Click here to enlarge
    How is the worlds fastest E9X M3 Embarrassing?
    First of all it isn't the world's fastest. Related to 1/4 mile trap speed solely, then it holds that record by a technicality (and barely). What is the logical conclusion here as to what is faster?

I would say put up or shut up. ESS holds records for 1/4 mile. Gintani has the fastest recorded mph in a non sanctioned arbitrary distance arbitrary start speed trap speed competition......
    They only hold it as long as I let them. Holding a record just because the car that already proved it's faster hasn't run the same contest doesn't really mean much of anything now does it? They could go for the 1/3 mile record too. Then 1/5, 1/6, 1/7, etc. So what? We know what's faster even if the exact same distance isn't run on the exact same surface with the exact same equipment.

Is a Veyron that hasn't run the 1/4 mile faster in the 1/4 mile than a stock Civic it beat in a roll on half mile contest?

People are dumb.

Should you be faster? Sure... but as it stands his pathetic numbers are the best out there.. Put up or shut up time
    Yes his pathetic numbers technically have a 1/4 mile record. Awesome. That record will be held until the car that already beat this car and has hundreds of wheel horsepower on it hits a drag strip and shows what a built motor S65 actually should do. As it already showed everyone at Shift-Sector over a longer distance with higher horsepower competition than this VT3 going up against it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Again, they hold the records for all sanctioned consistent forms of straight line racing. M3s have done faster than your car on The Ring, so by your standards, they are the fastest, ie the GPower car. By that standard your car holds no record.

I'll say it again, put up or shut up. A car that doesn't compete is by every standard slower, because its not moving.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Again, they hold the records for all sanctioned consistent forms of straight line racing. M3s have done faster than your car on The Ring, so by your standards, they are the fastest, ie the GPower car. By that standard your car holds no record.

I'll say it again, put up or shut up. A car that doesn't compete is by every standard slower, because its not moving.
    If you're associating road course lap times with trap speeds in an argument about acceleration and horsepower you shouldn't even be speaking to me.

The cars already competed. I don't know why this isn't sinking in for you. Perhaps you're just stupid and having trouble with basic thought processing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    If you're associating road course lap times with trap speeds in an argument about acceleration and horsepower you shouldn't even be speaking to me.

The cars already competed. I don't know why this isn't sinking in for you. Perhaps you're just stupid and that's fine.
    When is your trans going to be done?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you are looking for performance in a straight line the S65 isn't really the platform to do it on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    When is your trans going to be done?
    The same week this record is mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    If you are looking for performance in a straight line the S65 isn't really the platform to do it on.
    For a BMW or German car it sure is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For a BMW or German car it sure is.
    Not even close lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    Not even close lol
    Really? What is?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

7 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So let me get this straight it's an utter failure, but when you were supercharged with the Gintani setup you LOST to Drew's car when it was FBO N/A, remember? It's the last time you saw Drew, over 3 years ago at Sacramento? Here were the results, he's at 377WHP, you were at what 550whp at the time?
    Drew FBO/Tune - 11.8 ET, Best Trap 119.x
    Sticky FBO GINTANI SUPERCHARGED - 11.9 ET Best trap 130.x
    So you lost to him time wise with 170+whp more, and only trapped 10-11 MPH higher with all that extra power? Wouldn't one using your standards call that an utter failure? Why did you even bother posting anything as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really? What is?
    Hmm idk S54, S85, porsche 997, M275, C63 AMG, E63 AMG just to name a few off the top of my head. Outside of the German bubble which we arn't in, built 5.0 mustangs, turbo hemi's, turbo LS3's, pretty much all built GTR's, 2jz, etc all can and do make much more power, and put down much better numbers not counting any exotics

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast