Close

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Famoso Friday street drags may 2nd...just saying. Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I made that mistake once. Showed up at 6pm and by 1am I had gotten 2 runs. I'll wait for a private day. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I made that mistake once. Showed up at 6pm and by 1am I had gotten 2 runs. I'll wait for a private day. Click here to enlarge
    That's sucks, plus you'd probably get kicked off after the first run anyway. Private day it is then.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in for a private day.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh this is going to be fun to watch! Make sure you mount your GoPro facing behind you Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sat! Just booked a hotel at Kettleman super8 for Friday night. I'll be there around 8:30-9pm if anyone wants to grab some food.
    Click here to enlarge Wish I was racing Saturday. Next event you should be a sponsor Terry, we will bring the whole gang with a lot of power!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Wish I was racing Saturday. Next event you should be a sponsor Terry, we will bring the whole gang with a lot of power!
    It's a great event but sponsorship is too much work. I'd rather just show up when I feel like getting there, help customers who happen to be there racing, and have fun testing our cars out. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did a few 3-4 shifts with the lvl10 at 20psi and they seemed OK. My private track isn't long enough for 4-5 shifts. So we'll just have to see how it does Saturday at ShiftSector. Car is loaded up and ready to roll. Click here to enlarge
    Terry - I see a bottle of Boost Juice in there. Are you just going run with that 49/51 mix for the event? I usually run Boost Juice daily driving because it's just so easy, but usually run as close 100% as I can when going all out. Do you see that much difference in your logs making it worth running 100%?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Surquhar Click here to enlarge
    Terry - I see a bottle of Boost Juice in there. Are you just going run with that 49/51 mix for the event? I usually run Boost Juice daily driving because it's just so easy, but usually run as close 100% as I can when going all out. Do you see that much difference in your logs making it worth running 100%?
    No, that stuff is for the M5. I run the 135i on E98 normally. Will probably switch to methanol soon though as my 55 gallon drum of E98 is about empty. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, that stuff is for the M5. I run the 135i on E98 normally. Will probably switch to methanol soon though as my 55 gallon drum of E98 is about empty. Click here to enlarge
    Gotcha. thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Or we can all come to my event. Problem is it will be in Norcal so I doubt many of you will make the trip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Or we can all come to my event. Problem is it will be in Norcal so I doubt many of you will make the trip.
    This will be awesome! Something finally in NorCal.
    2013 AW 335IS DCT, JB4 G5 ISO, BMS DCI, BMS 3" Downpipes, BMS OCC, BMS Oil Bypass, CP-e FMIC, CP-e Charge Pipe, Tial BOV, BMS 2.2gal Meth kit, BC Racing Coilovers, RB PCV/Cap

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Anything for you bro, when an where. Don't just tease me..
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like you teased me when I asked for a pic of your sister? I'm not cruel like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Like you teased me when I asked for a pic of your sister? I'm not cruel like that.
    I honestly wouldn't mind more info on both
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I honestly wouldn't mind more info on both
    LMFAO, you sons a $#@!es haha.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Transmission testing results for those interested! Click here to enlarge

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=306304
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow surprised you have the energy to post.

Looks like good results Terry. Their equipment is reading a bit lower than the VBOX which is interesting. I guess they are using timing lights?

I'm just sitting here wondering what my car trapped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't see many of the Gintani races but I don't think anything was great. Their twin turbo was there but probably running low boost something. The only run I saw with your car they aborted.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The only run I saw with your car they aborted.
    Why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why?
    Not sure.. Was busy with my own races so didn't chase down the driver to interrogate him. Click here to enlarge

I had (have) high hopes for the twin turbo car. Not sure why it was running low boost. Was hoping to see 170mph out of but the runs I saw were low 150s. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Was busy with my own races so didn't chase down the driver to interrogate him.
    Damn it Terry way to drop the ball on the world revolving around me.

I had (have) high hopes for the twin turbo car. Not sure why it was running low boost. Was hoping to see 170mph out of but the runs I saw were low 150s.
    Well it's a stock internal car. I've been in that car and it flat out rips. Maybe tuning issues, who knows.

All of these cars they pushed to get done and are still works in progress including my own which they are testing the DCT upgrades on.

I'm a bit disappointed as I wanted a blistering trap. Guess we'll have to see if they get things sorted tomorrow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure..
    Found out the idle control valve failed and they need to replace it. They're trying to source one in time. Fingers crossed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Found out the idle control valve failed and they need to replace it. They're trying to source one in time. Fingers crossed.
    I believe my friend is bringing it tomorrow for Alex... you're welcome Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe my friend is bringing it tomorrow for Alex... you're welcome Click here to enlarge
    Thanks but it just wasn't meant to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How did everyone run Sunday?
    Burger Motorsports

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast