Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Eisenmann Race or RPI Exhaust

I am very divided between Eisenmann Race and RPI GT for my car. On the one hand, Eisenmann Race sounds epic and the oval tips look great on the M5 and M6. On the other hand, RPI GT gives you sec1/sec2/sec3 for the same or less money than just the Eisenmann Race sec 3. Plus since the RPI sec1 deletes the 2ndary cats, you pick up a little power whereas the Eisenmann is just really for sound (unless you couple it with a third party sec1/sec2, which adds more cost and makes it almost excruciatingly loud). So on paper RPI makes the most sense, and yet... Eisenmann Race + S85 are one of the best combos ever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I am very divided between Eisenmann Race and RPI GT for my car. On the one hand, Eisenmann Race is epic and the oval tips look great on the M5 and M6. On the other hand, RPI GT gives you sec1/sec2/sec3 for the same or less money than just the Eisenmann Race sec 3. Plus since the RPI sec1 deletes the 2ndary cats, you pick up a little power whereas the Eisenmann is just really for sound (unless you couple it with a third part sec1/sec2, which adds more cost and makes it almost excruciatingly loud). So on paper RPI makes the most sense, and yet... Eisenmann Race + S85 are one of the best combos ever.
    Let me put it this way, Eloy has been bashing us. Is RPI good? I had their exhaust, supported him, advertised, and I think it should be reciprocated. Do you want to support that? The RPI exhaust does drone, heavily.

IND + Eisenmann support us, will offer you a good deal, and the Eisenmann exhaust not only sounds great but looks BADASS with the ovals. The ovals are the way to go, period. I mean, look at this:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

RPI is a budget choice, the Eisenmann with the ovals is what you really want and you know it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

This is exactly what I was going to do if I did not get the M3, has to be ovals:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I have Eisenmann Race on my 540i and LOVE it. The build Q is outstanding.