Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

335i Jb4 Full e85 pull

Bored, doing some testing last night etc. Everything looks good. Time for a big turbo setup Click here to enlarge

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Looks like your enjoying your 335... The n54 is a wonderful thing isn't it?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

how much boost?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Looks like your enjoying your 335... The n54 is a wonderful thing isn't it?
    Definitely lol. I'm really enjoying the best of both worlds now power and luxury.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
    how much boost?
    Ummm I think like 18-19? It's on map 7.. But yea sorry I didn't list the mods.

Mods: BMS DCI, BMS Downpipes, G5 Jb4 with e85 BB flash. Walbro 255 inline pump. NGK 5992 Spark plugs. Map 7 Full e85
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looking to jump platforms to the N54, noticed you're super local to me. I thought that 100% E85 was impossible without upgraded lpfp and hpfp? Looks like that isn't the case? Sorry for digging up old threads! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rs97 Click here to enlarge
    Looking to jump platforms to the N54, noticed you're super local to me. I thought that 100% E85 was impossible without upgraded lpfp and hpfp? Looks like that isn't the case? Sorry for digging up old threads! Click here to enlarge
    The car has the 255 inline pump upgrade.

Did you ever get PI or are you still holding off for now on your car?? @fastgti69
    2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
    Best stock turbo 12.5 @ 19.46 spinning all the way downClick here to enlarge
    RIP Click here to enlarge2008 AW/BL 135i
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rs97 Click here to enlarge
    Some cars don't like full e85 even with 255 inline added to the stock lpfp. However, you can definitely get by with more than 50% with this upgrade and required modifications for it.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BostonBeemah Click here to enlarge
    The car has the 255 inline pump upgrade.

Did you ever get PI or are you still holding off for now on your car?? @fastgti69
    I've had the PI for a couple of months, just never really used it yet. I should get it on my car again with the new FUEL-IT Stage 3+ LPFP along with FPR and return lines etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I've had the PI for a couple of months, just never really used it yet. I should get it on my car again with the new FUEL-IT Stage 3+ LPFP along with FPR and return lines etc.
    Nice! Been waiting to see what your gonna make it with it. Did Fuel-It release their FPR and upgraded lines yet or are you just testing it for then?
    2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Nice! Been waiting to see what your gonna make it with it. Did Fuel-It release their FPR and upgraded lines yet or are you just testing it for then?
    I will be a tester, as usual Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I will be a tester, as usual Click here to enlarge
    Hahaa not a bad thing to be IMO

You still waiting for them to send you all the parts or you just haven't had time to throw it all on?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Hahaa not a bad thing to be IMO

You still waiting for them to send you all the parts or you just haven't had time to throw it all on?
    I believe it will be shipped to us sometime this week and I will be doing the valve cover/ PCV valve with AD pieces.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I believe it will be shipped to us sometime this week and I will be doing the valve cover/ PCV valve with AD pieces.
    Nice! Good luck with the pcv because it wasn't fun lol just make sure to do a carbon blast before tapping the ports makes life a lot easier
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Nice! Good luck with the pcv because it wasn't fun lol just make sure to do a carbon blast before tapping the ports makes life a lot easier
    Thank a alot brother. I will be sending you that vid soon btw. Just making sure I got it all ready before I shoot it because it will be a nice long video LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Very nice