Close

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

10 out of 10 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Vargas Stage 2 Batch 2 upgraded thrust 6x6 billet wheel combo

Hello Everyone,

I am creating this thread and will be updating as I get further info. I received the turbos an hour ago. The box was in excellent condition and the packaging was done carefully. Trust me , I am in logistics industry and I know who ever packed these turbos did a good job. My car is currently at my mechanics and the following parts will be installed starting on monday. First, stage2+ clutch and SS SMFW will be installed along with BMS OCC. After this, the car will be on a dyno to get base line and Fbo numbers on stock turbos. After that, I will be getting the turbos installed along with inline LPFP upgrade and get a dyno using E50. I have all the other supporting mods on the car. I have also recently changed the spark plugs, coils and got intake valve cleaning. My car had 69500 miles. Here are some pictures,

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice pictures. Looking forward to your review!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks.

Don't want to be greedy, but I'd also be interested in results for 93 pump.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks good! Cant wait to see numbers!
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice man! Glad they made it safe and sound. We had a few incidents with batch one of the actuators getting bent in transit creating all sorts of wastegate issues. We only saw it twice, but that was enough. We wrap them very carefully now. Let me know if you have any questions. You did receive all the paper work as well correct?

Edit: Whoops, Just saw the paperwork on the couch..Click here to enlarge Just wanted to make sure it didn't get left out on accident.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Nice man! Glad they made it safe and sound. We had a few incidents with batch one of the actuators getting bent in transit creating all sorts of wastegate issues. We only saw it twice, but that was enough. We wrap them very carefully now. Let me know if you have any questions. You did receive all the paper work as well correct?

Edit: Whoops, Just saw the paperwork on the couch..Click here to enlarge Just wanted to make sure it didn't get left out on accident.
    Click here to enlarge I got all the paper work, instuctions , invoice etc. nicely done sir. I know you have been talking to the shop I am working with. They are bunch of awesome guys and they do fantastic work.
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gogunbaba Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I got all the paper work, instuctions , invoice etc. nicely done sir. I know you have been talking to the shop I am working with. They are bunch of awesome guys and they do fantastic work.
    oh Markert motorworks is installing yours! Nice they are cool dudes. They filled out a dealer app today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we're all good with the BMS OCC on STG2 cars? I know some of the crappier OCCs were getting on the dangerous side in terms of pressure restriction in the crankcase on RBs.

OP congratulations. So stoked to see these things hit the road.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sweeeet!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

15 out of 17 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bet the ppl that got refunded are just banging their heads on the wall right now lol Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ^my first neg rep evar!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammy_0559 Click here to enlarge
    Bet the ppl that got refunded are just banging their heads on the wall right now lol Click here to enlarge
    hahaha. It's possible. I threw you a pos rep!
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 11-16-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I bet it was from one of the guys that asked for a refund. lol
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well here's a pos.
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Thanks guys! lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In for 93 octane dyno.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I should have the 93 octane comparison dyno ready by friday. However, if I am not mistaken. We will be seeing the real difference between the 2 once I get the car pro tuned... I also own jb4 g5 ISO and have the ability to run jb4 g5 iso back end flash. I have a lot of vacation days coming up in December and I will be experimenting with different tunes, comparisons etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I should have the 93 octane comparison dyno ready by friday. However, if I am not mistaken. We will be seeing the real difference between the 2 once I get the car pro tuned... I also own jb4 g5 ISO and have the ability to run jb4 g5 iso back end flash. I have a lot of vacation days coming up in December and I will be experimenting with different tunes, comparisons etc.
    +1
    Please do some pulls with the jb4 and backend flash. I would really like to know and I'm quite sure others would like to see what these are capable of on the jb4. It seems that the only testing that's been done is with the Cobb unit. I don't plan on going a different route as far tunes, but it will be nice to see the differences between the different tunes jb4, Vishnu, Cobb, etc.
    E92 Monaco Blue AT 335I/ VTT S2B2/ JB4 G5 w/ BB Flash/ BMS DCI/ ER CP w/ Synaspe BOV/ M2 Exhaust/VRSF Dp's/ ETS 5' FMIC/ BMS OCC/ Coolingmist CMGS Autolearn Meth Kit/ VMR V710/ ST V1 Coilovers/BMS Spacers/Aero Lip/m3 replica side skirts/m3 Spoiler/BSW stage 1 audio uprade/ P3 Gauge/Morimoto 15k HID AE/3k HID Fogs/ interior led upgrade/ painted reflectors/ black kidney grills

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Gonna be a nice review then. Make a nice thread with difference from both tunes! Congrats on the upgrade!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looking forward to see some results! Glad you're baselining the car before turbos
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The community thanks you my friend.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am ready for the inline LPFP upgrade. I will install this once I get my car back. I should be able to run E50 or E60 without an issue. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

The ones who went to RB or something most likely...but this guy has something else in store, and am actually glad Tony was kind enough to refund me just a few days ago...I knew they would be awesome turbos, but I'm going bigger and can't wait on Stage 3.

EDIT: I did not neg rep you BTW, probably one of the guys that whined and ranted on the forum and THEN asked for a refund....lol that was not my case, I no way was happy with the wait, but was happy with the communication from Tony and the tenacity he showed and being sure to deliver a top notch product.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    The ones who went to RB or something most likely...but this guy has something else in store, and am actually glad Tony was kind enough to refund me just a few days ago...I knew they would be awesome turbos, but I'm going bigger and can't wait on Stage 3.

EDIT: I did not neg rep you BTW, probably one of the guys that whined and ranted on the forum and THEN asked for a refund....lol that was not my case, I no way was happy with the wait, but was happy with the communication from Tony and the tenacity he showed and being sure to deliver a top notch product.
    Yes, that exactly who i was referring to. it got bad in one thread.. people demanding refunds thinking Tony was going to run away with their money... i was originally on the Stage 2 preorder list. last year for batch ones. i backed out 3 months into it. and went rbs set my own record. sold them last spring. everything was over phone and email between Tony and I... sent me a check 2days after i asked for refund. i promised him i would go stage 3's at one point... here i am.. lol its gonna be fun. VTX3's FTW. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am ready for the inline LPFP upgrade. I will install this once I get my car back. I should be able to run E50 or E60 without an issue. Click here to enlarge

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...ae49bc33-1.jpg
    Just FYI, looks like you got the worm style clamps. And since you didn't purchase the 90 deg. Bundy connectors, I assume you will take the OEM 90 deg. connector from its original location and connect it to the top of the stock LPFP. And then use the 45 deg. Bundy connector that you bought to attach the OEM fuel line to the output of the Walbro.

I dont think it is recommended to use the worm style clamps on the OEM fuel line because it can cut into the line. The Gates fuel line should be plenty thick enough I think, but better to be safe and use the clamps which do not cut into the fuel line.

These are the style of clamps recommended in the DIY on N54tech: http://www.amazon.com/Breeze-FI5PB-I...xgy_auto_img_y
    Click here to enlarge
    460whp/510wtq tuned by Terry

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast