Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Check my log Please!!

hey guys i decided to go ahead and give logging a shot today since i upgraded to the G5 board and wanted to make sure everything looks cool.
    ive never tried this before but I've always seen people do a 3-4 gear pull. one of the logs i did starting in 3rd and the other log i started it in 1st and just logged everything,dont know the correct way sorry. please check them out and let me know what you guys think,
    thanks!!
    http://datazap.me/u/alex335i/3-4-pull
    http://datazap.me/u/alex335i/2nd-3-4-pull

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does everone on BB use datazap? This is incredible.

You can log whatever gear you want, but a combination of wheel spin and (lack of) load makes 1st and 2nd largely pointless for logging. A 3rd gear pull is nice, but in a perfect world you'd show 3-4 and into 5th.

The first log has a nice advance curve, but there's a random throttle closure and the boost curve isn't what i'd expect it to be. ISO can target what 17.5?
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i have no idea what to look for man,im here to learn so any help is appreciated!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some of this is Cobb specific, but it covers the basic parts very well.

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...gging-amp-Cobb
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looked at the first log and looks good to me. Timing is fine with no drops and boost is pretty much on target
    Click here to enlarge < Click picture for photoshoot
    E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
    Mods: JB4 + MHD, Doc Race ST, Pure 6266, AD-Eng PI/Mounts, Fuel-It st. 3, Custom Exhaust, Tuned by TwistedTuning
    More Pictures: Build Thread /// Dyno Soon to Come

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    kool thanks guys