Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    lol i'm sure you would! with all the mods you have haha. but still it would give you a good run for your money if it had a tune and full exhaust on the top end above 150+ MPH
    Top end I am sure they would start pulling after 120mph. I would expect that from performance cars that cost $50,000 more than mine including the cost of my mods Click here to enlarge
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    2008 E90 335xi - AT - TSM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock GTR at my last outing ran 119 mph. same as the ZO6's ive seen here.

And just because you dont see the mods, doesnt mean its stock Click here to enlarge many many people claim stock and they are not. especially when intrwebz fame is on the line

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    Top end I am sure they would start pulling after 120mph. I would expect that from performance cars that cost $50,000 more than mine including the cost of my mods Click here to enlarge
    haha, damn really thinking about it now. truee that!

homies c6 with intake, tune, headers/full exhaust.
    vs 335i procede, intake, downpipe.

i think the 335 was on race gas, but i dont remember.

this videowas taken a while back. thats me talking "camera man was baked"
    i honestly did not think the 335 would even stand a chance thats why my expressions are kinda coocoo, in disbelief

sorry for thread jacking, thought this would be related.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    in the above video was the vette an ls3 or ls2?

And about the z06...I track at irwindale twice a month and see plenty of z06's run. Most of them w/ tires run a a low 8.2xx but almost never trap over 90mph in the 1/8th. ls3 vettes usually get a mid 8 and trap around 84-87. Are there really that many vette owners who can't drive, or are they that slow?? I've driven both and they sure don't feel slow...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To be honest I've driven a C5 Z06 and an LS3 C6 and the C5 Z06 felt faster. Both were standard. I really want to try out the LS7!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    To be honest I've driven a C5 Z06 and an LS3 C6 and the C5 Z06 felt faster. Both were standard. I really want to try out the LS7!
    I feel the C5 Z06 is quicker than the LS2 from runs I have done but the LS3 on paper is quicker. Haven't really seen a head to head run between a C5 Z06 and LS3 I don't think.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was shocked that he only got 1/100th of a second faster in the ZR1! I wonder what his best time is in that beast...saw one at the dealer here...those tires are twice the size of my head!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12