Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dim135 Click here to enlarge
    dyno is showing 0.1 bar more
    How so? Says max is 1.19.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    great #s! Love to see someone besides BMS and Vishnu putting up big numbers. No loss of love for those guys but I always root for the underdog. CP-E is hardly at a disadvantage or an underdog but they have a late start on the N54.

Id love to see those #s on 93 pump gas with any tune. It would be nice if there was no mistake and the claim held water.... So many Nos users are finding that the 14-15 psi range is giving the most whp and there really is no need for folks to be bragging about the 18+ boost figure right before they blow their motor and scare everybody into going back to stock. Yes we know the turbos can handle 20...21..22 without failing but with little to no return. A 400+ dyno with 14-16 psi is the best news I have heard in a long long time. Id love to say be at 410whp with a 15.5 psi figure on pump or meth, if it can be done without meth....then hell who needs to worry about failsafes. Run a basic kit, set boost to 16psi and run your tank dry every day!
    2007 E90 non sport, JB3 2.0 18ohm, Labonte Progressive Meth, Cooling Mist Solenoid & Nozzles CM5 & M7, Ar DPs, Hyperboost Diverter Valves, M3 19s, M3 Rear Carbon Spoiler, Koni FSD, ZSP Springs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The dyno graph is in PS not horsepower. It is also uncorrected so who knows.

421.5 PS is around 416 HP. 56.3 kg*m is around 407 lb*ft.
    2009 335i: PROcede V4 with BMS DCI (still not sure how they get along!)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, great numbers Carlos. Is the new unit for upgrade? I have the old unit but have not put in Yet. I got my car from service last month but have not even use it. Lol

I have to put the parts back on the car and will get in touch with you for advice.

I think I will take the car to a dyno bone stock and then moded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doug007 Click here to enlarge
    The dyno graph is in PS not horsepower. It is also uncorrected so who knows.

421.5 PS is around 416 HP. 56.3 kg*m is around 407 lb*ft.
    That is right, it is PS, good catch.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

if it is PS=crank power than its about 355whp on pump and 380 whp on meth? Makes more sense.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    if it is PS=crank power than its about 355whp on pump and 380 whp on meth? Makes more sense.
    PS is not crank power in this instance, it is wheel PS, just like whp not crank hp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I did a test in Spain bosh

469 hp and 629nm

without methanol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Haha carcars, I love your sig.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Haha carcars, I love your sig.
    I have 2500 euros to invest in the turbo but not what should be the place to shop .....Click here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    I have 2500 euros to invest in the turbo but not what should be the place to shop .....Click here to enlarge
    If you want to stay with the twin, stock-appearing small frame turbos I would go with Rob Beck.

OR, if you want a medium frame turbo (more lag, more power), wait for unfor and AR Design's stuff to be finished and sold as a kit, but it WILL be more expensive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Want to hear more on this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by n54BoostOnCoke Click here to enlarge
    Want to hear more on this
    Such as? It is the CP-E standback setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel the single turbo set up is going to be around 7k
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    I feel the single turbo set up is going to be around 7k
    With fueling?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, twin scrol manifold ~3000 or so with two wastegates,twin scroll turbo ~1700-2000, ~1200 fueling, other misc items I'm missing... I hope it's cheaper but going twin scroll is not cheap
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, twin scrol manifold ~3000 or so with two wastegates,twin scroll turbo ~1700-2000, ~1200 fueling, other misc items I'm missing... I hope it's cheaper but going twin scroll is not cheap
    I think it is going to be more expensive but hey, if it is that price it that would be great.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No less than 7k I should say... Wouldn't shock me if it was 10k+
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    If you want to stay with the twin, stock-appearing small frame turbos I would go with Rob Beck.

OR, if you want a medium frame turbo (more lag, more power), wait for unfor and AR Design's stuff to be finished and sold as a kit, but it WILL be more expensive.
    las tasas de Live at 10/14/2010 09:39:00 UTC
    2.500,00 euros = 3,521.85 USD
    Euro Dólar Estadounidense
    1 EUR = 1,40874 USD 1 USD = 0.709853 euros
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We tested the turbo dynamic (stg1) on an X6 n54 powered. Our best run was 389whp din at 18psi.
    Not sure if it is good or bad because those x-drive,20'',275tyre cars have a tone of hp loss.

Standback custom tuned
    Cp-e intercooler
    Custom exhaust/down pipes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How so? Says max is 1.19.
    Shhhhhh... be quiet!
    He has been told he's running with 15.5psi and not that target boost is above 17psi!!!
    Some people just pay bills and have no idea whats going on... just let them be happy with the numbers and street drag races!!!
    He is magicaly the fastest N54 car with "15.5psi" in the world!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Re-Action Engineering Click here to enlarge
    We tested the turbo dynamic (stg1) on an X6 n54 powered. Our best run was 389whp din at 18psi.
    Not sure if it is good or bad because those x-drive,20'',275tyre cars have a tone of hp loss.

Standback custom tuned
    Cp-e intercooler
    Custom exhaust/down pipes
    I'm full moddens

ar dp

tot curses FMIC manufacturing xxl

oil cooler tot curses xxl

xpipe

JB3 18ohm

vc2 methanol kit

I just need turbo upgrade

I would like to be able to twin turbo, we're crazy by putting a single turbo n54 .....

his unit has me very nervous and if not for that terry treats me very well and my clients have bought hundreds of Spanish JB3,

would prove his unit

Standback custom tuned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I'm full moddens

ar dp

xpipe

JB3 18ohm

vc2 methanol kit

I would like to be able to twin turbo, we're crazy by putting a single turbo n54 .....

his unit has me very nervous and if not for that terry treats me very well and my clients have bought hundreds of Spanish JB3,

would prove his unit

Standback custom tuned
    If you want to stay in Europe with the purchase get the Turbo Dynamics STage 1 and tune it with the V4 which many people with upgraded turbos are already running successfully. The cp-e standback is definetely another option and considering they already tuned a Stage 1 turbo upgraded the map should be already available.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

I'm full moddens

ar dp

xpipe

JB3 18ohm

vc2 methanol kit

would prove his unit

Standback custom tuned
    All good choices so far. Id say the TD turbos are your best option being in Europe, it keeps things simple. The JB3 18ohm board will do wonderfully with the new turbo's, if you do get them. You just need to be sure you run the correct octane for the boost your pushing.

If you feel you want something more advanced, actually the most advanced, then the Stanback 2 is the way to go, it offers a considerable amount more features and capabilities than any other option. This is why its being used by the real upgraded turbo guys (single turbo), and will soon become the norm for the bigger stock turbo guys as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    If you want to stay in Europe with the purchase get the Turbo Dynamics STage 1 and tune it with the V4 which many people with upgraded turbos are already running successfully. The cp-e standback is definetely another option and considering they already tuned a Stage 1 turbo upgraded the map should be already available.
    hello friend as

I see you are working correctly v4 with turbos, I'm so happy for you

I would like to upgrade if possible before year end

and discuss it some time when we talk by the MSM before you did your turbo upgrade and exploit the n54Click here to enlarge

rb seduce me too much and dynamic turbo, but there is little information on these units ...Click here to enlarge

construrtor my coach and great engines for dakar alerted me to the great danger that we run with the system of methanol in our engines when up and down the detonation and octane motor inside ...Click here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast