Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 93
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by max@undercover Click here to enlarge
    come on lostmarine, let us custom build a t.t set up on built motor with pro efi and beefed up trans and call it a day!! lol
    max
    undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com
    Ha! I love the car the way it is. If a dct option is finally here, the current M will get them plus a few other slight upgrades; scrap the lambo purchase, pick up another M and build a sticky slayer Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,009
    Rep Points
    5,697.7
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Ha! I love the car the way it is. If a dct option is finally here, the current M will get them plus a few other slight upgrades; scrap the lambo purchase, pick up another M and build a sticky slayer Click here to enlarge
    Stop being such a pussy! LMFAO
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Stop being such a pussy! LMFAO
    Lol, a 650hp s/c M and a 1k TT M is pussy?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,009
    Rep Points
    5,697.7
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Lol, a 650hp s/c M and a 1k TT M is pussy?
    If you're really going to do that. $#@! no. That's boss lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    If you're really going to do that. $#@! no. That's boss lol.
    Its all ive been waiting on. The s/ c M is ready for it now, ill rent the the tracks and take 1/4 mile record as is, then finish its plan. I was waiting for stickys custom dct job he's been ranting about8ut to be complete, but if he is now saying he is a better candidate then I, I guess his trans isnt really ready to go.
    The TT M would surely be cheaper thanthe TTG I was pricing out, and be more enjoyable to build and give me somehting to constantly tinker with, so its win win Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    [QUOTE=LostMarine;524272]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's easy to have no downtime when you aren't pushing anything. Some people follow, others raise the bar.

    Dodson, I don't recommend this user for your upgrade as his car is not even exceeding the stock transmission so he's just looking to get a free upgrade. You will want somebody else to put what you quoted me as 900 pound-feet of torque capable discs to us

    Lol,,dont hate because I get out there and get $#@! done. You NOT recommending me, to the user you deleted the thread of btw, is the
    e greatest recommendation one could receive. 90% of users and shops bmw related would actually recommend me to do this.. lets not bring up money home slice, I earnnevery dollar I pay and paid for everything I have....
    Begging Evolve to cut you a deal is sooo impressive as is a blower on a stock internal M3. You're one of, um, how many people to do that?

    You're nothing special and neither is your used M3. Get over yourself. They're looking for serious cars, that's not you.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Ha! I love the car the way it is. If a dct option is finally here, the current M will get them plus a few other slight upgrades; scrap the lambo purchase, pick up another M and build a sticky slayer Click here to enlarge
    Let me know when you make enough to compete.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    If you're really going to do that. $#@! no. That's boss lol.
    He can't do that. The only reason he even has an intercooled SC in the first place is due to cutting a deal to promote it...

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Its all ive been waiting on. The s/ c M is ready for it now, ill rent the the tracks and take 1/4 mile record as is, then finish its plan. I was waiting for stickys custom dct job he's been ranting about8ut to be complete, but if he is now saying he is a better candidate then I, I guess his trans isnt really ready to go.
    The TT M would surely be cheaper thanthe TTG I was pricing out, and be more enjoyable to build and give me somehting to constantly tinker with, so its win win Click here to enlarge
    Um I'm not volunteering for this I already have my trans parts. You are sitting in the thread begging for free parts when your car isn't even up to par. You aren't even pushing the stock trans so you're a waste of time.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Its all ive been waiting on. The s/ c M is ready for it now, ill rent the the tracks and take 1/4 mile record as is, then finish its plan. I was waiting for stickys custom dct job he's been ranting about to be complete, but if he is now saying he is a better candidate then I, I guess his trans isnt really ready to go.
    The TT M would surely be cheaper thanthe TTG I was pricing out, and be more enjoyable to build and give me somehting to constantly tinker with, so its win win Click here to enlarge

    Btw, @dodson, im not looking for free, I didnt even bring that up, unlike others, I know time and energy alone is expensive, in addition to material.
    I just want a product that works, and if need be, help bring one that does to the market. I can provide a list of reputable shops that im sure would vouch for my pioneering prowess Click here to enlarge also, im not trying to STOP others from testing, just saying I would like to be added to the list of those thats that will, because im not selfish or ego driven Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    [QUOTE=Sticky;524689]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge

    Begging Evolve to cut you a deal is sooo impressive as is a blower on a stock internal M3. You're one of, um, how many people to do that?

    You're nothing special and neither is your used M3. Get over yourself. They're looking for serious cars, that's not you.
    Lol, is that how it went down? Thats news to me and Evolve then. Hey arnt they vendors here?
    What product's have you brought to market? The ssp clutches.. hows that relationship again, it didnt end wel, did it. Shall we list th7ngs y8u have done for bmw community vs what I have done? NOt sure why you want to take me on at every post, I already told you, ill win everytime Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um I'm not volunteering for this I already have my trans parts. You are sitting in the thread begging for free parts when your car isn't even up to par. You aren't even pushing the stock trans so you're a waste of time.
    Lol, y8u sh8ukd write fiction novels professionally, I mean, everything you write here is made up, y8u might as well get paid for it.
    Since u know so much and want talk about what ive done, lets go. Tell me how much I paid for rb turbos, the protoype set I ran, or jb4, and jb4 extras,or defiv lockdown, or evolve kit, or ess kit for that matter, or level10 trans upgrade.

    All things successfully brought to the public arena...

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Lol, y8u sh8ukd write fiction novels professionally, I mean, everything you write here is made up, y8u might as well get paid for it.
    Since u know so much and want talk about what ive done, lets go. Tell me how much I paid for rb turbos, the protoype set I ran, or jb4, and jb4 extras,or defiv lockdown, or evolve kit, or ess kit for that matter, or level10 trans upgrade.

    All things successfully brought to the public arena...
    I'm talking about your current setup. So maybe you shouldn't start talking about paying for things when your begging to cut deals with evolve and now begging for one here. Doesn't sound to me like someone who pays their own way, now does it?

    Once again, I will make sure to advise Dodson not to work with you and I will tell them all the reasons why I know of other options that not only are better to work with but are making much more power. Testing high torque clutch packs with someone not even making enough torque to exceed the stock trans is kind of a waste of time for everyone involved.

    Thanks for interjecting as always though.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm talking about your current setup. So maybe you shouldn't start talking about paying for things when your begging to cut deals with evolve and now begging for one here. Doesn't sound to me like someone who pays their own way, now does it?

    Once again, I will make sure to advise Dodson not to work with you and I will tell them all the reasons why I know of other options that not only are better to work with but are making much more power. Testing high torque clutch packs with someone not even making enough torque to exceed the stock trans is kind of a waste of time for everyone involved.

    Thanks for interjecting as always though.
    Ok, lets just be clear here, y8u say im looking for free, lie as usual. I said lets talk about it and ask u to share what u know about what ive paid for protoype stuff. You choose to not go into specifics because you know your lying. So enough about me..

    What did you pay for your car, your gintani kit, your ysi build, and your ssp kit? I gurantee ive paid out more than you, so please lets talk about who earns their money and spends it. I mean, we could ask which one of us has had paying jobs..

    And because you want to keep going down this route, lets talk about after actions. Does dodson really want their name associated with you? Sure, they want the hardware in gintanis hands, as it should, but to have you advertising for dodson stuff is about the worst thing they could do. Just look at your remarks toward every other product out there, if they arent paying y8u, you bash them. If they dont give u free stuff, y8u bash them.. hell look at you back handedly bashing y8ur VENDORS here that pay you. I could go on and on with personal actions, but surely ill be banned again, and its much more Interesting for everyone to watch as I poke the caged rabbit Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by LostMarine; 12-11-2013 at 06:35 AM.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I gurantee ive paid out more than you
    L O L. My latest invoice alone is more than your entire setup costs. World's most powerful DCT M3, right here. World's most delusional M3 owner, you.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    And because you want to keep going down this route, lets talk about after actions. Does dodson really want their name associated with you?
    Dodson is posting on my forum. As the administrator I'm making my recommendation based on actually having the world's most powerful DCT car and with far more experience on torque limits and levels with the DCT which I have maxed out. You are not what they are looking for and I have discussed these things with them in private. Sorry buddy, you're just not up there or relevant.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Sure, they want the hardware in gintanis hands, as it should, but to have you advertising for dodson stuff is about the worst thing they could do.
    You don't seem to understand I already have parts from Getrag and am not telling them to go to Gintani or anything like that. I hope this sinks in.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Just look at your remarks toward every other product out there, if they arent paying y8u, you bash them.
    Like how you are bashing Harrop while I'm promoting their product for free? Right. Good call.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    hell look at you back handedly bashing y8ur VENDORS here that pay you.
    No I'm specifically addressing you. Oh and how about that, I get paid to this? And you don't? Yep.

    I must be confused as it seems to me vendors are banning you from threads for bashing. Must be my imagination.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    but surely ill be banned again, and its much more Interesting for everyone to watch as I poke the caged rabbit
    The forum is better without you. Vendors get along better here without you. I enjoy my forum better without you. Take a hint.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    So, what I take away from this is, that you make things up and then threaten to ban me since I dont bow down to you? Noted

    Keep doing what your doing, im sure it will work itself out. Click here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    So, what I take away from this is, that you make things up and then threaten to ban me since I dont bow down to you? Noted

    Keep doing what your doing, im sure it will work itself out. Click here to enlarge
    Cool story bro, run along now.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dodson are big boys, I'm sure they can come to a conclusion on their own. @Sticky be a forum owner/administrator and let things run it's course. Your bickering with LM and it's silly and pointless.

    The amount of fighting and bickering on this forum has gotten out of hand and is taking away from it's content. Banning people isn't the answer, setting aside agendas, egos, etc is. I don't think I'm the only one that's fed up with this garbage.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Dodson are big boys, I'm sure they can come to a conclusion on their own. @Sticky be a forum owner/administrator and let things run it's course. Your bickering with LM and it's silly and pointless.

    The amount of fighting and bickering on this forum has gotten out of hand and is taking away from it's content. Banning people isn't the answer, setting aside agendas, egos, etc is. I don't think I'm the only one that's fed up with this garbage.
    Nobody is banned and I think you know how open this forum is. There will be fighting sometimes.

    I'm not in control of Dodson or what they do. I can add my input though.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,009
    Rep Points
    5,697.7
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nobody is banned and I think you know how open this forum is. There will be fighting sometimes.

    I'm not in control of Dodson or what they do. I can add my input though.
    Honestly, let LM do what he pleases. If it doesn't work out with Dodson, all you have to say is I told you so and move on. This is the point of all of us here. One will step up to the plate and be a ginneua pig. We have all bee one. You have been one at Gintani, LM was one with the Auto tranny clutches or something. I was one with ZZP in my cobalt. Has everything been successful? Nope, my turbo blew 7 months after, your SSP clutches weren't even designed on an m3. God knows what the hell they did wrong over there. And LM, well he's doing us all a favor. Let it be.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly, let LM do what he pleases. If it doesn't work out with Dodson, all you have to say is I told you so and move on. This is the point of all of us here. One will step up to the plate and be a ginneua pig. We have all bee one. You have been one at Gintani, LM was one with the Auto tranny clutches or something. I was one with ZZP in my cobalt. Has everything been successful? Nope, my turbo blew 7 months after, your SSP clutches weren't even designed on an m3. God knows what the hell they did wrong over there. And LM, well he's doing us all a favor. Let it be.
    They are looking for a high powered DCT. How many stock internal SC'd M3's or tuned N54's could we throw their way?

    Whatever is best for Dodson is what we should be keeping in mind not what is best for an individual to save cash.

    There are better options once again but I honestly simply hope for the best. We need more DCT upgrades out there so however they come about is however they come about. Talking down to the admin of the forum though when he can influence this probably isn't smartest move though.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,730
    Rep Points
    2,484.1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DMSBMW Click here to enlarge
    Edited, guest vendors can't advertise.


    Regards
    Glenn

    AWESOME! This is whats been holding me back from deciding transmission. If Dodson can pull it off, I'll definitely be going DCT.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Points
    1,800.3
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They are looking for a high powered DCT. How many stock internal SC'd M3's or tuned N54's could we throw their way?
    We already know that supercharged DCT cars have longevity problems when their owners actually drive them like there's supposed to. And while it's great that you're pushing the S65 harder than anyone else currently, A) your car still isn't running 100% (vs LM's car which you could just swap the DCT clutches and run it on an identical setup otherwise) and B) because you are so far beyond what the normal E9x M3 owner will do, it has so much less to do with your average modding E9x M3 owner.

    If LM (or any DCT E9x owner -- M3 or 335is) purchased the Dodson Clutches, illustrated their reliability, legitimate upgrade vs. OEM, and compatibility, it would be a much smarter business move by Dodson then putting it in a stock motor supercharged car than marketing it off some 1,000 WHP+ M3 that less than 5% of the M3 modding community will ever build. By proving their DCT clutches are a legitimate upgrade that every owner could benefit from, it would be a much more credible & justified upgrade within the community.


    Bottom line, Dodson needs to prove it's even an upgrade and it never hurts to have the product in a variety of cars with different setups. As a forum admin, you of all people should realize that credibility & market share are two very important pieces for a successful business.


    As for the more "personal" jabs, let's stop pretending that you paid full retail on your Gintani build and didn't get some sort of "promotional" discount. And if you did pay full retail after all this time, you really got screwed.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    221
    Rep Points
    344.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The M5's DCT is a strengthened unit.
    F10 M5 DCT has the same clutch pack as the 335i or m3 DCT (source: realoem) and has the same oil pump (source: realoem). In my opinion not the clutches and the oil pump are the weakest part of the story if M5 DCT can handle 560HP and 680NM.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    We already know that supercharged DCT cars have longevity problems when their owners actually drive them like there'ssupposed to.
    You can have a longevity problem with a stock clutch in an N54 if you launch it everywhere you go. What's your point?

    The idea is to see max torque handling capability and to increase that capability.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    it would be a much smarter business move by Dodson then putting it in a stock motor supercharged car than marketing it off some 1,000 WHP+ M3 that less than 5% of the M3 modding community will ever build.
    That is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread. Um, seeing clutches that can handle the torque necessary for 1000 whp is more impressive than seeing them handle a stock internal setup, yawn. If they can take 1000 whp they most certainly can take mild boost on a stock motor producing almost half that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Bottom line, Dodson needs to prove it's even an upgrade and it never hurts to have the product in a variety of cars with different setups. As a forum admin, you of all people should realize that credibility & market share are two very important pieces for a successful business.
    Yep. So are you having trouble reading the title of the thread or what? They aren't looking for just anyone to do this.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    As for the more "personal" jabs, let's stop pretending that you paid full retail on your Gintani build and didn't get some sort of "promotional" discount. And if you did pay full retail after all this time, you really got screwed.
    I sure did. I never got the discounts others did. I'm not crying about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •