Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    507
    Rep Points
    257.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sranch335i Click here to enlarge
    I'm pretty sure he was on it the whole way, I definitely didn't know he was gonna take off; which is fine Click here to enlarge I talked to him after and he said his hp, I was really surprised but I noticed a full cage; probably heavy.
    Cage'd M5 so sad! so so so sad!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    278
    Rep Points
    146.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Damn, that is fast E92 335i.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    380
    Rep Points
    672.5
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    That black biturbo was trapping 153-154, so he would be around that. Nice runs, good to see an old familiar face. We forgot to run once I switched to 109! Your car is beast, even if it only has one seat Click here to enlarge
    Rumor are that the black biturbo was trapping 158.8mph & his best trap of the day was 161.8mph on a RT intermediate tune. A full RT tune could have been more interesting.


  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    29.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m54b25 Click here to enlarge
    Rumor are that the black biturbo was trapping 158.8mph & his best trap of the day was 161.8mph on a RT intermediate tune. A full RT tune could have been more interesting.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnD-eAIBp8Y
    Yes, he did trap 161.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    380
    Rep Points
    672.5
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    118.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigb00st Click here to enlarge
    How did ecampbell do?
    I doubt that person did anything. He's probably still complaining about getting negative reps in the forum. lol

    I seriously believe that the Beemer could have run him over sideways.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Points
    962.9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    That black biturbo was trapping 153-154, so he would be around that. Nice runs, good to see an old familiar face. We forgot to run once I switched to 109! Your car is beast, even if it only has one seat Click here to enlarge
    Howd your car run? Any trap speeds

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    98.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    I doubt that person did anything. He's probably still complaining about getting negative reps in the forum. lol

    I seriously believe that the Beemer could have run him over sideways.
    LOL - I heard he was one of the fastest and loudest RWD cars there. @FlyingGuy ???

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    I doubt that person did anything. He's probably still complaining about getting negative reps in the forum. lol

    I seriously believe that the Beemer could have run him over sideways.
    if you believe that then you need your head examined.

    The BMW guys were nice so no disrespect to them but ask how they did against me.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    148
    Rep Points
    219.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have been beckoned...

    seriously tho guys, thanks for making another great event for me. It was fun as always. No drama, great sportsmanship (mostly) and no wrecks. Although there were a couple automotive casualties, that is to be expecting when we get to pushing the cars like this!

    Now, Who is ready for the 1-mile side by side?!

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FlyingGuy Click here to enlarge
    I have been beckoned...

    seriously tho guys, thanks for making another great event for me. It was fun as always. No drama, great sportsmanship (mostly) and no wrecks. Although there were a couple automotive casualties, that is to be expecting when we get to pushing the cars like this!

    Now, Who is ready for the 1-mile side by side?!
    No way are you $#@!ing with me on this?? I was scared hitting ~150 at the 1/2 mile. 1 mile I'll hit 180 I think! Holy crap LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Jax, FL
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    106.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That is super impressive man. What kind of power does your car make? Around 530rw? Were you on map 6 with MS109 gas?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Points
    78.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    one thing not mentioned...

    One thing not mentioned is that this 335 is on a serious diet...if its the car I'm thinking off, its well on its way to a full track car conversion with all the interior removed + racing seat. Glass was still OEM & headlights were still there.

    maybe the owner can chime in on how much weight he was able to take out.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bubu Click here to enlarge
    One thing not mentioned is that this 335 is on a serious diet...if its the car I'm thinking off, its well on its way to a full track car conversion with all the interior removed + racing seat. Glass was still OEM & headlights were still there.

    maybe the owner can chime in on how much weight he was able to take out.
    Interesting and would explain a bit... hope he chimes in.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    29.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting and would explain a bit... hope he chimes in.
    Sorry for delay, been working.

    Yes, car is 3100 lbs. Stock weight is around 3600ish I believe. There is a thread on another forum (not e90post) detailing the whole process. Basically all it has is a race seat and thats it. Carpet, all interior, sunroof is all gone. It's definitely a better performing car as far as braking, turning, and more importantly acceleration.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sranch335i Click here to enlarge
    Sorry for delay, been working.

    Yes, car is 3100 lbs. Stock weight is around 3600ish I believe. There is a thread on another forum (not e90post) detailing the whole process. Basically all it has is a race seat and thats it. Carpet, all interior, sunroof is all gone. It's definitely a better performing car as far as braking, turning, and more importantly acceleration.
    This makes a lot more sense now as to why it performed the way it did.

    500 pounds is a lot to shave.... damn.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    29.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blown-WK Click here to enlarge
    That is super impressive man. What kind of power does your car make? Around 530rw? Were you on map 6 with MS109 gas?
    Thanks! Made 534, I was on Map 3 80 additive, MS109.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •