Close

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks. The link you provided is for hose clamps.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MAC335 Click here to enlarge
    Just FYI, looks like you got the worm style clamps. And since you didn't purchase the 90 deg. Bundy connectors, I assume you will take the OEM 90 deg. connector from its original location and connect it to the top of the stock LPFP. And then use the 45 deg. Bundy connector that you bought to attach the OEM fuel line to the output of the Walbro.

I dont think it is recommended to use the worm style clamps on the OEM fuel line because it can cut into the line. The Gates fuel line should be plenty thick enough I think, but better to be safe and use the clamps which do not cut into the fuel line.

These are the style of clamps recommended in the DIY on N54tech: http://www.amazon.com/Breeze-FI5PB-I...xgy_auto_img_y
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gogunbaba Click here to enlarge
    Thanks. The link you provided is for hose clamps.
    The package you bought says "hose clamps" and clearly they are 2 different style of clamps...Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Op good luck looks promising.

as to the others that are suggesting I neg rep anyone, nope. Don't really care bigger and better things in my horizon.

cheers.
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^^ The ex boyfriend that claims he is totally over his terrible ex gf, but incessively checks her Facebook page to see what she is doing...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ The ex boyfriend that claims he is totally over his terrible ex gf, but incessively checks her Facebook page to see what she is doing...Click here to enlarge
    Pot meet kettle.......

Sometimes I question the age of people on these forums, a response like this from a business owner no less is tragic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Suii Click here to enlarge
    Pot meet kettle.......

Sometimes I question the age of people on these forums, a response like this from a business owner no less is tragic.
    IDK Tony being slightly unproffesional also makes him more of a "person" imo, this forum is different in a good way. Look at Sticky's posts if you challenge his love for a DCT or say that the N54 is the new 2JZ Click here to enlarge

I think all of this makes reading this forum much more entertaining Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Not sure why Tony, you would post this, I did take a 20% hit on my deposit. Even though I should have not.
    especially your repeated comments on this board and I quote" I will give you a full refund".
    It is comments such as these that I will not do business with you.simple.
    btw, I guess you checked this thread to see if the ex is still gonna s c rew you Click here to enlarge.take it easy bud.

OP sorry for the the off topic, again I wish you well with this setup.
    Cobb tuned, spec2+, wavetrac, DCI, ARdp's, AA fmic, forge DV's, M3 links & Sways, bbs lm's, bunch of exterior mods, and one happy BMW driver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    IDK Tony being slightly unproffesional also makes him more of a "person" imo, this forum is different in a good way. Look at Sticky's posts if you challenge his love for a DCT or say that the N54 is the new 2JZ Click here to enlarge

I think all of this makes reading this forum much more entertaining Click here to enlarge
    now seems as good a time as any to remind people who haven't done so... to read the first part of the agreement you ticked when making an account

sticky is fully allowed to brag about how awesome his M3 is/M3's are whenever he wants, in whichever thread he wants, and you can't disagree haha
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge

+1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I would appreciate if everyone keeps this thread on topic.

with that, we are done with the dyno runs on stock turbos.

stage 0. 295 hp/294 tq on 93 octane
    Cobb stage 2+agressive 370/409 tq.

All the work is being done by Markert Motorworks in Lawrenceville, Ga. They are awesome to work with and certainly knows their stuff. We should have everything finished with the results by thursday night, latest Friday.
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Talk about a large request...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

with that, we are done with the dyno runs on stock turbos.

stage 0. 295 hp/294 tq on 93 octane
    Cobb stage 2+agressive 370/409 tq.

All the work is being done by Markert Motorworks in Lawrenceville, Ga. They are awesome to work with and certainly knows their stuff. We should have everything finished with the results by thursday night, latest Friday.
    Good stuff!

How much boost/timing were you running?

Thanks.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

If you could provide dyno graphs and logs for your runs, that would be excellent data.
    Eppur si muove.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's testing on a fbo car correct? Any chance of doing any runs with meth or e85? That's where the magic is!
    E92 Monaco Blue AT 335I/ VTT S2B2/ JB4 G5 w/ BB Flash/ BMS DCI/ ER CP w/ Synaspe BOV/ M2 Exhaust/VRSF Dp's/ ETS 5' FMIC/ BMS OCC/ Coolingmist CMGS Autolearn Meth Kit/ VMR V710/ ST V1 Coilovers/BMS Spacers/Aero Lip/m3 replica side skirts/m3 Spoiler/BSW stage 1 audio uprade/ P3 Gauge/Morimoto 15k HID AE/3k HID Fogs/ interior led upgrade/ painted reflectors/ black kidney grills

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't know how much or timing I was running . It is cobb stage 2+aggressive map. I don't currently have the graphs of the dyno runs but I know Markert Motorworks have them. Once, we install the turbos, we'll get another run and I will post comparison results. Then, the car will be pro tuned on 93 and e50 separately and I will get logs and dynos of those runs as well. Last thing I will do is to run Jb4 backend flash and dyno the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I don't know how much or timing I was running . It is cobb stage 2+aggressive map. I don't currently have the graphs of the dyno runs but I know Markert Motorworks have them. Once, we install the turbos, we'll get another run and I will post comparison results. Then, the car will be pro tuned on 93 and e50 separately and I will get logs and dynos of those runs as well. Last thing I will do is to run Jb4 backend flash and dyno the car.
    I like this guy. Thank you from everyone
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome looking forward to a protune on pump dyno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

This guy is great, where did he appear from? Subscribed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marcvtec Click here to enlarge
    Not sure why Tony, you would post this, I did take a 20% hit on my deposit. Even though I should have not.
    especially your repeated comments on this board and I quote" I will give you a full refund".
    It is comments such as these that I will not do business with you.simple.
    btw, I guess you checked this thread to see if the ex is still gonna s c rew you Click here to enlarge.take it easy bud.

OP sorry for the the off topic, again I wish you well with this setup.
    I posted it not to derail this thread, because this is a very awesome thread. It was posted because of the way you openly bashed me and my products, sent me emails stating if I did in fact not refund you and sent you turbos, no matter how they performed you would post stating they smoked and were poor quality, etc. I can produce these emails if need be. We put so much effort and love into everything we do, that yes I took this as a personal attack. You then came in here and posted a passive aggressive post. I honestly wish you the best with whatever product you chose to stick with, but come on man. You were talking so much trash on the forums and via email, that yes I am not inclined to be very friendly towards you. If that makes me unprofessional, than so be it. It just shows I am human and care about what I am doing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sent me emails stating if I did in fact not refund you and sent you turbos, no matter how they performed you would post stating they smoked and were poor quality, etc. I can produce these emails if need be.
    Wow. Just wow.
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Tuned Cobb Stage 2+ | H&R / Koni Sport | BBS LM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Here are some pictures from today's progress

Gearbox out

Click here to enlarge

Slight oil pan gasket leak which is being repaired

Click here to enlarge

throw out bearing has seen better days

Click here to enlarge

back of the engine

Click here to enlarge

Shift shaft seal is leaking and it ruined the bushing behind there.

Click here to enlarge

shift shaft seal removal and replacement

Click here to enlarge

who installed this intercooler ? (Well, I did Click here to enlarge )

Click here to enlarge

DPs removed

Click here to enlarge

old vs new pilot bearing

Click here to enlarge

Since the engine will be out for the repairs and the installation, we decided to replace the engine mounts with 335IS parts.

We have 2 more days and if everything goes well, the car will be ready by Friday night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I posted it not to derail this thread, because this is a very awesome thread. It was posted because of the way you openly bashed me and my products, sent me emails stating if I did in fact not refund you and sent you turbos, no matter how they performed you would post stating they smoked and were poor quality, etc. I can produce these emails if need be. We put so much effort and love into everything we do, that yes I took this as a personal attack. You then came in here and posted a passive aggressive post. I honestly wish you the best with whatever product you chose to stick with, but come on man. You were talking so much trash on the forums and via email, that yes I am not inclined to be very friendly towards you. If that makes me unprofessional, than so be it. It just shows I am human and care about what I am doing.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have 2 more days and if everything goes well, the car will be ready by Friday night.
    Hell yeah, let's see some numbers
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JStang Click here to enlarge
    Wow. Just wow.
    Of our boosted lives:

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned