Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Falken FK452 Tire Review

Ive had the Tires on for about 7,500 miles, they lasted well, still got life. I know you are thinking you're only at 7k miles. They still are good and ive done track days, lots of canyon runs, did some drag strip runs on themm 60-130 runs, drove to vegas and back..and all over. The falken fk452 are a great tire for the money. They are a summer performance tire. They do great on the road and there is no road noise from them, they will last, and arent pricey like the ps2 to replace! They arent a track tire...which i have been using them as too...i just went to streets of willow...and i have to say they did better than i expected...they didnt get greasy like the ps2 get. They have a very progressive slide...the limit is easily felt. I felt like the ps2 had a little more grip at first, but after a 2-3 laps were worse.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    7k is fine considering the way you have used them.

Thanks for the review!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also running the 452's and have been surprised by their perfomance considering cost. Hopefully I will have my meth up and running soon and can get them some track time!