Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

2 N55s playing around ;)

Buddy and I did some general maintenance on the cars today and decided to go out and play. Here is a little video we put together showing the performance and fun of our cars

White 335xi: JB 4 G5 | N55 ISO 5.3 | BMS Intake | ER Chargepipe| BMS DP | BMS Clutch Stop | BMS Cabin Filters | BMS CDV | AA FMIC | FF Adapter - 50% E85

Grey 335xi: JB4 Stage 2 | N55 ISO 5.3 | BMS Intake | BMS OCC | ETS CP | AR Downpipe | HPF Exhaust | 19" VMR Wheels | AA FMIC | FF Adapter - 40/60 mix | BMS CDV | BMS clutch stop | BMS low temp thermostat

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Was about to say 'In the snow?' but saw the xi.

Glad you guys are enjoying your cars.

Took a while to get to the side by side pulls but the angle made it tough to see. Looks like the camera car pulls a bit.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Was about to say 'In the snow?' but saw the xi.

Glad you guys are enjoying your cars.

Took a while to get to the side by side pulls but the angle made it tough to see. Looks like the camera car pulls a bit.
    And even better with a good ol set of blizzaks on them. Roads weren't all that bad and this temp kept the IATs super low Click here to enlarge

I was shifting late and he has full ar4 to hpf race exhaust. Other than that, same mods and I'm even running more e85 and 1.5-2psi more Click here to enlarge I think my clutch is slipping under heavy loads. We both smelled hardcore clutch at last drag event and I have twice as many miles as him (44k)?

either way yes the grey car is fast, times are posted at the end Click here to enlarge