Thread: Best part of the Super Bowl.
02-05-2014, 09:56 AM #51
I agree, my point is that College should be about learning and if the NFL players were drafted/signed into a system like MLB... or traded the way Global football (soccer) players are then they would still end up in the NFL (if good enough).....
In USA it is crazy...................... we have a system where they can get hurt before earning a penny and their fans pay MILLIONS each year to support said college programs, tv shows, memorabilia and the end athlete gets what... an education and chance to go pro, both of which they could get in any other sport and earn $$$$2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
02-05-2014, 09:56 AM #52
Conspiracy theories make me lol pretty hard. Here’s the bottom line- this government cannot roll out a website properly. Let’s just quickly ponder the level of secrecy, competence, coordination, and just outright dastardliness required to pull of a conspiracy of this magnitude. It would show a level of managerial ability that a central governing body has never, ever been shown to have. You couldn’t do something like that without the complicit knowledge and assistance of so many key figures in government, political, military, and bureaucratic.
I have zero patience for those who suggest that 9/11 was a conspiracy. It’s insulting.E88 N54 w stuff
F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
02-05-2014, 10:41 AM #53
02-05-2014, 11:13 AM #54Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338
02-05-2014, 11:20 AM #55
“our government used a catastrophe as faulty justification for X and Y”
“our government complicity organized and executed a plan to murder countless American citizens as a guise for insidious plots of world dominion”.
The latter is just absurd.E88 N54 w stuff
F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
02-05-2014, 11:22 AM #56Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338
02-05-2014, 11:35 AM #57
02-05-2014, 12:12 PM #58Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Points
- 57 Post(s)
- Rep Power
There seem to be so many questions and uncertainties.
1) Explosions? Well there was certainly a lot of debris and and other things falling down elevator shafts (there were ~50 in each building) so it does make sense that there may have been a bunch of smaller explosions. You watch other buildings brought down in that way and they don't look anything alike. It would be the most complex demolition job every done. Although I'm not going to say it's impossible. Just incredibly unlikely.
2) There is no doubt that plans struck the towers, and the planes were not flying at 32,000 feet the entire time, after all the towers were struck at around 700 feet correct? Who knows how high up the planes were when the phone calls were made; but again that was also pretty fishy
3) I really don't get the whole Flight 93 deal. I wasn't on site to see what it looked like, but I thought I remember in the coverage there being some tailings and pieces of the plane shown in the coverage, but maybe I'm wrong.
4) Pentagon- yeah, I dunno, it really does not add up to a plane collision, but if that's the case then what happened to the airliner? Disappeared?
5) The airport in Ohio. This is just really strange. I don't even remember there being any news coverage of what was going on there. Really crazy, and I find it hard to believe all those people just disappeared. I can see planes be re-routed and an evacuation happening as if they believed there were terrorists on those planes and questioned all the passenger prior to release, but if that's the case then why the secrecy? No word from any of those passengers? It obviously happened.
6) I mean I could easily raise 100 points and questions about the video and several points questioning legitimacy of some of the things in the video, but some of it is just plain puzzling. I know that all of the camera footage around the Pentagon was confiscated, but why? I also remember lots of people claiming to see different things in the air, but something consistent with all of them was, "it was so fast it was hard to tell, it happened in the blink of an eye" sorry, but commercial airliners just aren't that quick.
7) Why hasn't there been further investigation of what happened and why hasn't it been made public by now? The way the government supposedly collected some of the evidence just doesn't make sense, like the passport; just dumb luck?
8) Finally, you really can't put this past the government's ability, we're not talking about something that was written and organized by senators and congressmen, this would have been done by the military, and lets keep in mind what types of projects and organization the military is capable of, which is pretty much anything.
OKAY, I find it extremely hard to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. What I DO think is that it was a much more elaborate terrorist plot than what they wanted us to believe and that it was a MASSIVE breach in our security which was an embarrassment. I believe the government hid as much as they could in an attempt at damage control.
Finally, what puzzles me further is that there still has been sufficient investigation, no answers to the american public. No, I don't believe we attacked our own country. Yes, I believe we could have prevented the attack, and yes, I believe there was plenty of shadiness going on. Yes, we need questions answered. I see there being an investigation later on in maybe another 20 years or so, someone will become president who wants it investigated and will do so behind closed doors. Some point in time this information will become public.2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now