Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    soo.. maybe we were wrong and the M3 is a "tuner" car...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    He should have bought a M3 than. Oh wait, that would even been more pathetic because he makes the car USELESS for anything more than staring at in a parking lot.

LOL
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hate cars that low. What's the point? It doesn't even look good. Looks very trashy IMO and not performance oriented whatsoever. At least change the hood to an M3s to at least make it harder to tell it isn't one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yet have breast implants.

hahah yeah and the right one would still be larger then the left one
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah its garbage. Not to mention a wind tunnel mess just like the 458 they produced, the front end on the Ferrari is totally unbalanced from a true aero perspective; but the stance crowd loves it, along with the hipsters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i say to each his own i personally don't like any of the aftermarket wide body kits.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Some good lulz from this one.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by khyber Click here to enlarge
    Yeah its garbage. Not to mention a wind tunnel mess just like the 458 they produced, the front end on the Ferrari is totally unbalanced from a true aero perspective; but the stance crowd loves it, along with the hipsters.
    It's going to increase drag for sure but I wonder as to how bad it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think it looks fine. Its on bags and set all the way down. Im pretty sure he doesnt drive it that way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    I think it looks fine. Its on bags and set all the way down. Im pretty sure he doesnt drive it that way.

Haha and I get neg repped for having an opinion. Someome should be allowed to do whatever they want to their car. I stopped hatin along time ago.

Not everyone wants to track an M3. Thats like hating on a 911 owner because he didnt buy it to track it. Some people like to mod their cars their own way irrespective of what the market percieves as 'cool'

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    soo.. maybe we were wrong and the M3 is a "tuner" car...
    LMAO on this post...nice!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not everyone wants to track an M3. Thats like hating on a 911 owner because he didnt buy it to track it
    No it's like hating on a 911 Carrera owner who gets a GT2 body kit, roll cage, 22's, and drops it on bags.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, yeah I'm sure not. I can't believe how many people are posting as if the car isn't "driveable" seriously? First time seeing a bagged car?

I personally do not understand the look of having tires too small for the wheels...saw a bunch of it at the last car show I was at....first couple cars I saw I thought...WTF is that? Bro, go get some tires that fit...then I realized after another 10 or so cars had that it was apparently the "look" which "looks" like $#@! and is completely pointles...get tires that $#@!ing fit the rim, that is just ridiculous!

Now besides the suspension not being true to BMW driveability, and the tires being too small, this car actually looks really good. I see a lot of Stick fan boi's posting they dont' like it simply cause they apparently have no opinion of their own. Great color, great kit, overall really good looking car, and i don't care if it's an M3 or not, it looks good, that's what they wanted, so there ya go. The roll cage is a bit much though...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    The roll cage is a bit much though...
    A bit? Really?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    liberty walk kits are so ugly…i think the owner of this car owns some bag company
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A bit? Really?
    Actually I take that back...the car is probably capable of breaking into 10's which means it requires a full cage at the track... @Terry@BMS and @VargasTurboTech and chime in as the car apparently has Vargas S2B2's and was completed and tuned in time for SEMA. Air Bags are completely fine for a straight line car, so honestly at this point the only thing I don't like about the car are the tires are too small...other than that, i really like it, the kit is awesome (M3 hood over does the LB kit, 335i hood keeps it looking cleaner) great car, really sweet build.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    liberty walk kits are so ugly…i think the owner of this car owns some bag company
    Yeah, that's another point to make...this car is by Bag Riders Crew...they did the car...NOT STANCE WORKS. Sorry but Sticky you kinda F'ed this up...your opinion is your opinion, but this car is absolutely a straight line competitor, looks awesome, and the air bags and wheels/tires which are again only thing I don't like are done because a shop that build bagged cars wanted to do a performance car build...and they chose a great car...next time acquire all info and share it when you headline something...thanks

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, that's another point to make...this car is by Bag Riders Crew...they did the car...NOT STANCE WORKS. Sorry but Sticky you kinda F'ed this up...your opinion is your opinion, but this car is absolutely a straight line competitor, looks awesome, and the air bags and wheels/tires which are again only thing I don't like are done because a shop that build bagged cars wanted to do a performance car build...and they chose a great car...next time acquire all info and share it when you headline something...thanks
    I know who the car is by it states that in the Facebook post. The point was StanceWorks promotion of it that was questioned as this not something to be promoted IMO. It highlights the difference between the culture at StanceWorks and BimmerBoost. I'm surprised you didn't understand that as that is the thought the article concludes with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually I take that back...the car is probably capable of breaking into 10's which means it requires a full cage at the track... @Terry@BMS and @VargasTurboTech and chime in as the car apparently has Vargas S2B2's and was completed and tuned in time for SEMA. Air Bags are completely fine for a straight line car, so honestly at this point the only thing I don't like about the car are the tires are too small...other than that, i really like it, the kit is awesome (M3 hood over does the LB kit, 335i hood keeps it looking cleaner) great car, really sweet build.
    Show me a timeslip from the car or it on the strip lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Show me a timeslip from the car or it on the strip lol.
    Just sayin, they've clearly addressed performance as well, not like they threw in a cage on a stock 335i...lol

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just sayin, they've clearly addressed performance as well, not like they threw in a cage on a stock 335i...lol
    You're really trying this hard eh?

So you're telling me those rims, bags, and body kit, were chosen for on the dragstrip performance? Are you serious right now?

Please stop deluding yourself right now. It's almost as laughable as this car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know who the car is by it states that in the Facebook post. The point was StanceWorks promotion of it that was questioned as this not something to be promoted IMO. It highlights the difference between the culture at StanceWorks and BimmerBoost. I'm surprised you didn't understand that as that is the thought the article concludes with.

LOL clearly not the "only point" you were making...you pretty much shredded anything on the car, for what reason? The thread is titled a "lesson in BMW posing" yet you loved this look not too long ago posting the LB kit and how you were thinking about going with it....the look of the car is backed up by performance under the hood...it's bagged with that set of wheels and tired (easily swapped out at the track) because of the shop that built it...and two vendors were involved with the performance from this forum...so NO I do not see how your point in all of this was to show difference in Stance Works and Bimmerboost when Stance Works simply provided a body kit for a BIMMER, and a body kit that YOU LOVED IN THE PAST?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're really trying this hard eh?

So you're telling me those rims, bags, and body kit, were chosen for on the dragstrip performance? Are you serious right now?

Please stop deluding yourself right now. It's almost as laughable as this car.
    No, the car was clearly done for show overall, but they also invested and took care of the performance side as well which you seemed to have skipped over. Air bags bad at the strip? Not necessarily....wheels and tires easily swapped...this car is more than capable of solid numbers at the strip...no doubt about it, I'm not "trying" at all, actually I had to try very little my simply reading the original article Stance Works posted instead of your misleading article...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The car has heavy ass wheels and airbags, and a front splitter. I'm the one who negged you, probably not the greatest idea to neg rep lol. but in all honesty, that car is setup like garbage

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast