Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Buttonwillow C13 - 2:01:7 E92 M3 w/ KW CS review

Ran a PB of 2:01:7 ( video is of 2:02 as the 2:01 didnt work)

so stock suspension to KW CS
    BW 2:03:6 to 2:01:7
    WSIR 1:33:9 to 1:32:8
    AutoClub 1:56:7 to 1:55:1

BW c13 w/ KW CS, stock exhaust with dinan muffler/ stock brakes with hawk dc70 front pads

S2000 spins right in front of me
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I love how you go to so many track events bro. All I see is Cigars and track time from you. Awesome dude.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I love how you go to so many track events bro. All I see is Cigars and track time from you. Awesome dude.
    That sounds like the good life Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I love racing cars! Isn't that what this is all about?!?!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    I love racing cars! Isn't that what this is all about?!?!
    Definitely have to agree!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Moved to 3-Series -> E9X

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Moved to 3-Series -> E9X
    Btw I thought you would of liked this cause I know your Mr. Data! You can't really find this anywhere. I've never seen mags run a car stock then throw suspension on and run different tracks. I've seen them do it at one track with an s2k which was cool.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Btw I thought you would of liked this cause I know your Mr. Data! You can't really find this anywhere. I've never seen mags run a car stock then throw suspension on and run different tracks. I've seen them do it at one track with an s2k which was cool.
    What tires do you have on? I would like to see i you gain different by changing to different tires. Please dont say you're already on Rs3's lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Ran a PB of 2:01:7 ( video is of 2:02 as the 2:01 didnt work)

so stock suspension to KW CS
    BW 2:03:6 to 2:01:7
    WSIR 1:33:9 to 1:32:8
    AutoClub 1:56:7 to 1:55:1

BW c13 w/ KW CS, stock exhaust with dinan muffler/ stock brakes with hawk dc70 front pads
    Good stuff... Nice times - that's a good mod. Click here to enlarge

Do you DD this car? If so (or not) - what are your thoughts on this suspension for the street? Does it kill the everyday usability of the stock setup? I have been interested in this suspension for a long time, but need to hear some thoughts on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

I really did like this and appreciate the data.

Honestly I find it interesting how the M3 is doing compared to the Boss.

Maybe I can make an article out of this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

What tires do you have on? I would like to see i you gain different by changing to different tires. Please dont say you're already on Rs3's lol
    Yeah I run Rs3 275 square. I did a session on my buddy's 3 track day old TD's Now those are amazing. Ran 1:59.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Good stuff... Nice times - that's a good mod. Click here to enlarge

Do you DD this car? If so (or not) - what are your thoughts on this suspension for the street? Does it kill the everyday usability of the stock setup? I have been interested in this suspension for a long time, but need to hear some thoughts on it.
    It is my only car, my dd. I have no issues with running them everyday. I actually love driving on them everyday. It's bumpy on rough roads, prob too much for most but very smooth in a planted way at the same time. Not jittery.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yeah I run Rs3 275 square. I did a session on my buddy's 3 track day old TD's Now those are amazing. Ran 1:59.
    Damn, so your car is already up there. The only thing you can do is probably try another tire out or just keep getting better! LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Aero. Big gains from aero. Wing on the way
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Aero. Big gains from aero. Wing on the way
    Really, the wing is a big difference huh? How about them brakes?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Really, the wing is a big difference huh? How about them brakes?
    Oh yeah. Proper aero can be 2-3 seconds a lap. Excited.

Brakes go on today. Just picked them up! Been on stock brakes with hawk pads
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Oh yeah. Proper aero can be 2-3 seconds a lap. Excited.

Brakes go on today. Just picked them up! Been on stock brakes with hawk pads
    Wow, no wonder Ricky was getting those crazy ass times. Nobody could touch him.
    What brakes you go with??!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Wow, no wonder Ricky was getting those crazy ass times. Nobody could touch him.
    What brakes you go with??!
    Stoptech trophy 380/355

my friend Cody is running
    1:27 at big willow and 1:53 at buttonwillow. Set autoclub time attack record at 1:45
    Aero(wing/splitter)/kw 3way/ sways/cage/ESS supercharger/bbk and hankook TD

and my other buddy rif
    1:30 big willow 1:57 buttonwillow
    same aero/jrz RS pro/ full exhaust NA/ runs rs3 and ad08r

hoping to catch rif.

So should run 1:30s at big and 1:58 at buttonwillow once aero is dialed in on rs3 and a couple seconds faster on TD
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Stoptech trophy 380/355

my friend Cody is running
    1:27 at big willow and 1:53 at buttonwillow. Set autoclub time attack record at 1:45
    Aero(wing/splitter)/kw 3way/ sways/cage/ESS supercharger/bbk and hankook TD

and my other buddy rif
    1:30 big willow 1:57 buttonwillow
    same aero/jrz RS pro/ full exhaust NA/ runs rs3 and ad08r

hoping to catch rif.

So should run 1:30s at big and 1:58 at buttonwillow once aero is dialed in on rs3 and a couple seconds faster on TD
    Badass man. Those are crazy times. I need to come out to the track and get used to this RWD setup.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Just threw these on ��

Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Great vid! I just realized you got rid of the boss and your back in a m3. Maybe I missed the thread but why did you go back to the ///m? Actually I probably know that answer, same reason why I have a ///mClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Badass bro. I saw the pic on instagram haha badass. You get all your work done by Danny at minicorsa?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Badass bro. I saw the pic on instagram haha badass. You get all your work done by Danny at minicorsa?
    Yes. Danny is the best. So efficient and always takes care of everything so professionally. Unlike most car shops
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes. Danny is the best. So efficient and always takes care of everything so professionally. Unlike most car shops
    Thanks brotha, I guess I know where to go then.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

In all seriousness he is the man. Such a good guy. Make an appointment and he just gets the job done faster and always is on time. No bullshitting. I've dealt with enough sketchy car shops. I'm sick of them. 99 percent are full of ot
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast