Close

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    In the stock configuration they attach to the big vacuum line that attaches to the intake box. They attach to two nipples near the oil filter housing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BTMFR Click here to enlarge
    im trying to figure out where 5&6 go on the other side so i can cap them
    I think the intake manifold. You won't need them you can pull it off and plug them from the other end. @Ak335i @Eleventeen @aflatau @Terry@BMS
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    In the stock configuration they attach to the big vacuum line that attaches to the intake box. They attach to two nipples near the oil filter housing.
    Click here to enlarge

thanks
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice, I wasn't wrong then.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Nice, I wasn't wrong then.
    thanks for the help

if all goes well today car should be started tonight
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks for the help

if all goes well today car should be started tonight
    Can't wait to see/ hear yours. Our builds are identical, you're just a couple weeks ahead of me. Really wanna see log with that spool on that divided.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't wait to see/ hear yours. Our builds are identical, you're just a couple weeks ahead of me. Really wanna see log with that spool on that divided.
    mine will just startup tonight it still has some work to go before it is logged/ beat on

i need to finish the manual swap

and im debating on downpipe back 4" exhaust or keeping the stock exhaust for a bit

mostly because i really want a 4" titanium exhaust but i have to justify the cost to myself
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mine will just startup tonight it still has some work to go before it is logged/ beat on

i need to finish the manual swap

and im debating on downpipe back 4" exhaust or keeping the stock exhaust for a bit

mostly because i really want a 4" titanium exhaust but i have to justify the cost to myself
    Keep it stock for now, so you can actually see if you get a difference. Trial and error wont hurt esp if you don't have to do anything with the stocks right now.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep it stock for now, so you can actually see if you get a difference. Trial and error wont hurt esp if you don't have to do anything with the stocks right now.
    this is what ive been thinking lately i just want it all now lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is what ive been thinking lately i just want it all now lol
    Trust me brotha, patience is the key. Get the car working 100% cause that's the main part. Get all the little stuff worked out so there are no issues. Then you go for the stuff that *isn't* really needed. I learned the hard way with my last car..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, You and I both know what I have planned $#@!. I don't want to bring it up until all is finished. And, I've had enough single turbo build threads you forgot?
    I know man I was joking...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can highlight the text and click quote or ask me nicely to restore multi-quote since I'm in a giving holiday mood.
    mother of god multi quote is back. K ill be more active

im trying to figure out where 5&6 go on the other side so i can cap them
    pop le hood, look roughly between the oil thermostat housing and the intake manifold. You look close in that vicinity you will see two lil nipples off a line that you will need to plug.

in for results.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know man I was joking...
    lol I know me too.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Trollll
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol I know me too.

Click here to enlarge Trollll

lol pls. i behave on this forum. ss balt gang tho... LOL
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol pls. i behave on this forum. ss balt gang tho... LOL
    SS balt gang is a joke. I get a good laugh from you trolling.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Pls.
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Everyone behaves on this forum. It's one big happy family.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Everyone behaves on this forum. It's one big happy family.
    Sticky....pls
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Decided to water cool the wastegate ordered the fittings should be here soon
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like a promising build so far. Where are you located?
    E90 335i - JB4, DP's, DCI, turbo upgrade coming soon!
    Jeep SRT8 - Stage 6 Motorsports single turbo, Precision 7675, stock block, full bolt-ons - 710/664 at 10psi
    10.61 @ 129

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown-WK Click here to enlarge
    Looks like a promising build so far. Where are you located?
    gainesville
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how did everyone else run their pcv? would just a small breather filter work?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

I asked twelve times and this guys asks once and you did it! Mother F
    Don't feel bad. You gotta suck a lot of ____ to get not one but THREE wishes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how did everyone else run their pcv? would just a small breather filter work?
    I just ran a 5/8" hose around to the filter. I cut a hole in the rubber part of the filter and plugged the hose into the filter with a brass fitting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    I just ran a 5/8" hose around to the filter. I cut a hole in the rubber part of the filter and plugged the hose into the filter with a brass fitting.
    hmm i think im going to just run a breather filter do you have a picture of your setup?

also small update i am a bit worried about the car hooking 650whp plus the manual trans plus the auto diff means alot of power with very short gears however if i can get the power down my car will accelerate faster so ive been thinking about running http://www.zforceproductions.com/?op...d=15&Itemid=60

on my car which would allow for an 18x12 335 r888 this would be my street setup and for the track i would run a 28 inch tall tire close to the x275 class which is 28 tall 10.5 wide and i have to figure out what the smallest wheel i can fit on the back is

ccw is close to me i think it may be time for a custom setup...
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast