Close

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mycoupe Click here to enlarge
    If you offered all preorders for the vtts3 kits their money back, then I give you props for that. That is not info that I have seen. As for my OPINION being irony though, this is a public forum...which I feel people tend to forget when thoughts or ideas that don't follow that of the few Nazis on this site are expressed.
    You have every right to be pissed if you want. If I spent money and haven't gotten my product in a year, I would be more than upset.

There are two directions people can take:

1) Get a refund.
    2) Deal with it.

Instead, people are:

3)Never having been customers and complaining
    4)Accepting the fact and still complaining.
    5)Combination of 3 or 4 and complaining that other people like the idea of buying VTT's products.

I think really people just like to $#@!....because it is a public forum. But hey. Its public, so $#@! away. I would have $#@!ed all 12 months, thats for sure. But once I was given the option to get a refund or stick it out with a solution in sight, I would have picked one.. The end.

I think the only reason this is a dilemma is because his products ARE good. If his products were sh!t, then everyone would get a refund and be done with it. Don't hate because you are interested in what he's doing.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    You have every right to be pissed if you want. If I spent money and haven't gotten my product in a year, I would be more than upset.

1) Get a refund.
    2) Deal with it.

Instead, people are:

5)Combination of 3 or 4 and complaining that other people like the idea of buying VTT's products.

I think really people just like to $#@!....because it is a public forum. But hey. Its public, so $#@! away. I would have $#@!ed all 12 months, thats for sure. But once I was given the option to get a refund or stick it out with a solution in sight, I would have picked one.. The end.

I think the only reason this is a dilemma is because his products ARE good. If his products were sh!t, then everyone would get a refund and be done with it. Don't hate because you are interested in what he's doing.
    2)
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    2)
    +1
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge I really want that stage 3 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tony this Reggie with the 1m if you still have a spot let me know

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mightmouse Click here to enlarge
    Nice car bro.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @klipseracer
    I'll be brief.
    Have you purchased this kit for over a year?
    Yes or no?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol in the end you wasted your time making another account just so you can get banned. fullretard is right @DisCiteFullRetard

regardless, 2014 has been very interesting for this motor considering 2nd hand cars can be had for 15-20k and all these new parts are just being pumped out by what feels like day by day. ¿four digits coming soon?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We of all people know this has gotten out of hand, I still think some people are forgetting, we offered each and every person a no questions asked refund, the people who stayed on did so willingly, we appreciate their patience as this process has been a downer on every level but it coming to a close soon..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mightmouse Click here to enlarge
    What up Reggie! I think we still got a spot for you. Hit me up on email.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

6 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cupra Click here to enlarge
    @klipseracer
    I'll be brief.
    Have you purchased this kit for over a year?
    Yes or no?
    Hello #4 .

I'll say it again: GET A REFUND OR STFU. Again, this is just my opinion that people should do less whining when they have the option to bail. But again, now days people just like to piss and moan and get sympathy.

To answer your question, No, I do not buy things that I can not touch or see. How about you?
    Click here to enlarge
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hello #4 .

I'll say it again: GET A REFUND OR STFU. Again, this is just my opinion that people should do less whining when they have the option to bail. But again, now days people just like to piss and moan and get sympathy.

To answer your question, No, I do not buy things that I can not touch or see. How about you?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    [Quote = klipseracer; 573396] Hola # 4 . Voy a decirlo una vez más: RECIBE UN REEMBOLSO O STFU. Una vez más, esto es sólo mi opinión que la gente debe hacer menos lloriqueo cuando tienen la opción de la libertad bajo fianza. Pero una vez más, ahora día personas como para mear y quejarse y obtener simpatía. Para responder a tu pregunta, no, yo no compro cosas que no puedo tocar ni ver. ¿Y usted? [/ Quote]

that is sarcasm you

has some sort of committee for their good words ... ho is looking some kind of discount% when you leave LOS VTT3 jajajajajajajaja

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    love the jajajajaja... Hispanics hate H's
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    thank you. people are such $#@!ing babies. It's simple: get a refund if you don't want to be patient.

1) Get a refund.
    2) Deal with it.

Instead, people are:

335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    thank you. people are such $#@!ing babies. It's simple: get a refund if you don't want to wait
    It's mainly cupra. If I were Tony, I would have forced him to take a refund and banned him from all VTT threads months ago.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    It's mainly cupra. If I were Tony, I would have forced him to take a refund and banned him from all VTT threads months ago.
    You gotta watch out for high maintenance people like that. Those kinds of people are just WAITING to give you a bad review.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think even Tony is annoyed at the time stg3 has taken, it doesn't surprise me that customers are complaining. It is what it is, seems like the second vendor tony went with will deliver, It's just a shame the first vendor let him down...that's where most of the time went. In the end as long as it's done right and the kit delivers it will be worth the wait. People can complain without getting a refund, it's a open forum.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mycoupe Click here to enlarge
    No doubt! I can't believe no one has taken him to court for what must seem like a fraudulent sale since these people have been waiting for OVER a year. I hope they at least get some hefty discounts on their purchase. I'm flabbergasted that people have placed deposits on the hpfp kits while this debacle still hasn't been sorted. Also found it interesting that he has priced and started taking preorders on the hpfp kits when he hasn't even contracted a shop to produce them. How do you price a product if you don't know how much it will cost you to produce?

sorry for the rant at your expense Tony, but imo that's all just bad business practices.
    My experience is that this person is excessively negative and constantly willing to criticize others without actually doing anything to benefit the community himself. It's easy to be an $#@! behind a keyboard. A lot easier than to produce a turbo kit.

First of all, doc race has the freedom to post. Nobody is stopping them from stating what is going on. It reflects poorly on doc race to leave tony to take the brunt of punishment.

I have seen incredible work from doc race. Seriously, jaw dropping stuff on a variety of platforms. However, that doesn't excuse this. Just say it isn't easy. Say something!

Tony is on the forum 24/7. Get your refund if you want it. Is he stopping you?

If this is taking a long time to come about perhaps it isn't easy? Maybe just maybe it takes a bit of time and work? But hey, what would anyone know about that. What would anyone know about time and effort. Instead of rewarding persistence and dedication let's tear people down who refuse to quit.

Spoiled brats who have done nothing and never will do anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    My experience is that this person is excessively negative and constantly willing to criticize others without actually doing anything to benefit the community himself. It's easy to be an $#@! behind a keyboard. A lot easier than to produce a turbo kit.

First of all, doc race has the freedom to post. Nobody is stopping them from stating what is going on. It reflects poorly on doc race to leave tony to take the brunt of punishment.

I have seen incredible work from doc race. Seriously, jaw dropping stuff on a variety of platforms. However, that doesn't excuse this. Just say it isn't easy. Say something!

Tony is on the forum 24/7. Get your refund if you want it. Is he stopping you?

If this is taking a long time to come about perhaps it isn't easy? Maybe just maybe it takes a bit of time and work? But hey, what would anyone know about that. What would anyone know about time and effort. Instead of rewarding persistence and dedication let's tear people down who refuse to quit.

Spoiled brats who have done nothing and never will do anything.

I agree, it's not easy to do anything custom like this. I too am starting my own business with my friend and it is taking much, much longer than we though. From setting up the right mechanic, to the right shop, to the right people the trust, the website. Everything takes so much time. Months, @Sticky you know first hand too from me and how much I've lagged it. It's hard to start something from nothing but it takes time to get something that will be pretty much perfect. Doc race, and Tony have shown reputable products from both ends. I don't doubt this twin turbo kit will be supreme.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mycoupe is kind of a concern-troll/passive-aggressive as well (like his last post in here)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hello #4 .

Your reply is now understood.

Those who whether we have paid more than a year we can ask all the questions we want.
    That said, I'm not going to follow the play to the fanboys, don´t forget give me more rep negatives Click here to enlarge.
    Tony, any progress that you can tell us, will be grateful for WHO HAVE PAID AND TRUST IN THE PRODUCT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    apart from this, I'm not complaining, but rather that I'm anxious to have it.
    It is clear that language is the big problem with this issue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well that escalated quickly
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast