Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Baseball Hall of Fame 2014 - Who gets in on your vote

MY 10 votes in order would be

1. Greg Maddux - best US sportsman I have seen not named Jack Nicklaus... sub 1.00 WHIP on average for 10 years.... plus ad infinitum stats that make fascinating reading...... should get 100% of the vote, but because many US reporters are retarded $#@!es won't.............

2. The Big Hurt - 300/400/500 career lines from a clear anti-roid guy.... Frank Thomas you were great

3. Barry Bonds - best cheat in any sport I have seen and even without the juice, the best OF all round I have seen... the only sportsman I would watch and videotape every day he played... guy would be pitched around incessantly and get but one good pitch a game to hit, which would usually end up in McCovey cove... will not get in because everyone hates the dude

4. Tom Glavine - 20 wins 5 times... pitched through agony time and again and only went on the DL once (age 42)... his left stranded runners % is eye openingly great.... perhaps the best competitor on this list... many voters will go to their girly boy stats books and may be inclined to ignore him this year

5. Jeff Bagwell - under the radar for many.. but a top 10 all time 1st baseman and almost certainly not a cheat... probably will get 50-60% of the vote and not get in

6. Mike Piazza - used some roids when "legal" but the best OFFENSIVE catcher ever.... will not get in as per the possibility Glavine won't

7. Roger the Roider Clemens - probably used over at least 7 seasons (as narrated by Petite and the trainer and others)...... shame because free and clear possibly the best SP since the war... no way he gets in anytime soon

8. Mike Mussina - Greg Maddux light who pitched against the best offensive line ups his whole career...... bad mouthed by the Yankees FO will not help his chances.... he is as close to Glavine stats wise but will not get in this year

9. Craig Biggio - consistently great for longer than Robbie Alomar spitter at the same position

10. Tim Raines - one explosive ball player

From some analysis I have seen, some think only MADDUX goes in... some see the logical Maddog, Glav, Big Hurt and maybe Biggio combination.......
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

1. Barry Bonds - Don't give a crap, everyone was on roids. He was a great player before and after them. Punishing him for baseball having a $#@!ty drug policy and profiting off of him is idiotic. Keep Selig out, not Bonds.

2. Clemens - Same, no brainer.

3. Mike Piazza - One of the best hitting catchers of all time and pretty damn good at calling/fielding in his prime too.

4. Rafael Palmeiro - Over 3000 hits, over 500 home runs, 20 years in the league, 288 average.

5. Greg Maddux - Goes without saying.

6. Frank Thomas - 301 career batting average, 19 years, over 500 home runs. 4 time league leader in base on balls. 4 time league leader in runs created. Four Silver Sluggers. Why the hell not?

7. Craig Biggio - He's getting in as he should. He didn't hit into a double play for some absurdly long stretch I can't even remember. Over 3,000 hits.

8. Tom Glavine - 300 wins. Enough said.

That's it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Baseball is boring so I don't care, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

It's fun when you're there. I like it.