Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Stock Tune 2014 CP with SS DP's 11.4 @ 128.5 and 7.95 60-130 !

Was an epic DA day on Christmas morning so I ran my 2014 CP M6 with Gruppe M intake and SS catted DP's in my usual testing location as the motor has gotten used to the DP's after 500 miles. The settings were S3 , manual shifting , sport suspension everything else sport plus. I just pressed the gas and went no launch control.The DA was -2000 and the slope was + 0.5 percent for the quarter mile run and -0.5% (other way on the 60-130 run) . Per usual starting in 2nd at 50 mph was yielded a better 60-130 time than starting from a dig. I'm more impressed by how this thing uses its power every day.
    George
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For posting VBOX times, use this site to make a verified chart, and then post their print out. This site will do the proper MPH averaging, print the slope on the run, etc, making it all as legit as a VBOX run can be.

http://www.vboxtools.com/
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's cool , I don't mind using Racelogics software at this point , it took awhile to get it figured out but it's pretty easy now to pull the slope etc . This was using their new 20hz Vbox Sport which ports most of the data to their iPhone app . I've been using it to gauge real world gains of my mods by testing in identical DA's and in the exact same location . The catted DP's basically took .15 sec off the 60-130 . They had a much bigger effect on my ET , .4sec and 1mph on the 1/4 mile , bc the faster turbo spool makes a non LC start much much quicker , and the majority of the gains are in the low and midrange , not up top .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The vbox tools site will get a more realistic trap though for sharing times on the internet. Post up your 1/4 mile JPG!

Adding our Stage1 tune should help get the traps up over stock. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man I saw the title and thought you did this on the strip. Was getting excited for a front page article.

Awesome numbers but you need to try to repeat this on a drag strip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I definetly can repeat the 11.4 , obviously the trap will be lower than the GPS . Fortunately winter doesn't last long in SC . I'll get to the strip in Charlotte as soon as it opens back up . Pretty good gains from the DP's though vs my baseline , esp the 7.95 60-130 .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmd2003 Click here to enlarge
    I definetly can repeat the 11.4 , obviously the trap will be lower than the GPS . Fortunately winter doesn't last long in SC . I'll get to the strip in Charlotte as soon as it opens back up . Pretty good gains from the DP's though vs my baseline , esp the 7.95 60-130 .
    Your data is appreciated, thanks.

Would be cool to see some dyno numbers for the CP package too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I would love to see this done at the strip.