Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Glad to see it up and running. Can't wait to see move vids

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok i need help im trying to flash with the bimmerboost flash but nothing i do makes it show voltage. I bought a brand new battery and its still not working
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky is there a BB Flash help thread? @Terry@BMS been helping a lot with this, seems that many people have had similar issues
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    all i know is this sucks car ran last night around 11 and til 3 i was trying to get it tuned and since 12 today same story
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is your car an 07? I have been there before. Just keep trying and put a good battery charger on it. I think you are ok even if there is no voltage showing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it shows no voltage i tried a read and it said it had 480minutes remaining im not gonna sit here and wait 8 hours for something to fail

oh and i have a 40amp charger with a brand new battery
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky is there a BB Flash help thread? @Terry@BMS been helping a lot with this, seems that many people have had similar issues
    Somebody needs to make a thread regarding the most common issues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Somebody needs to make a thread regarding the most common issues.
    Guise plz i promise all the single turbo videos if i get this damn thing worked out
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BTMFR Click here to enlarge
    Guise plz i promise all the single turbo videos if i get this damn thing worked out
    You're having voltage issues?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea i id the ecu and it reads everything but shows 0 voltage and when i said screw it and tried to read it said it would take 8 hours
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea i id the ecu and it reads everything but shows 0 voltage and when i said screw it and tried to read it said it would take 8 hours
    I doubt it will take that long. Could have something to do with your computer though. I think usual is around 3 hours.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah it will probably fail if it says 8 hours. Mine took around 2 when I did it. You may want to try a different computer. Also I know if you keep clicking ID ECU it will eventually show voltage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blaster3500 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah it will probably fail if it says 8 hours. Mine took around 2 when I did it. You may want to try a different computer. Also I know if you keep clicking ID ECU it will eventually show voltage.
    i clicked my heart away to no avail so now im editing a video and waiting to get yet another computer to try it on tomorrow
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah got ya. Good luck with I finally broke down and bought a Cobb. 07 Kline cars are buggy. I spent many of late nights trying to get it flashed. I know it is not fun. Email terry if you have not yet. He may be able to help.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blaster3500 Click here to enlarge
    Ah got ya. Good luck with I finally broke down and bought a Cobb. 07 Kline cars are buggy. I spent many of late nights trying to get it flashed. I know it is not fun. Email terry if you have not yet. He may be able to help.
    i have i also have a cobb but im not sure if he has the flash i need in the cobb version
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i have i also have a cobb but im not sure if he has the flash i need in the cobb version
    Unless you're testing some beta map or something last I saw there was no single turbo back end ready yet and Terry had recommended starting off with the pump back end and go from there. This is what I plan on doing myself. Not sure which back end @Ak335i is running on his

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Unless you're testing some beta map or something last I saw there was no single turbo back end ready yet and Terry had recommended starting off with the pump back end and go from there. This is what I plan on doing myself. Not sure which back end @Ak335i is running on his
    Just a backend flash that Terry has tweaked for me. Very conservative. 10-12 deg timing. i run 100oct and meth
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have a ST back end flash. Just email me for it. As it changes around often. It's just a starting point and you can use TunerPro to modify it to your specific needs.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Try a different computer please and see if you have the same error.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Try a different computer please and see if you have the same error.
    im trying tomorrow with a different computer if not Terry i may need a cobb flash
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is no ST flash via Cobb. You could make your own probably if you know how to modify the Cobb files and compare with the TP files. Or just hire someone to load the free flash for you / setup your laptop, etc.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ill try a new computer and well see how it goes
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Need a new computer brotha. It needs to be $#@!ty and slow for it to process the 07 and youll read time will be cut in less than half that amount.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    There is no ST flash via Cobb. You could make your own probably if you know how to modify the Cobb files and compare with the TP files. Or just hire someone to load the free flash for you / setup your laptop, etc.
    Hmmm do you plan on making one for the COBB? If not I guess I might as well just sell the COBB and move on to BB Flash. Glad to know you have a ST backend though now whether it's refined or not, good start.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm do you plan on making one for the COBB? If not I guess I might as well just sell the COBB and move on to BB Flash. Glad to know you have a ST backend though now whether it's refined or not, good start.
    The PTF guys are tuning ST's using flash only on the Cobb. Just drop one of them a line and they can prob get you started in the right direction if not help you out with a full custom pro tune.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast