Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @sammy_0559 are you putting these in the E93? Or still have plans for a 1er?
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    @sammy_0559 are you putting these in the E93? Or still have plans for a 1er?
    Had Plans for the 1er and i will probably get one in the future.. but as of now I'm gonna mod the $#@! out of the e93. Because i couldn't sell it without loosing my ass. When I'm in the budget i will buy a 1series.. and swap all the mods over to it lol. i think I'm keeping the e93 forever.
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

18 out of 18 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't know where this thread is going but you DO NOT want to cancel this kit guys! We've worked with several companies who I won't name on designing a similar kit. Cutting cost is the main objective. As a result instead of finding the best solution you end up with "$$lets get it out the door!!!$$" Tony instead of finding ways to cut cost he actually takes time to go out of his way to find the best solution. It is pretty rare to talk to someone that is more interested in ease of install, more access to nuts, bolts, O2 sensors, longevity all the things you rarely think about when purchasing a kit versus how fast can we make them, whats the price and what can we eliminate. All the stuff you $#@! and complain about later down the road as a customer, Tony acknowledges and thinks like a customer. That's rare. He's hands on, knows what customers want, and won't sacrifice.

Tony has put together one of the nicest, most complete, most thought out kit with the best components I've seen. You won't find another like this anytime soon. And the fact that we've been involved with other N54 failed projects that ended due to other issues, you know damn well we're itching to get back into this to satisfy our own ego. Working with someone like Tony who is on the same page as us is all we need to produce the best possible parts and it WILL be the best parts. We'll update Tony as we go. This is going to be a bad ass kit, I'm seriously jealous of all you. Going on craigslist to find me a 335Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    would be so keen if there was a version for the RHD drivers Click here to enlarge
    looks like my only options are the stage2 RB or Vargas turbo's
    2009 E92 6AT SG 335i Msport :
    JB4+Flash (stacked setup), AR Downpipes, AA Bov, AA Exhaust, AA Race FMIC, AA Strut Bar, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, BMS Thermostat, WaveTrac LSD, ER Sport Oil Cooler, Michelin PSS, Lux Angel eyes, KW V3 Coilovers, Vossen CV3, DEFIV lockdown kit, Arkym front lip , carbon side splitters

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DOC_Race Click here to enlarge
    I don't know where this thread is going but you DO NOT want to cancel this kit guys! We've worked with several companies who I won't name on designing a similar kit. Cutting cost is the main objective. As a result instead of finding the best solution you end up with "$$lets get it out the door!!!$$" Tony instead of finding ways to cut cost he actually takes time to go out of his way to find the best solution. It is pretty rare to talk to someone that is more interested in ease of install, more access to nuts, bolts, O2 sensors, longevity all the things you rarely think about when purchasing a kit versus how fast can we make them, whats the price and what can we eliminate. All the stuff you $#@! and complain about later down the road as a customer, Tony acknowledges and thinks like a customer. That's rare. He's hands on, knows what customers want, and won't sacrifice.

Tony has put together one of the nicest, most complete, most thought out kit with the best components I've seen. You won't find another like this anytime soon. And the fact that we've been involved with other N54 failed projects that ended due to other issues, you know damn well we're itching to get back into this to satisfy our own ego. Working with someone like Tony who is on the same page as us is all we need to produce the best possible parts and it WILL be the best parts. We'll update Tony as we go. This is going to be a bad ass kit, I'm seriously jealous of all you. Going on craigslist to find me a 335Click here to enlarge
    Well you got me pumped up and I don't even have a N54 powered car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DOC_Race Click here to enlarge

very nice words, but we can have an estimate of time to finish the kit?

The not knowing anything at all isnīt very nice.
    A manufacturer knows perfectly time (days up or down) it can produce.
    we are glad that you are all excited (more even we who have bought the kits), but we need to have some data that can be enforced.
    thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge

we are glad that you are all excited (more even we who have bought the kits), but we need to have some data that can be enforced.
    thanks

these guys literally just got the job there is no way they can tell you an accurate time period right now. Do you have a kit on order? This is a question you should ask via email IMO. If they knew when it would be done, don't you think they would post it for all to know to help with sales and customer satisfaction?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

thanks
    As I stated above, we do not have a solid shipping date and I will not speculate until I do. If you cannot wait any longer we understand and you can feel free to email me directly asking for a refund. As you can see Doc Rac is excited about the kit and committed to getting it done for us, as I am excited and committed to making it a quality kit that is easy to install, and will last a very long time. It should not be too much longer now that we have such a great crew working on it. I know its been a while. I wish I would have just gone with them from the start...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    these guys literally just got the job there is no way they can tell you an accurate time period right now. Do you have a kit on order? This is a question you should ask via email IMO. If they knew when it would be done, don't you think they would post it for all to know to help with sales and customer satisfaction?
    Yes, I did order many months, and you?
    Thank you for click into disrepute, if you make it, is that you are very objective.
    I make the question that all who have purchased the kit we would like be told, at least approximately,
    is not nothing offensive and is a perfectly normal question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    As I stated above, we do not have a solid shipping date and I will not speculate until I do. If you cannot wait any longer we understand and you can feel free to email me directly asking for a refund. As you can see Doc Rac is excited about the kit and committed to getting it done for us, as I am excited and committed to making it a quality kit that is easy to install, and will last a very long time. It should not be too much longer now that we have such a great crew working on it. I know its been a while. I wish I would have just gone with them from the start...Click here to enlarge
    I just ask an approximation and not tell me an exact date,
    If my problem will be the money, you would have a email..... along time.
    This is normal for us to know some data donīt you think?
    Isnīt my intention to bother you, but you must understand us.
    regards

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just ask an approximation and not tell me an exact date,
    If my problem will be the money, you would have a email..... along time.
    This is normal for us to know some data donīt you think?
    Isnīt my intention to bother you, but you must understand us.
    regards
    The kit will be done when Doc Race finishes it and we are happy with everything. I cannot see that taking longer than 3 months.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 01-06-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need to stop reading these threads. Makes me drag my feet on parting out my 335...
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I need to stop reading these threads. Makes me drag my feet on parting out my 335...
    I want the rims.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i want the rims more

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of...where's my coilovers and reflectors? LOL it's cool man, your choice whether to part out or not. Weren't you waiting on selling the Stage 3 spot that Tony is offering refunds on now?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of...where's my coilovers and reflectors? LOL it's cool man, your choice whether to part out or not. Weren't you waiting on selling the Stage 3 spot that Tony is offering refunds on now?
    Sold my spot awhile back. I've just been putting it off. I'll most likely start this weekend.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i want the rims more
    Yes, you are correct Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    The kit will be done when Doc Race finishes it and we are happy with everything. I cannot see that taking longer than 3 months.
    ok. Thanks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, you are correct Click here to enlarge
    LOL if you are local it would make way more sense to give to you... but were both in shipping distance lol we can flip a coin over skype lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL if you are local it would make way more sense to give to you... but were both in shipping distance lol we can flip a coin over skype lol
    Dont even worry brotha! You honestly got first dibs on it. I don't even have the money, just spent in on a water pump and thermostat 2 days ago LOL. And some other stuff for my single but there will be a thread later for that build.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jake1829 Click here to enlarge
    would be so keen if there was a version for the RHD drivers Click here to enlarge
    looks like my only options are the stage2 RB or Vargas turbo's
    Or a single

i had a thought though... One mid mounted, forward of out steering rack.. One top mounted behind the headlight, like a single?

at that point though, a single is likely cheaper, easier insome ways, and only a little worse spool/response lol.... Could just relocate the vac cans if wanting to run stock boost control too..

still an interesting thought
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    Or a single

i had a thought though... One mid mounted, forward of out steering rack.. One top mounted behind the headlight, like a single?

at that point though, a single is likely cheaper, easier insome ways, and only a little worse spool/response lol.... Could just relocate the vac cans if wanting to run stock boost control too..

still an interesting thought

True, would love to have some sort of options
    Willing to be a tester for any vendor who wan't to develop for the RHD market Click here to enlarge
    2009 E92 6AT SG 335i Msport :
    JB4+Flash (stacked setup), AR Downpipes, AA Bov, AA Exhaust, AA Race FMIC, AA Strut Bar, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, BMS Thermostat, WaveTrac LSD, ER Sport Oil Cooler, Michelin PSS, Lux Angel eyes, KW V3 Coilovers, Vossen CV3, DEFIV lockdown kit, Arkym front lip , carbon side splitters

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast