Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

My 5 Series Meth Setup

Had Daniel aka Dr. Euro come out Saturday evening to do the install on my meth kit and have to say it looks phenomenal. Daniel spent a lot of extra time making it look as clean as impossible and he did not disappoint.

I built a custom piece to put inside the wheel well and then Daniel mounted everything in to fit perfectly. It looks like this setup was meant to be in there so that I have all the trunk space possible still. As far as fitment and looks I am 100% satisfied.

Onto the performance side. Still dialing things in and Daniel is working with me on a custom tune to see how much more aggressive we can get. Wedge made a flash for me based off what I was looking for and so far it is noticeable how much more power the car has. The meth was flowing at 100% the whole time. Currently only running a 40 additive on map 3 but this thing pulls hard. Will be tweaking some things over the next week and will get it back on a dyno next week.

Car did 400 HP/ 400 torque on map 2 with E30 2 weeks ago as a baseline. This is my DD so I am not looking to glory run it on a dyno to get some crazy numbers I want reliable and consistent power and so far I love what the meth has added.

Big thanks to Terry for having an awesome plug and play meth setup and all the support getting me to this point with the JB4. Also want to thank Wedge for offering some custom tuning as an enthusiast for everyone on our platform and of course Daniel who has thus far done amazing work on my car and will be working with me to pull even more out of this motor over the next couple of weeks.

Currently getting ready to change my plugs, clean the DCI, oil change, and get a walnut blasting as the car just hit 73k miles on it. Once those things are done and Daniel and I have dialed in the tuning some will get it back on the dyno for the Meth kit and Tuning Delta.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nice man

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

So how does the tank vent/allow vacuum to be bled off? Did your tank come with a rollover valve?
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I really need to meet this Dr.Euro guy.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Suii Click here to enlarge
    Had Daniel aka Dr. Euro come out Saturday evening to do the install on my meth kit and have to say it looks phenomenal. Daniel spent a lot of extra time making it look as clean as impossible and he did not disappoint.

I built a custom piece to put inside the wheel well and then Daniel mounted everything in to fit perfectly. It looks like this setup was meant to be in there so that I have all the trunk space possible still. As far as fitment and looks I am 100% satisfied.

Onto the performance side. Still dialing things in and Daniel is working with me on a custom tune to see how much more aggressive we can get. Wedge made a flash for me based off what I was looking for and so far it is noticeable how much more power the car has. The meth was flowing at 100% the whole time. Currently only running a 40 additive on map 3 but this thing pulls hard. Will be tweaking some things over the next week and will get it back on a dyno next week.

Car did 400 HP/ 400 torque on map 2 with E30 2 weeks ago as a baseline. This is my DD so I am not looking to glory run it on a dyno to get some crazy numbers I want reliable and consistent power and so far I love what the meth has added.

Big thanks to Terry for having an awesome plug and play meth setup and all the support getting me to this point with the JB4. Also want to thank Wedge for offering some custom tuning as an enthusiast for everyone on our platform and of course Daniel who has thus far done amazing work on my car and will be working with me to pull even more out of this motor over the next couple of weeks.

Currently getting ready to change my plugs, clean the DCI, oil change, and get a walnut blasting as the car just hit 73k miles on it. Once those things are done and Daniel and I have dialed in the tuning some will get it back on the dyno for the Meth kit and Tuning Delta.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Is Dr. Euro Daniel Ross? If so he installed my dp's and fmic about to years ago on my e90. Great guy and great prices!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    So how does the tank vent/allow vacuum to be bled off? Did your tank come with a rollover valve?
    To be honest with you I do not know the answer to this question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I really need to meet this Dr.Euro guy.
    Highly recommend him. He does great work at great pricing, very knowledgeable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Is Dr. Euro Daniel Ross? If so he installed my dp's and fmic about to years ago on my e90. Great guy and great prices!
    Same guy ya

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Suii Click here to enlarge
    Had Daniel aka Dr. Euro come out Saturday evening to do the install on my meth kit and have to say it looks phenomenal.
    That's pretty damn clean! That guy knows what he is doing.