Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 101
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    españa
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    819.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    All good choices so far. Id say the TD turbos are your best option being in Europe, it keeps things simple. The JB3 18ohm board will do wonderfully with the new turbo's, if you do get them. You just need to be sure you run the correct octane for the boost your pushing.

    If you feel you want something more advanced, actually the most advanced, then the Stanback 2 is the way to go, it offers a considerable amount more features and capabilities than any other option. This is why its being used by the real upgraded turbo guys (single turbo), and will soon become the norm for the bigger stock turbo guys as well.
    I still have you very close, but not much information about your rb and Cochea

    I could only see a single video and test ...

    I think I'll make a radical change in my car and tuner, I think when the time since the release of the G4 is a couple of months off to come and I am very anxious to upgrade turbos yaa ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    I still have you very close, but not much information about your rb and Cochea

    I could only see a single video and test ...

    I think I'll make a radical change in my car and tuner, I think when the time since the release of the G4 is a couple of months off to come and I am very anxious to upgrade turbos yaa ...

    LOL, its so hard to understand you Click here to enlarge

    Ive done what I can to help the community get the info needed on upgraded turbo's, but it seems im one of the only ones, if not the only one, thats been able to show anything substantial from a customers car with these.
    Thats no offense to anyone else, but ive gotten dyno's, posted timing logs, posted boost logs, posted a roll/race, and taken it to th track for some trap speeds. Not much more i can do, and with 3-4 other people openly/publicly running upgraded turbo's, it would be nice to get more information from them. especially considering they are all using a different tune than me

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    españa
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    819.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=LostMarine;65285]LOL, its so hard to understand you Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    tienes toda la razon amigo mi ingles malisimo Click here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Points
    1,177.6
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    LOL, its so hard to understand you Click here to enlarge

    Ive done what I can to help the community get the info needed on upgraded turbo's, but it seems im one of the only ones, if not the only one, thats been able to show anything substantial from a customers car with these.
    Thats no offense to anyone else, but ive gotten dyno's, posted timing logs, posted boost logs, posted a roll/race, and taken it to th track for some trap speeds. Not much more i can do, and with 3-4 other people openly/publicly running upgraded turbo's, it would be nice to get more information from them. especially considering they are all using a different tune than me
    hopefully i will get my license back next week, than i will be able to put the car on a dyno and do some more logging.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    hopefully i will get my license back next week, than i will be able to put the car on a dyno and do some more logging.
    yes, hopefully, i wish you all the best of luck. im eager to see how well the ported valves work for you. Im eager to see if its warranted yet or only neccessary for the BIG boost guys that are currently being worked on

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    tienes toda la razon amigo mi ingles malisimo
    It's ok, between the Spanish and English we can figure out what you are saying Click here to enlarge Your English isn't that bad... well, it's bad, but language shouldn't be a barrier in this day and age. Keep posting my Spanish friend.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    29
    Rep Points
    38.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How so? Says max is 1.19.
    my sb and my boost gauge says 1.09bar=16psi MAX BOOST. this dyno is reading more.we have checked it with a lot of cars.
    you can t work 17psi on pump gas it doesn t work. a lot of heating and less power.i think 15.5-16psi is the best for pump gas Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dim135 Click here to enlarge
    my sb and my boost gauge says 1.09bar=16psi MAX BOOST. this dyno is reading more.we have checked it with a lot of cars.
    you can t work 17psi on pump gas it doesn t work. a lot of heating and less power.i think 15.5-16psi is the best for pump gas Click here to enlarge
    I agree, that would be a lot of boost for pump gas. Might lead to some doubting it was pump gas.

    It is impressive no matter what.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    36.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Didn't see the SB2 on the cp-e site, any other info out there on it?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Points
    15.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Is there any more conclusive information on this, perhaps better dyno postings or datalogs or personal experiences that I'm just not seeing/finding? I have a VERY hard time believing this dyno result on PUMP gas. It sounds right inline with race gas...however crazy high for pump, let alone 15.5psi. That's just extremely unrealistic. Of course, I would love to be wrong!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    93.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    so is it actualy 424 whp with out meth or NO ?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    29
    Rep Points
    38.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    sticky has my second dyno graph with meth 458whp.why to use race gas??? i like the street racing and not the numbers on the dyno so it s dificcult to pay everytime 150euro for 20lt vp racing. brianMN if you ll come in greece you can see my car .

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=carcars;65288]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    LOL, its so hard to understand you Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    tienes toda la razon amigo mi ingles malisimo Click here to enlarge

    my spanish is terrible. But without cheating you said: "You have all the ??? friend, my english is terrible".

    Is that even close of an interpretation?

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrianMN Click here to enlarge
    Is there any more conclusive information on this, perhaps better dyno postings or datalogs or personal experiences that I'm just not seeing/finding? I have a VERY hard time believing this dyno result on PUMP gas. It sounds right inline with race gas...however crazy high for pump, let alone 15.5psi. That's just extremely unrealistic. Of course, I would love to be wrong!
    There is no way to know for sure but they also have higher octane to begin with.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dim135 Click here to enlarge
    sticky has my second dyno graph with meth 458whp.why to use race gas??? i like the street racing and not the numbers on the dyno so it s dificcult to pay everytime 150euro for 20lt vp racing. brianMN if you ll come in greece you can see my car .
    I understand your perspective and you guys take a different attitude and approach than we do. US guys tend to focus more on raw numbers than street performance, dynos, 1/4 mile, 60-130, for example as support.

    No doubt your car is very quick.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sitdown Click here to enlarge
    Didn't see the SB2 on the cp-e site, any other info out there on it?
    Take a look here: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ures-questions

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    36.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks Sticky

    We run BigStuff3 in some friends cars, looks quite similar. Very interested to see more!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    españa
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    819.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    igualmente amigoClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    288
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    is there any way to get the map from you guys?
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greatest335i Click here to enlarge
    is there any way to get the map from you guys?
    What do you mean? CP-E will work with you in tuning.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I believe they have base maps if that's what you mean... They can send you a map and you can fine tune it

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Points
    1,353.5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    if he has similar setup, OP's map could be used as is, or in the minimum, be a good starting point.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=carcars;65288]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    LOL, its so hard to understand you Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    tienes toda la razon amigo mi ingles malisimo Click here to enlarge

    Yo puedo traducirles lo que estas tratando de decir.
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    españa
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    819.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=FR305;71707]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge


    Yo puedo traducirles lo que estas tratando de decir.
    muchas gracias amigo Click here to enlarge

    es bueno de saberlo Click here to enlarge

    un saludo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    así que puedo, me resulta curioso al leer sus posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •