Close

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Well to try get something positive out of this. I got drawings back from the modeler today for the billet water housing, charge pipe is done, intakes are being 3-D scanned and modeled. All this stuff was supposed to be handled by Doc-Race. I paid them a LOT of money up front and only got delivered half of what I was promised. Now I have been scrambling to get them taken care of locally. This kit is always at the top of my list and when I am waiting on things I work on other stuff. This kit fits beautifully for how complex it is, and will be a very efficient design, I have no doubt people can easily push 600WHp on 91-93 at low boost and timing, with BP in the 1:1 range, that is the beauty of having such a free flowing system. I had another customer ask for a refund and we gladly gave it, no questions asked. We also had one person who requested a refund which was given ask to be put back on the list. Were getting close people, we are not sitting here doing nothing, its just tight in there, and we want to do things right, so we do them right and wait for drawings, etc etc. The Down pipes are so tight in there to get them a full 3"s on both, we had to have this custom billet water housing designed.
    You willing to sell this separate Tony?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So now Doc Race screwed up??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mave198 Click here to enlarge
    So now Doc Race screwed up??
    You should prob go back and read before asking questions that have been answered, but for posterity sake. Screwed up is not accurate, what we got back from them is very nice, fits and, looks great. The only problem, they did not finish the the rest of the kit as promised, after 7 months we could not wait any longer.

For the question about selling the billet water housing. Most likely in the future not right now. I am more concerned about getting them done for our kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

can someone please do a stage 3 twin for us RHD cars!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    You should prob go back and read before asking questions that have been answered, but for posterity sake. Screwed up is not accurate, what we got back from them is very nice, fits and, looks great. The only problem, they did not finish the the rest of the kit as promised, after 7 months we could not wait any longer.

For the question about selling the billet water housing. Most likely in the future not right now. I am more concerned about getting them done for our kit.
    Sorry don't have time to go back to look for answers so that's why I just ask.

And to me a business who doesn't or couldnt finish what I paid them up front for is called screwing up.

Good luck getting this kit finally finished.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mave198 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry don't have time to go back to look for answers so that's why I just ask.

And to me a business who doesn't or couldnt finish what I paid them up front for is called screwing up.

Good luck getting this kit finally finished.
    Thanks, my apologies, I read your post as another attack on who we had working on the kit, I am used to just being defensive at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

A few better quality renderings of the water housing.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Attachments working for you again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Attachments working for you again?
    Its hit or more, I uploaded those and they worked, so for $#@!s and giggles and I went back and tried to change the hpfp thread, gave me the same errors and wouldn't let me. Not sure what is up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Its hit or more, I uploaded those and they worked, so for $#@!s and giggles and I went back and tried to change the hpfp thread, gave me the same errors and wouldn't let me. Not sure what is up
    It may be beyond the edit limit. You have a little over a month to edit now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 13 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by DisCiteFullRetard is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

A few better quality renderings of the water housing.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    That housing looks really good and, for the most part, really easy to machine. Are you actually laser engraving your logo in them, or is that just part of the watermark? Also, if you have critical dimensions for things and just need some simple modeling like that done, let me know. It's super easy, and I would be happy to help if it means getting things onto the street so we can see how they perform!

edit: make sure they don't forget the gasket groove that's missing in the model pics!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DisCiteFullRetard Click here to enlarge
    Así que 2015 ...? o es el aspecto de 2016 ahora?
    LMAO Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DisCiteFullRetard Click here to enlarge
    So 2015...? or is it looking like 2016 now?
    You're a lot of fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    New update, charge pipe mock up for Silicone is done. Yes we are going full silicone charge pipe, this will remove any heat retention always seen with aluminum charge piping. To show me how well it worked, when I was at the manufacturing shop the owner showed up, we went outside, and had him pop the hood, they had me put my had on another silicone charge pipe they had made, after a 30 minute drive on the freeway, I did not have to lift my hand off the silicone tubing because of heat, if you try that with an aluminum pipe, better have some ice and a bandage ready as you will burn your hand quickly.

We are also making the full intakes out of 1 piece silicone. We are pulling no stops with this kit and are 100% certain this will be the most complete kit on the market, with 8 turbo options, and the new found power from small turbos in the N54, it seems even our smaller options should make some pretty serious power.

Please keep in mind the aluminum pipe you see was for mock up purposes only and welding was not of top priority, This piece will be converted into a 2 piece silicone charge pipe, something like the Porsche charge pipes you see below.

I have also attached out final version of the water housing used for this kit.

Things are moving, just making sure we do this right and release the BEST kit possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Venair pieces are the $#@! son! If your pipes are half the quality of theirs, customers will be stoked!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

We have one of the premiere VAG companies making the hoses, what they have shown me is on par with the nicest custom silicone pieces I have seen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am definitely digging on the very high quality stuff you and some of the other vendors are working on. I have a preference for duals, like the OE N54 configuration but the PTF single could be an awesome option for many as well. Ventura Motorsports is tearing it up, too. There are many other high quality options--it's cool to see so much support for the N54!

In a weird way, it wouldn't bother me if my turbos crapped as it would give me an opportunity build something much quicker.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

We have one of the premiere VAG companies making the hoses, what they have shown me is on par with the nicest custom silicone pieces I have seen.
    Looks like APR silicones. Very high quality brother.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Wow. What are the chances of selling just silicone chargepipes? Or, I guess they will probably be of a Stage 3 specific configuration.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

cool tony !!!

What then is left to finish?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kommodore Click here to enlarge
    Wow. What are the chances of selling just silicone chargepipes? Or, I guess they will probably be of a Stage 3 specific configuration.
    I would be down for one of these if VTT chooses to sell them separately.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

They will only fit the stage 3 set up, but we have a few things up our sleeve for the Stock frame guys too...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Much excite. Very excellent. <3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Looking great sir!

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast