Close

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Damn that looks pretty rad. So excited to see these things start putting down numbers.

Still blows my mind that fabricators sign on for work volume X, then just flat out do not do it. In most industries that's called "not doing your job", but guess custom fab is just a different animal.
    That is how it is supposed to be, I expected to pick up a fully completed kit from Doc Race, but they did not want to or could not finish it, and left us with the small stuff. It always works out though, we literally already have 2 fabricators on board, and they know I need things done now, I am not leaving anything else to chance. I want this thing done and shipping

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WOOHOO! My savings are about to take a nose dive lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I've been following this from the start and I must say I'm impressed with the way you handled this, Tony. Two major companies drop the ball on getting these completely done for you and you remain positive. Kudos my friend. I cannot wait to see these crush records!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 22 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by DisCiteFullRetard is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You picked the perfect forum name "Full Retard"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DisCiteFullRetard Click here to enlarge
    I'm not. Still not done, $#@!in weak man. I don't even have a stake in this beyond wanting to see what this kit can do since there were never any slips or street videos or really anything other than a dyno glory run... I mostly just think Vargas is shady as $#@! (massive delays, wack hpfp "upgrades" he sold people, $#@!ty support, bad attitude, etc.) so I'll troll his posts whenever my rep gets back to positive months after all the fanboys neg rep me.

And while I have the opportunity, to the guy who said I was retarded to create a separate account just to get banned... this is the only bb account I've ever had.. created in anger that I had to register just to read posts. I think about as much of sticky as I do of Vargas. "That's my car! That's my car! That's my Car!' What a d-bag. Shame so many cool and knowledgeable people hang out here, I don't really get it.

Anyway, good luck getting it finished. At this point I'll be surprised if anyone has it up and running inside of 2014. Let alone the shotgun hpfp.. lol.
    I hang out here, because people like you are not allowed to post.

You have no stake in the fight, if you did you wouldn't have this attitude, because when you have stake in something you have repercussions of being a dumb-ass.

Get a life, and stop trying to insult people over the internet, you look like a retarded teenager that just found the internet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    We are already in August and still no kits.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

We are already in August and still no kits.....
    i wanna to see tony if you can give us some good news

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by govr46 Click here to enlarge
    You picked the perfect forum name "Full Retard"
    @Sticky I managed to neg rep instead of the opposite, can you please repair the damage.

Sorry Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky I managed to neg rep instead of the opposite, can you please repair the damage.

Sorry Click here to enlarge
    Yep, repaired.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It really amuses me how at one time before there were ANY upgrades for this car's turbochargers, we begged anyone to take a look and at least give it a shot. Now people just $#@! because its not fast enough. I have worked/owned sales call centers for over a decade and when I used to be an employee and have my phone muted, you sir, are A STUPID F*CKING CONSUMER I SELL SH!T TO. And after I take your money, I would probably call you a dumb mother f*cker. Just for you bud.

You don't even have an order. Maybe you should go start a change.org petition and voice your opinion there and see who gives two sh!ts. You can even call the petition, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Then you'll realize you are the tool for wasting time to comment here just so you can get shut out almost immediately. The only remnants of your comment are a quote, lol. Keep posting, its more of your time you are wasting on truly something non-productive. Far less productive than the work being done in this thread.
    Last edited by klipseracer; 08-01-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    It really amuses me how at one time before there were ANY upgrades for this car's turbochargers, we begged anyone to take a look and at least give it a shot. Now people just $#@! because its not fast enough. I have worked/owned sales call centers for over a decade and when I used to be an employee and have my phone muted, you sir, are A STUPID F*CKING CONSUMER I SELL SH!T TO. And after I take your money, I would probably call you a dumb mother f*cker. Just for you bud.

You don't even have an order. Maybe you should go start a change.org petition and voice your opinion there and see who gives two sh!ts. You can even call the petition, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Then you'll realize you are the tool for wasting time to comment here just so you can get shut out almost immediately. The only remnants of your comment are a quote, lol. Keep posting, its more of your time you are wasting on truly something non-productive. Far less productive than the work being done in this thread.
    This guy, I like this guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Not even the people on the preorder list worry as much as the spectators. Lol
    I have customers asking me on a daily basis when I'm getting my turbos haha.. Actually sent my bottom end for a build. So I'm sure I'll get the turbos before the engine is ready.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    Not even the people on the preorder list worry as much as the spectators. Lol
    I have customers asking me on a daily basis when I'm getting my turbos haha.. Actually sent my bottom end for a build. So I'm sure I'll get the turbos before the engine is ready.
    Agree with you on this /\

BTW Are you getting the gtx2867rs now since your doing the built bottom end? Still debating if I want to switch from the 63 s to the 67 s if I eventually build the bottom end as well.
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    Agree with you on this /\

BTW Are you getting the gtx2867rs now since your doing the built bottom end? Still debating if I want to switch from the 63 s to the 67 s if I eventually build the bottom end as well.
    ahh I dont know. Maybeee but I just want low end torque. and a quick spool. Engine is with Alex and im stroking it. Maybe... De-Stroke and go 67's? lol soo many options....
    Honestly If i wanted peak horsepower i would've quit and just went with a single lol.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    ahh I dont know. Maybeee but I just want low end torque. and a quick spool. Engine is with Alex and im stroking it. Maybe... De-Stroke and go 67's? lol soo many options....
    Honestly If i wanted peak horsepower i would've quit and just went with a single lol.
    I'm probably just indecisive about the turbo choice cause we're waiting to get the kit.

You are right though when you say that you went with the twins for the low end torque. Also the reason why I don't have a big single turbo in my car plus "Sleeper mode" with the twins. Click here to enlarge
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    I'm probably just indecisive about the turbo choice cause we're waiting to get the kit.

You are right though when you say that you went with the twins for the low end torque. Also the reason why I don't have a big single turbo in my car plus "Sleeper mode" with the twins. Click here to enlarge
    i wish I went sleeper mode Click here to enlarge I went balls to the walls exterior, interior, suspension, engine, trans, rearend ect fml lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I highly doubt there will be much spool difference between the 2863 and 2867, maybe transient response. If you're building the motor I'd probably go bigger. If you drop the CR you're already giving up a big chunk of low end.

I just want this to finally ship and records to be set with a proper twin turbo setup for a modern inline 6. All the single kits lately are interesting, but yeah.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    I highly doubt there will be much spool difference between the 2863 and 2867, maybe transient response. If you're building the motor I'd probably go bigger. If you drop the CR you're already giving up a big chunk of low end.

I just want this to finally ship and records to be set with a proper twin turbo setup for a modern inline 6. All the single kits lately are interesting, but yeah.
    You are correct. i believe the Turbine wheels on the GTX 28 60/63/67s are all the same and the only difference is the compressor wheel. and on such a small turbo the spool gains may be negligible.

Any input tony? @VargasTurboTech ?

Now the question is.. is it too late to change to the 2867 lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Niceeeeeee. Doc racing does some good fabrication work from what I've seen. Might just do this instead of the single

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    V67 vs v63 ..... huge indecision ... (I ordered early on the grx 2867 r)
    As there is still time to receive the kits would be nice a little explanation of pros and cons of both.
    Someone with knowledge could help of course. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Update:

Local fabricator is making great progress, the little left overs from Doc Race such as water pipe, charge pipe, intakes are all coming together very nicely. Finally reaching the home stretch. Get these finalized and have 15 of each made and we are getting close. Thanks all for the patience. Still the ONLY true twin set up on the market.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Still the ONLY true twin set up on the market.
    Respect.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Update:

Local fabricator is making great progress, the little left overs from Doc Race such as water pipe, charge pipe, intakes are all coming together very nicely. Finally reaching the home stretch. Get these finalized and have 15 of each made and we are getting close. Thanks all for the patience. Still the ONLY true twin set up on the market.
    Great news !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any concerns with this setup? Tuning? Fitment for XI or 6AT? I'm going to be really curious on how the power curves will look. Definitely interesting.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast