Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    soo.. maybe we were wrong and the M3 is a "tuner" car...

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    994
    Rep Points
    938.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    He should have bought a M3 than. Oh wait, that would even been more pathetic because he makes the car USELESS for anything more than staring at in a parking lot.

    LOL
    ​#Chuckstrong

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Hate cars that low. What's the point? It doesn't even look good. Looks very trashy IMO and not performance oriented whatsoever. At least change the hood to an M3s to at least make it harder to tell it isn't one.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    369
    Rep Points
    442.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yet have breast implants.

    hahah yeah and the right one would still be larger then the left one
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    43.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Yeah its garbage. Not to mention a wind tunnel mess just like the 458 they produced, the front end on the Ferrari is totally unbalanced from a true aero perspective; but the stance crowd loves it, along with the hipsters.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    172.7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    i say to each his own i personally don't like any of the aftermarket wide body kits.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,185.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge




  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Some good lulz from this one.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by khyber Click here to enlarge
    Yeah its garbage. Not to mention a wind tunnel mess just like the 458 they produced, the front end on the Ferrari is totally unbalanced from a true aero perspective; but the stance crowd loves it, along with the hipsters.
    It's going to increase drag for sure but I wonder as to how bad it is.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,350
    Rep Points
    2,779.7
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think it looks fine. Its on bags and set all the way down. Im pretty sure he doesnt drive it that way.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,350
    Rep Points
    2,779.7
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I think it looks fine. Its on bags and set all the way down. Im pretty sure he doesnt drive it that way.

    Haha and I get neg repped for having an opinion. Someome should be allowed to do whatever they want to their car. I stopped hatin along time ago.

    Not everyone wants to track an M3. Thats like hating on a 911 owner because he didnt buy it to track it. Some people like to mod their cars their own way irrespective of what the market percieves as 'cool'

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    soo.. maybe we were wrong and the M3 is a "tuner" car...
    LMAO on this post...nice!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Not everyone wants to track an M3. Thats like hating on a 911 owner because he didnt buy it to track it
    No it's like hating on a 911 Carrera owner who gets a GT2 body kit, roll cage, 22's, and drops it on bags.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I think it looks fine. Its on bags and set all the way down. Im pretty sure he doesnt drive it that way.
    lol, yeah I'm sure not. I can't believe how many people are posting as if the car isn't "driveable" seriously? First time seeing a bagged car?

    I personally do not understand the look of having tires too small for the wheels...saw a bunch of it at the last car show I was at....first couple cars I saw I thought...WTF is that? Bro, go get some tires that fit...then I realized after another 10 or so cars had that it was apparently the "look" which "looks" like $#@! and is completely pointles...get tires that $#@!ing fit the rim, that is just ridiculous!

    Now besides the suspension not being true to BMW driveability, and the tires being too small, this car actually looks really good. I see a lot of Stick fan boi's posting they dont' like it simply cause they apparently have no opinion of their own. Great color, great kit, overall really good looking car, and i don't care if it's an M3 or not, it looks good, that's what they wanted, so there ya go. The roll cage is a bit much though...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    The roll cage is a bit much though...
    A bit? Really?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    565
    Rep Points
    389.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    liberty walk kits are so ugly…i think the owner of this car owns some bag company
    m3

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A bit? Really?
    Actually I take that back...the car is probably capable of breaking into 10's which means it requires a full cage at the track... @Terry@BMS and @VargasTurboTech and chime in as the car apparently has Vargas S2B2's and was completed and tuned in time for SEMA. Air Bags are completely fine for a straight line car, so honestly at this point the only thing I don't like about the car are the tires are too small...other than that, i really like it, the kit is awesome (M3 hood over does the LB kit, 335i hood keeps it looking cleaner) great car, really sweet build.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    liberty walk kits are so ugly…i think the owner of this car owns some bag company
    Yeah, that's another point to make...this car is by Bag Riders Crew...they did the car...NOT STANCE WORKS. Sorry but Sticky you kinda F'ed this up...your opinion is your opinion, but this car is absolutely a straight line competitor, looks awesome, and the air bags and wheels/tires which are again only thing I don't like are done because a shop that build bagged cars wanted to do a performance car build...and they chose a great car...next time acquire all info and share it when you headline something...thanks
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, that's another point to make...this car is by Bag Riders Crew...they did the car...NOT STANCE WORKS. Sorry but Sticky you kinda F'ed this up...your opinion is your opinion, but this car is absolutely a straight line competitor, looks awesome, and the air bags and wheels/tires which are again only thing I don't like are done because a shop that build bagged cars wanted to do a performance car build...and they chose a great car...next time acquire all info and share it when you headline something...thanks
    I know who the car is by it states that in the Facebook post. The point was StanceWorks promotion of it that was questioned as this not something to be promoted IMO. It highlights the difference between the culture at StanceWorks and BimmerBoost. I'm surprised you didn't understand that as that is the thought the article concludes with.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Actually I take that back...the car is probably capable of breaking into 10's which means it requires a full cage at the track... @Terry@BMS and @VargasTurboTech and chime in as the car apparently has Vargas S2B2's and was completed and tuned in time for SEMA. Air Bags are completely fine for a straight line car, so honestly at this point the only thing I don't like about the car are the tires are too small...other than that, i really like it, the kit is awesome (M3 hood over does the LB kit, 335i hood keeps it looking cleaner) great car, really sweet build.
    Show me a timeslip from the car or it on the strip lol.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Show me a timeslip from the car or it on the strip lol.
    Just sayin, they've clearly addressed performance as well, not like they threw in a cage on a stock 335i...lol
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Just sayin, they've clearly addressed performance as well, not like they threw in a cage on a stock 335i...lol
    You're really trying this hard eh?

    So you're telling me those rims, bags, and body kit, were chosen for on the dragstrip performance? Are you serious right now?

    Please stop deluding yourself right now. It's almost as laughable as this car.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I know who the car is by it states that in the Facebook post. The point was StanceWorks promotion of it that was questioned as this not something to be promoted IMO. It highlights the difference between the culture at StanceWorks and BimmerBoost. I'm surprised you didn't understand that as that is the thought the article concludes with.

    LOL clearly not the "only point" you were making...you pretty much shredded anything on the car, for what reason? The thread is titled a "lesson in BMW posing" yet you loved this look not too long ago posting the LB kit and how you were thinking about going with it....the look of the car is backed up by performance under the hood...it's bagged with that set of wheels and tired (easily swapped out at the track) because of the shop that built it...and two vendors were involved with the performance from this forum...so NO I do not see how your point in all of this was to show difference in Stance Works and Bimmerboost when Stance Works simply provided a body kit for a BIMMER, and a body kit that YOU LOVED IN THE PAST?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Rep Points
    921.6
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're really trying this hard eh?

    So you're telling me those rims, bags, and body kit, were chosen for on the dragstrip performance? Are you serious right now?

    Please stop deluding yourself right now. It's almost as laughable as this car.
    No, the car was clearly done for show overall, but they also invested and took care of the performance side as well which you seemed to have skipped over. Air bags bad at the strip? Not necessarily....wheels and tires easily swapped...this car is more than capable of solid numbers at the strip...no doubt about it, I'm not "trying" at all, actually I had to try very little my simply reading the original article Stance Works posted instead of your misleading article...
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    The car has heavy ass wheels and airbags, and a front splitter. I'm the one who negged you, probably not the greatest idea to neg rep lol. but in all honesty, that car is setup like garbage

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •