Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

RARE 3.0CSI BMW 90% RESTORED 137th EVER MADE PROJECT CAR

You will not find another CS car restored like this one….
    This is a BMW I have worked on for years and only needs paint, some interior and glass put back in. It is the 137th ever built 3.0cs BMW and restored the right way started by completely stripping the car and tank dropping it in acid to completely remove all rust. There is not many of these cars left although the CSI was the most produce only 1061 were made worldwide in 1971. Now there is only about 10% worth owning now days due to corrosion over the years even on well-maintained ones.

For more info see here
    http://shred-master.com/new_page_2.htm

I am taking offers although PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY this was a big investment and hundreds of hours of over years of time consuming work and an expensive project (over $20K) especially when restoring for yourself correctly.

If interested here is my contact info.
    Call Bob @ 805-566-9154

Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ballpark figures?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Okay the main question? I think the best way to say it is best offer closes to $25K over the next few weeks and $25K takes it now.
    This is an entirely ground up restoration, completely stripped, tank dropped, many new OEM BMW body and mechanical parts like fenders, wheel wells, nose clip, rocker panels, a complete new SS exhaust system with headers, heavy duty Bilsteins shocks and way more. Just the bodywork was estimated last winter at $45-50K by the best body shop here in my town.
    You will not find another CS car restored like this one ever again but need to sell it….