Thread: N54 Cylinder head - perfect for VAC upgrade also other engine parts available + Torque converter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

N54 Cylinder head - perfect for VAC upgrade also other engine parts available + Torque converter

Thought I might as well offer my cylinder head up on here as I'm stripping my old engine down. The motor had just ticked over 90k and the valves were cleaned about 7-8k before that. The whole motor was replaced due to the damage to timing chain plastic tensioners and the relatively cheap cost of a replacement motor here.

It will be removed some time next week.

Price: $600 shipped with valve cover or $700 shipped with valve cover, injectors (-07 PN versions) and fuel rail. Shipping costs are high due to it coming from the UK but it will be sent via UPS and should take 4ish days.

If it doesn't sell I'll get VAC to do me a stage 1+ head next year Click here to enlarge
    Actually, @Mike@VAC interested in purchasing it a core?

Also have an n54 torque converter and flex plate which has done 40k untuned miles form a 135i which came with my motor.

Price: $300 shipped via UPS

I have pretty much a full engine and ancillaries so please enquire if you need anything.

And finally, if you are worried about me being in the UK, me and my brother regularly break VAG cars and ship all over the world. In fact a gearbox with a Quaife has just been sent to the states. Here is my eBay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...edbackAsSeller
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - KL Racing FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - OEM M3 LSD - AKG subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - Michelin PSS - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Oops forgot to add I've also got a full n54 OEM oil cooler kit. That includes the filter housing, BMS thermostat delete or OEM thermostat, oil lines and cooler with brackets. You just need the arch liner and ducts as they are specific to the e90 or e92.

$350 shipped.

And finally a Spec aluminium LWFW for OEM type clutches. Unfortunately my HPF welded to it after just a week of use so it needs the surfaced refaced before use

$250 shipped
    Last edited by idnan; 11-28-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - KL Racing FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - OEM M3 LSD - AKG subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - Michelin PSS - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

bigdnno98 is offline Building a 10sec DSM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Wow. Great price! GLWS. I'll be surprised if it isn't sold today at that price.
    09 e92 335i, 440HP/500TQ: SOLD
    03 EVO 8, 600HP/500TQ: SOLD
    13 Nissan Maxima: Slow
    99 Eclipse GSX: Startup Teaser http://youtu.be/hwBLSSlkKtY

Click here to enlarge

Sticky is offline Regular User

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1422 Post(s)

GLWS...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Wow. Great price! GLWS. I'll be surprised if it isn't sold today at that price.
    Cheers buddy. Once you consider the shipping from the UK you can see that I'm not making much at all. These prices are just for the BB community, if I have to put it on e90post (hope I don't have to) I probably won't put them so cheap as there are too many time wasters and asshats on there.

I'd love it if a vendor bought it and did proper before and after dynos on a VAC or PAW modified head.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Do you still have the cylinder head?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LncGmz Click here to enlarge
    Do you still have the cylinder head?
    I've still got it but I've not had a chance to remove it from the block as of yet. Are you in a rush or willing to wait a couple of weeks?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in no rush. I actually have to remove my busted head from my old engine to make sure there's not a hole in the piston. I want it for a project and to just mess around. Please keep in touch and let me know when you get to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Would you be interested in the rest of the motor? For $300 extra I could give you everything else I have. The engine was removed due to the aux belt being sucked in through the crank seal. Motor was running when removed but one of the orange tensioners was damaged and the remaining bits of crank seal had ended up in the oil pan.

Screw it I'll throw in the TQ for that above price if yours is AT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I might be, but that depends on how the pistons look on my motor. I'll keep in touch thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Idnan I'm interested in the head when is the soonest you can have it ready? Do let me know. Also if u can provide me with your contact we can discuss further details. Thanks.

sammy_0559 is offline Member

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

hang on...

$900 for the complete motor?!

belt got sucked in... i can probably fix it..

Edit: Uk.. shipping is gonna kill it. Nvm
    Click here to enlarge
    BONE STOCK..
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    hang on...

$900 for the complete motor?!

belt got sucked in... i can probably fix it..

Edit: Uk.. shipping is gonna kill it. Nvm
    $400 by air (call it $300, I'll cover $100 of it for you) or $200 by sea to any US airport if that's any good to you. Based on a 160kg weight and normal pallet size (120cmx80cmx80cm). Air takes a week and ship takes a month. Any good to you?