Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

700 hp M6 PPP vs. 458 Italia Stock vs. E63 AMG 750 hp

PP-Performance are viciously in command of the M Power tuning. Im ot really impressed with the new E63 S 4matic

Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Wow, what's the mod list on the M6? That's quite impressive
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is my E63. It was the first time 4matik st.3 on the 1 mile drag race. Unfortunately the test soft doesn't open the potential of the turbines and the car showed only 612AWHP on SuperFlow. I hope i get it prepared for the next season to be able to break 27sec. per mile (currently 27.9) and reach middle 10' per 1/4 (currently 11.1 at +8 C.)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    PP-Performance are viciously in command of the M Power tuning. Im ot really impressed with the new E63 S 4matic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_WH5mg-tQ
    Tuners are running into problems with the new built in Torque Limiters of the 4matic Power Take Off unit. Im sure with some time they will be running at full potential. I believe the m6 belongs to a forum member here from russia by the username Ghost his car is def running great and hauling ass would love to know what i puts down to the wheels

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Tuners are running into problems with the new built in Torque Limiters of the 4matic Power Take Off unit. Im sure with some time they will be running at full potential. I believe the m6 belongs to a forum member here from russia by the username Ghost his car is def running great and hauling ass would love to know what i puts down to the wheels
    dyno measurments differ on diffrent dynos. @ghost M6 is putting well above 700HP (Crank) on an LPS-3000, which is considered one of the most accurate dynos and are used by AMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    dyno measurments differ on diffrent dynos. @ghost M6 is putting well above 700HP (Crank) on an LPS-3000, which is considered one of the most accurate dynos and are used by AMG
    Maha Dyno?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

puts down to the wheels
    Here is a dyno from an M5 tuned by PPP. It is making 712hp on a dyno Maha LPS-3000 and a wheel measurment of 553whp. Whp numbers on an LPS Maha would always show lower numbers than a dynojet 224. The same car will surly be putting close to 600whp on a dynojet

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

i hope pp-performance gives some details regarding their s63tu packages ...anyways this is a very fast m6 good job guys

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bilal Click here to enlarge
    i hope pp-performance gives some details regarding their s63tu packages ...anyways this is a very fast m6 good job guys
    They already have!

PP-Performance ECU tuning
    Akrapovic Downpipes

No turbo upgrade as of now. Although i have seen them installing bigger turbos on an M5 recently, but they havent released any track or dyno figures on it yet

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Impressive both the BMW & the Benz!! I love the M6! I was at a friend's place last month and got to experience the new E63 1st hand....NUTS!! Everything about it, the back-up cameras, the AWD and the POWER! They even killed it with the front lights, how it lights up the word Mecedes Benz and the LEDs.
    Click here to enlarge
    Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    They already have!

PP-Performance ECU tuning
    Akrapovic Downpipes

No turbo upgrade as of now. Although i have seen them installing bigger turbos on an M5 recently, but they havent released any track or dyno figures on it yet
    Dont they have some crazy VIP turbo upgrade available? Remember hearing something about it and it had gold somewhere in the design for heat reflection

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Dont they have some crazy VIP turbo upgrade available? Remember hearing something about it and it had gold somewhere in the design for heat reflection
    Yes, but thats for the X6M, not for the new M5 F10

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

PP-Performance Stage 2 tuned F13 M6 drag races a Ferrari 458 Italia and tuned E63 AMG

The F13 M6 has been showing some real strength as of late. The vehicle is lighter than the F10 M5 and in stock form capable of ~123 mile per hour trap speeds in the 1/4 mile. Videos of the PP-Performance tuned M6 have shown it crushing competition to a level that raises eyebrows such as annihilating a Gallardo LP560 and a stock F10 M5. Below we have a PP-Performance Stage 2 tuned F13 M6 going at it with a stock 458 Italia and a tuned E63 AMG.

Click here to enlarge

What is the result? The M6 surprisingly takes the 458 off the line and pull it up top although no in car camera angle is provided. Regardless, it's fairly easy to see the M6 takes the win and rather decisively.

The second race shows the PP-Performance M6 going up against the E63 AMG S facelfit tuned by Gorilla Racing. Yes, this is the all wheel drive E63 AMG. How the rear wheel drive M6 is able to rip the all wheel drive E63 AMG S out of the hole is anyone's guess but it definitely raises questions as to validity. The M6 wins this race as well.

Without any real data to go on it's hard to tell what is going on here. Is the PP-Performance tuned M6 quick? Yes, absolutely. However, the media PP-P continues to put out does not have any hard data to corroborate with what is being portrayed. Come to your own conclusion.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

CoolClick here to enlarge, now My car going to the Greece on unlim, I want bit 27 sec on mile. Will be cool race M6 vs aventador Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vasily1 Click here to enlarge
    This is my E63. It was the first time 4matik st.3 on the 1 mile drag race. Unfortunately the test soft doesn't open the potential of the turbines and the car showed only 612AWHP on SuperFlow. I hope i get it prepared for the next season to be able to break 27sec. per mile (currently 27.9) and reach middle 10' per 1/4 (currently 11.1 at +8 C.)
    Hello vasilyClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks pretty clear to me that the E63 driver wasn't paying attention, as he was way slow on his reaction time. That's the simple reason for the jump off the line. The trap speed and times make sense. This car has some serious power to embarrass a 458 like that. Very very impressed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Oleg, hi, good luck in Greece, unfortunately i don't come since the car is not ready with 690hp to show anything better than high 27 on standing mile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You're righ the idea was to show the best ET time, besides this was my first experience of Unlim500+ and RaceAmerica equipment.