Close

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    You are correct. i believe the Turbine wheels on the GTX 28 60/63/67s are all the same and the only difference is the compressor wheel. and on such a small turbo the spool gains may be negligible.

Any input tony? @VargasTurboTech ?

Now the question is.. is it too late to change to the 2867 lol
    +1

Click here to enlarge
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2Times Click here to enlarge
    Any concerns with this setup? Tuning? Fitment for XI or 6AT? I'm going to be really curious on how the power curves will look. Definitely interesting.
    Only concern is hanging on to dear life at WOT Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    It really amuses me how at one time before there were ANY upgrades for this car's turbochargers, we begged anyone to take a look and at least give it a shot. Now people just $#@! because its not fast enough. I have worked/owned sales call centers for over a decade and when I used to be an employee and have my phone muted, you sir, are A STUPID F*CKING CONSUMER I SELL SH!T TO. And after I take your money, I would probably call you a dumb mother f*cker. Just for you bud.

You don't even have an order. Maybe you should go start a change.org petition and voice your opinion there and see who gives two sh!ts. You can even call the petition, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Then you'll realize you are the tool for wasting time to comment here just so you can get shut out almost immediately. The only remnants of your comment are a quote, lol. Keep posting, its more of your time you are wasting on truly something non-productive. Far less productive than the work being done in this thread.
    Holy $#@!!

This post I repped and I was only half way done reading.

Makes me like the rep system even more too seeing that he can't post anymore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2Times Click here to enlarge
    Any concerns with this setup? Tuning? Fitment for XI or 6AT? I'm going to be really curious on how the power curves will look. Definitely interesting.
    Will see when I receive the kit and get it installed. Doing some trans upgrades at the moment and hoping I get the kit soon. It's going to be a blast.
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    We are not 100% sure it will fit an XI yet but Dan above is willing to help us and has an XI so that should be awesome. As far as the AT, in stock from it will not hold, just too much TQ. The curves on these will be totally different from a single and are much more smooth, spool will be much better than the prototype kit as we have decreased the manifold size quite a bit, and refined everything to be much more free flowing. We are very very excited for this kit and cannot wait to get it done!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    tony...

v67 vs v63 !!! we would like to hear your theory of both.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

3 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Holy $#@!!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    This post I repped and I was only half way done reading.

Makes me like the rep system even more too seeing that he can't post anymore.
    Hey, you're certainly welcome to your own opinion, but at least 4 other people shared "his" opinion as evidenced by the likes of the post. Obviously not the majority opinion, but I'd prefer to be part of a community that doesn't censor the minority opinion. They probably wouldn't post something similar themselves for fear that they too would get neg repped into non-existence by all the fanboys. So the majority opinion lives on with no chance for anyone with the less popular opinion to have a voice. It's easy to support an oppressive environment when you're on the majority side.. god forbid you ever have an opinion that isn't popular.

Courtesy of Wikipedia:
    Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.
    Last edited by WhatsABimmer; 08-07-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge
    tony...

v67 vs v63 !!! we would like to hear your theory of both.
    Hey Bud, really isn't much theory. The 67 are rated for about 50 more HP each, so will make 100+ more hp then the 63's, they will spool slightly slower but how much I am not sure. With the newly designed manifolds etc, er expect the 67's to spool as quickly as the 63's were on the last kit, we are actually going to test out 600WHP option on the shop car first, using the VTT VTR28RS turbos. Looking forward to getting this going!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @WhatsABimmer I'm going to go ahead and give you a positive rep so you can still post since you are new here but I'd like to clarify something:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WhatsABimmer Click here to enlarge
    So the majority opinion lives on with no chance for anyone with the less popular opinion to have a voice.
    There is always a place for the minority opinion to be voiced on this board, it is the sensless bashing we are not too fond of. Please learn the difference and please don't ever think that I need a lecture in psychology again, you just have no idea.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    expect the 67's to spool as quickly as the 63's were on the last kit,
    This sounds promising!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    [FONT=Verdana]

Hey, you're certainly welcome to your own opinion, but at least 4 other people shared "his" opinion as evidenced by the likes of the post. Obviously not the majority opinion, but I'd prefer to be part of a community that doesn't censor the minority opinion. They probably wouldn't post something similar themselves for fear that they too would get neg repped into non-existence by all the fanboys. So the majority opinion lives on with no chance for anyone with the less popular opinion to have a voice. It's easy to support an oppressive environment when you're on the majority side.. god forbid you ever have an opinion that isn't popular.

Courtesy of Wikipedia:
    Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people, in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints, by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.
    Wow it's like you couldn't write or make this post...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

wow you actually linked a wikipedia.... hope the source is legit....
    RB's, Motiv PI, AR Downpipes, ARK exhaust, Stett CAI, Stett CP TAIL BOV, ETS FMIC, 1M Ohlins road and track conversion, M3 Bushings, VTT inlets, BMS Clutch Stop. SPEC Stage 3+ with MFactory flywheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wow it's like you couldn't write or make this post...
    Senseless bashing from the forum owner is OK i guess huh?

If you must know, the auto-censoring of an alternate word for "poop" (that shows up as a string of special characters) is somehow recognized as a link when I try to quote AlexQuattro's post. New members evidently can't post links and it took me quite a while to figure out what part of my post your $#@!ty forum thought was a link.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by josh135 Click here to enlarge
    wow you actually linked a wikipedia.... hope the source is legit....

Wikipedia is the name of the free encylopedia, you know, the whole shebang. If anything I linked to a wikipedia article, you know, just one of the millions they have... But in reality, I simply copied and pasted a definition of a word, no link involved. Since I support wikipedia as a great resource I gave them credit. Perhaps Merriam Webster is more your style:

Groupthink: a pattern of thought characterized by self-deception, forced manufacture of consent, and conformity to groupvalues and ethics

I think comments from you and sticky prove either of these definitions accurate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think comments from you and sticky prove either of these definitions accurate.
    You're an idiot. I'm not sure if that's the group assessment it's just mine.

Thank you for posting the definition of groupthink. You're post by default invalidates any ideas of group conformity so technically you undermine your own point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Senseless bashing from the forum owner is OK i guess huh?
    I thought you were doing the senseless bashing? I merely highlighted your hypocrisy.

New members evidently can't post links and it took me quite a while to figure out what part of my post your $#@!ty forum thought was a link.
    Nobody is claiming you're bright.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Hey Bud, really isn't much theory. The 67 are rated for about 50 more HP each, so will make 100+ more hp then the 63's, they will spool slightly slower but how much I am not sure. With the newly designed manifolds etc, er expect the 67's to spool as quickly as the 63's were on the last kit, we are actually going to test out 600WHP option on the shop car first, using the VTT VTR28RS turbos. Looking forward to getting this going!
    Please, try with v67.
    I would like to see the curve v67 vs v63 Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wikipedia is the name of the free encylopedia, you know, the whole shebang. If anything I linked to a wikipedia article, you know, just one of the millions they have... But in reality, I simply copied and pasted a definition of a word, no link involved. Since I support wikipedia as a great resource I gave them credit. Perhaps Merriam Webster is more your style:

Groupthink: a pattern of thought characterized by self-deception, forced manufacture of consent, and conformity to groupvalues and ethics

Wow you are special, it's not a encyclopedia by any means because I can make a fake website with bs on it and call it a source so your point is null. Hell, I think I'll make a wikipedia site about you and how much of a condescending prick you come off to be. I'll let you argue over your pointless posts some more.
    RB's, Motiv PI, AR Downpipes, ARK exhaust, Stett CAI, Stett CP TAIL BOV, ETS FMIC, 1M Ohlins road and track conversion, M3 Bushings, VTT inlets, BMS Clutch Stop. SPEC Stage 3+ with MFactory flywheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GUYS!! Guys...guys........ I like boobies.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by WhatsABimmer is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Stage 3's shipped!!
    Troll.
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    Troll.
    Yep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Well to try get something positive out of this. I got drawings back from the modeler today for the billet water housing, charge pipe is done, intakes are being 3-D scanned and modeled. All this stuff was supposed to be handled by Doc-Race. I paid them a LOT of money up front and only got delivered half of what I was promised. Now I have been scrambling to get them taken care of locally. This kit is always at the top of my list and when I am waiting on things I work on other stuff. This kit fits beautifully for how complex it is, and will be a very efficient design, I have no doubt people can easily push 600WHp on 91-93 at low boost and timing, with BP in the 1:1 range, that is the beauty of having such a free flowing system. I had another customer ask for a refund and we gladly gave it, no questions asked. We also had one person who requested a refund which was given ask to be put back on the list. Were getting close people, we are not sitting here doing nothing, its just tight in there, and we want to do things right, so we do them right and wait for drawings, etc etc. The Down pipes are so tight in there to get them a full 3"s on both, we had to have this custom billet water housing designed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 08-25-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very exciting. Does it make sense to start a new stg 3 thread so we don't have to go through all the trolling to see the updates?

-Rich
    2010 E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Graphite Luster Metallic (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep them rolling.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast