Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Question HID angle eye kit?

A simple question, does any one know where I can get an HID angle eye kit from? I had the Alpine MSS HID ae kit, but it seems that they're out of business or something and I can't order a replacement ballast since mine blew. I've tried contacting them through email and phone Click here to enlarge. but no replies. After my original ae bulbs blew, I've tried the LUX V4 color changing led and a few other brands, but I wasn't a fan of either. The HID kits really stand out from the ordinary bulb and led kits. At the time, those where the only kits that had an alternate color (3k-20k ae), besides the standard OEM pre lci orange or LCI white, which every other BMW has. Anyways any help would be appreciated. I'm tired of riding around with just my basic low beam, everything looks off now.
    E92 Monaco Blue AT 335I/ VTT S2B2/ JB4 G5 w/ BB Flash/ BMS DCI/ ER CP w/ Synaspe BOV/ M2 Exhaust/VRSF Dp's/ ETS 5' FMIC/ BMS OCC/ Coolingmist CMGS Autolearn Meth Kit/ VMR V710/ ST V1 Coilovers/BMS Spacers/Aero Lip/m3 replica side skirts/m3 Spoiler/BSW stage 1 audio uprade/ P3 Gauge/Morimoto 15k HID AE/3k HID Fogs/ interior led upgrade/ painted reflectors/ black kidney grills

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I liked the LUX V3 a lot, but the new V4s aren't that great. You can see the separate blue lighting, even if you're not trying to run a blue colored light. I would prefer if they had just kept the V3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

lol both of my friends alpine kits $#@!ed up and no response or new ballast for them. Horrible product..
    08 328i, totaled by women driver
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mikolo-n54 Click here to enlarge
    lol both of my friends alpine kits $#@!ed up and no response or new ballast for them. Horrible product..
    Yea man I've tried calling, emailing, pm on the other forums and I havent had any luck. I guess they are out of business. I've lucky found a different vendor that seems pretty legit (http://shop.lightwerkz.net/Morimoto-Elite-HID-Systems) so hopefully everything works out.
    E92 Monaco Blue AT 335I/ VTT S2B2/ JB4 G5 w/ BB Flash/ BMS DCI/ ER CP w/ Synaspe BOV/ M2 Exhaust/VRSF Dp's/ ETS 5' FMIC/ BMS OCC/ Coolingmist CMGS Autolearn Meth Kit/ VMR V710/ ST V1 Coilovers/BMS Spacers/Aero Lip/m3 replica side skirts/m3 Spoiler/BSW stage 1 audio uprade/ P3 Gauge/Morimoto 15k HID AE/3k HID Fogs/ interior led upgrade/ painted reflectors/ black kidney grills

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Don't put this stuff in engine sections.