Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wasn't there someone with the username Max@undercover going into a bunch of threads trying to sell parts? Is that related?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky is there any way to ban this guy and whatever IP address he was using? This is getting ridiculous, and it sucks they are bringing undercovers name into it to.
    He's banned and he's gone permanently.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alex325i Click here to enlarge
    Listen buddy, his first post in this thread as well as all the others that followed were in Tony's thread at first before Sticky moved them to this new thread to keep the other one clean. This new thread also gets more exposure so more people know there is a scammer pretending to sell Vargas Turbo kits. He only said he wasn't talking about Tony 6 hours later and that was enough to get 6 negs.

If his two first posts would have been together, NO WAY that he would have been negged. He realized the confusion, apologized and then explained what was going on. Again, in his first post, he is basically accusing Tony of telling him he said the kit would be ready in a week, and that's why it got negged. In his first post, he isn't saying anything about the scammer, so how can he get negged for letting us know when it's not even the same post? This should be easy to understand, English or otherwise...
    This.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2000max Click here to enlarge
    Wasn't there someone with the username Max@undercover going into a bunch of threads trying to sell parts? Is that related?
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...day-quot/page2
    post 46 and a few before and after.

Ive been ignoring this thread like the plagueClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    I probably run as much boost as you do fuel pressure

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait a sec...
    @undercover

I've been dealing with whom I thought was Garth and Max at undercover. Got me an Evolve-R so that I can get my VF540 kit tuned. I'm down in Melbourne, FL. I received the Evolve-R in the mail, but all this talk about max has me scared. Have I actually been dealing with you guys, I got the email address via your website I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: I actually submitted a question via the website. Back and forth discussion then handed me off to max to process payment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Wait a sec...
    @undercover

I've been dealing with whom I thought was Garth and Max at undercover. Got me an Evolve-R so that I can get my VF540 kit tuned. I'm down in Melbourne, FL. I received the Evolve-R in the mail, but all this talk about max has me scared. Have I actually been dealing with you guys, I got the email address via your website I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: I actually submitted a question via the website. Back and forth discussion then handed me off to max to process payment.
    Your all good Sered! We handled your inquiry as well as will be taking care of you on the dyno.

This fn sucks! And this cock lick will be buried
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like Tony said. Be sure your using direct contact info when making purchases to avoid being scammed. This guy from research has stolen more than 100$k in 2 years from good people. And used his own Fathers bank information for a portion of itClick here to enlarge

Last Sept we received charge backs from a "shop" in Indonesia(actually a scammer in Australia) in excess of 55k. It took 6 months before anyone caught up with him! 9 proefi units, 2 turbo kits and 4 clutches later we were screwed. He was caught 3 months ago. Still zero recuperation of funds has taken place.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercover Click here to enlarge
    Your all good Sered! We handled your inquiry as well as will be taking care of you on the dyno.

This fn sucks! And this cock lick will be buried
    Whew... that feeling in the pit of your stomach... not a fan. I emailed you guys my calibration data that I read from the car. I got barely beat by a 09 stang on the spray this afternoon; I can't wait to go clean his clock.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow... garth what a drag, that guy deserves everything he will eventually get. I can't believe he is scammer. I actually met this max guy and at the time he was bragging how he could get me any parts I want...cheap/direct. What a scum bag.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    Whew... that feeling in the pit of your stomach... not a fan. I emailed you guys my calibration data that I read from the car. I got barely beat by a 09 stang on the spray this afternoon; I can't wait to go clean his clock.
    That stang has something to watch for. Your not driving that car blown with no tune are you?????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Bob!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercover Click here to enlarge
    That stang has something to watch for. Your not driving that car blown with no tune are you?????
    Oh lawd no. lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345