Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I would think a built motor s65 would do much better too if it was actually being pushed to its limits or going for a record...
    Exactly he went to have fun, not to break records. He needs a line lock and some real fuel to break records. I think his car can easily run mid to low 10's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

That's the slip for the vt625 that same day, so you know I'm not making anything up.

Attachment 35890

And This is Drew again, right next to a Ford GT that has trapped 140+ repeatedly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWeK_DbPO7I
    I don't know why you feel like you need to defend this.

My car was at Shift Sector. It went home with the trophies.

135 is weak. I don't know how else to put it.

Is the car slow? No. Is 135 impressive for a built motor M3? No.

This is exactly where I said it would be due to the blower choice and the motor build. And I think we all know why he got the VT3 setup that isn't for sale anyway Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Linracing Click here to enlarge
    Exactly he went to have fun, not to break records. He needs a line lock and some real fuel to break records. I think his car can easily run mid to low 10's
    Of course it can.

How does that change anything stated though?

Why is it ESS puts up embarrassing numbers and people pat them on the back for it? Like oh good job you'll get them next time. Let's give you a trophy for effort and a smiley face sticker. That's not how it works.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    So Drew's car is a dct. So if it were a 6 speed, it would be slower? I do think a built motor s65 should do much better than 135 though. Considering a stock motor s54 has done 135 already.
    Think you're referring to the MaxPSI Stage 2 (Stock Motor/Fueling System) E46 M3 Turbo. Which put down 690 WHP/510 WTQ with a very large powerband... It helps that you can 690 WHP with a Stock S54 Motor, where anything north of 625 WHP on an S65 requires a built setup (Forged Internals minimum like the ESS VT3 cars).
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

So Drew's car is a dct. So if it were a 6 speed, it would be slower? I do think a built motor s65 should do much better than 135 though. Considering a stock motor s54 has done 135 already.
    It's a DCT

And yes, it would be slower if it were a 6-speed.

And yes, a built motor S65 should do much better than this. This exemplifies the weaknesses of going with ESS (unless you want to save dollars by being their marketing mule which is what happened here). They are fine for cookie cutter one size fit all kits. They flat out do not have the skill to play with the big boys. They should stick to what they do best which is selling base supercharger kits and pounding the forums day and night in an effort to influence sales. All these results do is vindicate what has been stated here for years. The VT3 is a nice smoke screen for when cars used to promote on forums get blown motors though and they can then be 'upgraded' Click here to enlarge

The reason this is weak gentlemen is because all this setup ever was going to be was mildly faster than the stock internal setups. I told you that from day one. Using the same size blower, only changing the piston compression ratio, and leaving everything else as a carry over means it will always be limited.

This will never impress. It will never be a strong setup. It is what it is which is what you do when a motor is blown and you 'maybe' get quietly upgraded behind the scenes. It's the only option if that scenario exists other than getting a brand new motor which would cost more money. I can't believe some of you don't see it.

I'm just sitting here enjoying this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Think you're referring to the MaxPSI Stage 2 (Stock Motor/Fueling System) E46 M3 Turbo. Which put down 690 WHP/510 WTQ with a very large powerband... It helps that you can 690 WHP with a Stock S54 Motor, where anything north of 625 WHP on an S65 requires a built setup (Forged Internals minimum like the ESS VT3 cars).
    You don't need a motor build for 625 whp on the S65.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Numbers look very impressive. Good thing Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack 5 is coming up!!! Drew vs Sticky rematch. I will put $$$ on Drew you want some action Sticky put your $ where your mouth is. Hope to see you there! Bring cash as i don't take credit or check.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niko14 Click here to enlarge
    I will put $$$ on Drew you want some action Sticky put your $ where your mouth is. Hope to see you there! Bring cash as i don't take credit or check.
    You must be retarded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You don't need a motor build for 625 whp on the S65.
    Any figures on the highest hp stock motor s65?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    only retard here is you stinky. Sounds like your a chicken with no $$$$. See you at AA5 if you dare.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Any figures on the highest hp stock motor s65?
    Gintani has them on a Dyno Dynamics. They took a stock internal car to 14 psi with a T-Trim before quitting. I don't know what the numbers were but that car got a motor build and a YSI after that.

The thing is a stock motor car at 12 psi of boost is going to be making quite a bit more power than say this built motor car at 12 psi of boost assuming similar blowers. There just isn't enough separation from a stock motor car here and certainly not enough to justify a motor build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

only retard here is you stinky. Sounds like your a chicken with no $$$$. See you at AA5 if you dare.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Well, if his 660whp is all he got...I'm not impressed and even less impressed with this driving skills to only must a 10.8 out of that kind of power. If that's only a ~95 octane it helps his cause...but damn, why bother posting if you don't think it's impressive. Obviously he must have thought it was otherwise why even take a picture of the timeslip?

I would be unhappy to build a s65 and only have those results....very disappointing. Why even build the motor and go through the trouble?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Obviously he must have thought it was otherwise why even take a picture of the timeslip?
    Because he likes his e-attention which is why he bumps every thread about himself. Plus part of the deal he got is posting for ESS as marketing on the forums.

Why even build the motor and go through the trouble?
    Read what I wrote earlier. This was not the plan. It's the backup plan.

I would be unhappy to build a s65 and only have those results....
    That's exactly what I'm saying. It's also exactly what I said would happen and why this was never a competition to begin with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

135 mph is more a force of the driving skills per se yes....amirite or amironggggggggggg
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stinky...err I mean Sticky, looks like Mr. NIKO 14 just created another account (NIKO141414). Maybe it's Drew joining the conversation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Stinky...err I mean Sticky, looks like Mr. NIKO 14 just created another account (NIKO141414). Maybe it's Drew joining the conversation.
    This guy is as bright as he types. It was already removed for being a dupe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I don't know why you feel like you need to defend this.

My car was at Shift Sector. It went home with the trophies.

135 is weak. I don't know how else to put it.

Is the car slow? No. Is 135 impressive for a built motor M3? No.

This is exactly where I said it would be due to the blower choice and the motor build. And I think we all know why he got the VT3 setup that isn't for sale anyway Click here to enlarge
    I'm not defending anything, I'm just saying it's not embarrassing to trap 135. If my car did that and set a record I would be happy as hell.

I know what your car can do and I'm very happy for it. I think 135 is impressive for a built motor m3 with full weight street tires MDM on on pretty much 93 octane. It's a street trim setup he went to the track with.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think its a good showing. Am I impressed or saying wow.... Not at all. Seeing so many other records from other Ms, this just doesn't do it for me. Yes, it is a record and I applaud the record. But I'm sitting here waiting for more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

7 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Look: another my car is going to kill this when it runs thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Look: another my car is going to kill this when it runs thread.
    You're missing it already ran and already killed it. Focus and catch up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I'm not defending anything, I'm just saying it's not embarrassing to trap 135. If my car did that and set a record I would be happy as hell.

I know what your car can do and I'm very happy for it. I think 135 is impressive for a built motor m3 with full weight street tires MDM on on pretty much 93 octane. It's a street trim setup he went to the track with.
    What I think you're missing is the context. 3.5 miles per hour of trap for a built motor?

I think 130 is fast let alone 135 but we're discussing a BUILT MOTOR S65 V8 here and not whether 135 is fast. 135 is not impressive compared to what already has been done and certainly is not a good showing for a motor that is supposed to be built for boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Whether it's fast or not he has the fastest in the world. Regardless if your car beat him at a roll race event. If your car is capable of running why not take it to the track? Where's the video of you and him running ? The ss events are well covered so there has to be a video. And I'm sure he's pushing more for reliability than breaking records and mechanicals.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Whether it's fast or not he has the fastest in the world. Regardless if your car beat him at a roll race event. If your car is capable of running why not take it to the track? Where's the video of you and him running ? The ss events are well covered so there has to be a video. And I'm sure he's pushing more for reliability than breaking records and mechanicals.
    I guess you missed where the stock trans was was toasted at Shift-Sector and pushed past the breaking point. I'm just waiting for them to wrap up the DCT upgrades. I'd like to see how much power I'm actually putting down too.

We have videos of my car at the event WHICH IT WON so I don't know what you're talking about. This VT3 car got spanked, hard. So I'm not sure what there is to talk about the game is over. It's been over. No wonder the difference was so large, 135 explains it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I guess you missed where the stock trans was was toasted at Shift-Sector and pushed past the breaking point. I'm just waiting for them to wrap up the DCT upgrades. I'd like to see how much power I'm actually putting down too.

We have videos of my car at the event WHICH IT WON so I don't know what you're talking about.This VT3 car got spanked, hard. So I'm not sure what there is to talk about the game is over. It's been over. No wonder the difference was so large, 135 explains it.
    Ill dig through YouTube to try and find it. I didn't know about your trans issues. Is gintani doing your dct upgrades or is there another source? Who's the best to talk to about supercharging over there? I'm interested in their kit.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast