Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes Sticky, I agree, 320 of them will sit in garages and 20 of them will be thrashed as they should be and 10 or so will be regular drivers....... I would have marketed them at a much higher price or in a year or so do another batch and maximize MY PROFITS.... why sell the world's best car FOR 1.3 when you could get 2 or 2.2 Millsky
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have you seen both in person? Which was most arousing?

I kind of figured pics don't do the P1 justice but until I get proved otherwise the 918 is the car for me.

I felt the same way about the Enzo, hideous in pictures but gorgeous in real life.

On a somewhat unrelated note I thought the Carerra Gt was the best looking car of the last supercar generation and I've seen all three in person.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fieldysnuts8 Click here to enlarge
    Have you seen both in person? Which was most arousing?

I kind of figured pics don't do the P1 justice but until I get proved otherwise the 918 is the car for me.

I felt the same way about the Enzo, hideous in pictures but gorgeous in real life.

On a somewhat unrelated note I thought the Carerra Gt was the best looking car of the last supercar generation and I've seen all three in person.
    I don't think the P1 has been at a US auto show yet so no haven't seen it yet.

The 918 is one of the best looking cars I've ever seen.

I also though the Carrera GT was the best of the bunch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't think the P1 has been at a US auto show yet so no haven't seen it yet.

The 918 is one of the best looking cars I've ever seen.

I also though the Carrera GT was the best of the bunch.
    So we both have impeccable taste.

The way I see it is I would probably not spend much time on a track if I owned any of these cars but I would probably drive them a lot (by supercar standards). Additionally, I'm not nearly a good enough driver to squeeze out the 10th's of a second that will likely separate these cars. Accordingly, I'll just go the looks route and so far the Porsche has the look I like the most (smooth, understated, low key).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fieldysnuts8 Click here to enlarge
    So we both have impeccable taste.

The way I see it is I would probably not spend much time on a track if I owned any of these cars but I would probably drive them a lot (by supercar standards). Additionally, I'm not nearly a good enough driver to squeeze out the 10th's of a second that will likely separate these cars. Accordingly, I'll just go the looks route and so far the Porsche has the look I like the most (smooth, understated, low key).
    The guys who can afford these aren't buying them because they can drive them to the limit. They are buying them simply because they can buy them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12