Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    is he really banned? or did he just put that as his name? his rep points aren't negative yet right? GG sometimes has some useful information, but sometimes can express his opinions very strangely. like his use of the word 'human'. i dont want to see him banned abruptly but if he goes negative via rep then those are the rules.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree with Sticky, sorry....

Im finding most of these E36 and older BMW guys are really hating the E46 platform. On e46 we have urinemachine trolling now bashing S54's and HPF, he drives a very old 5 series. On bimmerforums (where mostly all the old BMW FI guys are at) constantly bash on HPF. Over here we see a couple older BMW guys constantly bash HPF as well. Im getting sick of it.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    is he really banned? or did he just put that as his name? his rep points aren't negative yet right? GG sometimes has some useful information, but sometimes can express his opinions very strangely. like his use of the word 'human'. i dont want to see him banned abruptly but if he goes negative via rep then those are the rules.
    Just timeout yet again, he needs some time off. He requires way too much effort due to all the problems he causes.

I removed his posts where he was just insulting me across the forum. Most other admins would have banned him outright by now but hey, we are a forum of second (and third, and fourth, and fifteenth) chances.

His rep is starting to get low though so I won't be able to bail him out once he crosses a certain line he is rapidly approaching.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Im finding most of these E36 and older BMW guys are really hating the E46 platform. On e46 we have urinemachine trolling now bashing S54's and HPF, he drives a very old 5 series. On bimmerforums (where mostly all the old BMW FI guys are at) constantly bash on HPF. Over here we see a couple older BMW guys constantly bash HPF as well. Im getting sick of it.....
    It isn't most of the E36 guys. Most of them are the most knowledgeable and coolest guys you can find. Unfortunately, GG and Milkt are a poisonous influence on the board and when they are both together they cause constant problems. All they do is bag on newer BMW's which I don't understand. It may stem from the monetary issues preventing them from owning and modifying newer cars. I truly enjoy the E36's and much older BMW's in general.

It is difficult to build up the E36 presence when the most vocal of that group only cause trouble and conflict, seeming to thrive on doing so. The bits and pieces of info no longer outweigh the negative issues associated with them. I still believe they can be a positive influence but I also believed that about Aimal and I was mistaken. It seems that group just isn't wanted anywhere but hopefully they can act like they did early on before their purpose became causing discord. If not, they will end up removing themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    excuse my noobness, but isnt the beep just for knock? correct me if im wrong, but arent there many more things that can cause damage?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    You ahve a valid point,
    but control issues by THE ADMIN supercede all.

This forum caters to a certain brand TOO.
    Have you noticed.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just timeout yet again, he needs some time off. He requires way too much effort due to all the problems he causes.

I removed his posts where he was just insulting me across the forum. Most other admins would have banned him outright by now but hey, we are a forum of second (and third, and fourth, and fifteenth) chances.

His rep is starting to get low though so I won't be able to bail him out once he crosses a certain line he is rapidly approaching.
    The drama is CONSTANT here.
    Its the ONLY way to gather attention.

Unfortunately, GG and Milkt are a poisonous influence on the board and when they are both together they cause constant problems. All they do is bag on newer BMW's which I don't understand. It may stem from the monetary issues preventing them from owning and modifying newer cars. I truly enjoy the E36's and much older BMW's in general.

It is difficult to build up the E36 presence when the most vocal of that group only cause trouble and conflict, seeming to thrive on doing so. The bits and pieces of info no longer outweigh the negative issues associated with them. I still believe they can be a positive influence but I also believed that about Aimal and I was mistaken. It seems that group just isn't wanted anywhere but hopefully they can act like they did early on before their purpose became causing discord. If not, they will end up removing themselves.
    Is that ALL WE do?
    You're hilarious. TRANSPARENT and have been the POISON ON EVERY forum for years

Your points system here is like a fvckin' treehouse kid's club organization.
    Gaming forums use the fvck system.

It is your points system you have chosen
    and your plucking of our rep power that will run us off.
    Of course,
    it doesn't help that you ridicule and belittle us.

Thats what a good admin does to his members.
    Last edited by milkt; 10-02-2010 at 08:10 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Now you're talking about someone behind their back. Mature.

You have me entirely wrong.

To me, owning a turbo BMW is more than shipping a car to a company and waiting 2 weeks and then driving around. I am not bashing HPF/S54s, I was criticizing how their owners are clueless as to what they even have. Just today I was at a muscle car meet and a GT500 owner was talking about (and I did not provoke this) how his friend has an HPF car and has NO idea how any part of it works, but will sit there telling everyone all about it.

I have been to too many meets where HPF owners are talking about methanol injection and why its "better than water injection" -- please. My "very old" 5 series was built, each and every bolt, by yours truly - when you do that, designing, fabricating, wiring, tuning, etc., you are required to be intelligent, creative, and informed. No one can sit with a box of schedule 10 stainless bends a turbo and a racing ECU and just wing it. Yet, I have had HPF owners talk to me (without knowing me) about how their car has the largest turbo on an inline 6 in the area, and on and on. Its baffling. HPF makes a good product but Chris is a salesman not a tech head, but he can't admit that. The guy you see me refer to most is ForceFed M3 (derrick) who made a post on BFC about how "drivable" his HPF SMG car was, with it bucking and all. Then he put a different video up after they changed the tune or something, and talks about how "the HPF traction control allows for 0%, 25%, 50%, and full wheel spin." Cool - more misinformation. No traction control system is going to allow 25% wheel spin - that's worthless. 50%? Yeah, k. Having setup traction control systems from DTA and Racelogic you're talking more like 3-6% in rain, 10%, and maybe 12 - 15%, then off... but again the response to that (even though myself and others who are qualified to speak on the matter told him so) all we get is "LUL TROLLZ HATING".

Before you talk about someone with a "very old" E34, realize that they might actually be very involved in the community and might see said post Click here to enlarge PS, an E34 is not "very old" - sorry but to me and my clique, BMWs have round head lights Click here to enlarge I understand AA built your car and you might find conflict in everything I said above, but between myself, Multiplex, Dcvee, Bemdub, and the list goes on, I respect people who know how to build and maintain than people who drive around in a car and tell others that their WG is a blow off valve (Yep, another famous HPF 2.5 quote).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Behind your back? This is a public forum trust me, I knew you would see it. And by old 5 series I didn't mean to be offensive rather just pointing out how some of the older platform guys are hating on newer platforms for no reason.

I work on my car as much as I can. I don't have the time to build the motor, do my own welding/fabrication, tuning etc. Ive done plenty though from changimg boost controllers, spark plugs (easy I know), gauges, exhaust cut out install, wastegate spring changes, meth install, turbo swap, intake mani swap etc. I've actually just started to play with my AEM recently as well. I'm gonna change to a 5 bar sensor to run more then 35 psi soon. I've done alot to my car in my garage.

HPF offers a production kit, obviously some of it's customers will not know alot about the cars in technical terms. This is why HPF offers a production kit. I know some HPF guys that did their own install etc....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish HPF would have a kit for me Click here to enlarge

I dont need to know how it works, or be able to make it work myself, for me to want it to do what i want it to do. If i knew how to do it all, then i would make a kit myself to sell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I don't see you making the posts in places you know I read. That's cool man - doing your own work helps your understanding. 99.99% of the dudes in that E46fanatics thread have never even seen a wastegate spring. The one guy still insists that a clutch is rated in horsepower not torque, and I am an idiot...

Whichever - I will just continue to rofl inside when I meet HPF owners who preach to us laymen what's what. "What A/R is the hotside on the setup you have there?" "I think its a 67" lol.

Whatever Taza, I enjoy building as much as I do driving. Since I am the one putting it back together I am not overly willing to wreck my setup. I also respect horsepower. I've had my triple digit speeding tickets - I'm 25 but by how these invincible owners drive you'd think I am 60 years old.

It has nothing to do with the platform. It has everything to do with the clientele. There's an attitude from E46 M3 owners to start, but HPF owners (I've met 2 who were cool, but I met 3 or 4 who were absolutely not) are worse yet. Look at your boy ForceFed M3's videos - he's rolling around showing us how drivable his car is (which is not very smooth in said video) and then he's $#@! talking on a clean honda... perfect example. I can walk up to a GT500 or a Del Sol turbo and have the same conversation. I was talking to a guy with a Evolution GT500 today and he actually knew what he was talking about. Obviously it comes down to the person, but the clowns on E46fanatics are in their own little bubble and whatever Chris says is fact (and often incorrect, argued by others not just me...) and if someone questions the setup they're an idiot.

Ok fine - I don't care, continue to get romped on by TRM cars with 1/2 the horsepower. I don't care about E30/E36/E34/E46, I would build one of each if I had the money. But, right now, the "lowly" E36's are miles ahead of E46's in the quarter mile and all anyone ever hears is "whatever these cars are better than the quarter..." or from Chris himself "Our car is setup for road racing" - what can you say? I mean Chris built drag supras, started a huge thread on his drag racing build on the HPF M3, and then mysteriously realizes that the car is better suited for road racing. I dunno. Seems self explanatory.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge

The drama is CONSTANT here.
    Its the ONLY way to gather attention.
    A new and well known member over here from bfc.

But he is only here because of the drama.

Is Milkt on to something?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Taza brought the drama, I just replied because I don't appreciate being spoken of so negatively without a chance to reply.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agreed.

Taza seems to harbor some unknown resentment for you.

Don't bring up E36 or older platforms around here. Power to weight ratio, reliable power, torque, etc don't apply to bimmerboost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    Agreed.

Taza seems to harbor some unknown resentment for you.

Don't bring up E36 or older platforms around here. Power to weight ratio, reliable power, torque, etc don't apply to bimmerboost.
    Huh? Any resentment is due to urine coming on e46f and bashing e46's.

I make more power and reliably then any e36 I know. My tq is flatter. My car weighs 3200lbs and it's an e46. Anything i didnt cover?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    Now you're talking about someone behind their back. Mature.

You have me entirely wrong.

To me, owning a turbo BMW is more than shipping a car to a company and waiting 2 weeks and then driving around. I am not bashing HPF/S54s, I was criticizing how their owners are clueless as to what they even have. Just today I was at a muscle car meet and a GT500 owner was talking about (and I did not provoke this) how his friend has an HPF car and has NO idea how any part of it works, but will sit there telling everyone all about it.

I have been to too many meets where HPF owners are talking about methanol injection and why its "better than water injection" -- please. My "very old" 5 series was built, each and every bolt, by yours truly - when you do that, designing, fabricating, wiring, tuning, etc., you are required to be intelligent, creative, and informed. No one can sit with a box of schedule 10 stainless bends a turbo and a racing ECU and just wing it. Yet, I have had HPF owners talk to me (without knowing me) about how their car has the largest turbo on an inline 6 in the area, and on and on. Its baffling. HPF makes a good product but Chris is a salesman not a tech head, but he can't admit that. The guy you see me refer to most is ForceFed M3 (derrick) who made a post on BFC about how "drivable" his HPF SMG car was, with it bucking and all. Then he put a different video up after they changed the tune or something, and talks about how "the HPF traction control allows for 0%, 25%, 50%, and full wheel spin." Cool - more misinformation. No traction control system is going to allow 25% wheel spin - that's worthless. 50%? Yeah, k. Having setup traction control systems from DTA and Racelogic you're talking more like 3-6% in rain, 10%, and maybe 12 - 15%, then off... but again the response to that (even though myself and others who are qualified to speak on the matter told him so) all we get is "LUL TROLLZ HATING".

Before you talk about someone with a "very old" E34, realize that they might actually be very involved in the community and might see said post Click here to enlarge PS, an E34 is not "very old" - sorry but to me and my clique, BMWs have round head lights Click here to enlarge I understand AA built your car and you might find conflict in everything I said above, but between myself, Multiplex, Dcvee, Bemdub, and the list goes on, I respect people who know how to build and maintain than people who drive around in a car and tell others that their WG is a blow off valve (Yep, another famous HPF 2.5 quote).
    So you are urinemachine? Are you the guy that has that engine bay so clean you can eat off it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tron Click here to enlarge
    Why is that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is that ALL WE do?
    Unfortunately as your post just proves, yes. Did not used to be that way, but I mean, people do tell me some of the things you say regarding just wanting to be an annoying troll as it is to prove something. I would think you would have grown out of that.

You're hilarious. TRANSPARENT and have been the POISON ON EVERY forum for years
    I absolutely disagree and frankly when I got in trouble it was due to debating automotive issues of which I ended up being correct on. Like M3forum where I got in trouble for asking if the M3 should be more like the GT3 in a thread that ballooned to 30+ pages. The moderator (Rez, who pm'd me saying he was going to do everything he could to get me banned) butted in and said a more focused M3 like a GT3 is stupid and would never sell. I ended up getting banned for just creating another thread on the exact same topic when he locked it. Well, the GTS came out a few months later and all were sold. I was correct, no apology given. Don't see that as poisonous, I see that as accurate.

On M3post Pencilgeek had me banned for raining on his stroker parade. Go ahead and ask him if you don't believe me. Then he realized I was right about boosting the S65 and had me unbanned when he was a mod. I would like to mention he is now boosted and has been removed from being a mod there. When they realized I was creating my own forum, they got rid of me. I became too popular for them to control and having my own forum made me a threat to their empire. I don't see that as poisonous, not to mention many of the people who enjoyed my posts happen to be here. A lot of people like my writing Milkt, maybe it is because it is a bit more sophisticated and intelligently composed than yours? I never tried speaking in Haiku's or inside jokes because I find that rather juvenile. I could care less what they do, this is now the place where the hardcore go.

Tim had be banned from E46fanatics because I started Bimmerboost. Want to see the e-mail? He got angry that I wrote after we crossed 1,000 members that he would not be able to push us around anymore. Wow, what a good sport who enjoys competition.

Gustav banned me because I showed the opposite result of what he was trying to portray. He actually had people believing the E39 M5 is faster than the E92 M3, so I called him on it, with proof. Good luck trying to explain to E39 M5 owners over there that their cars aren't as fast as an E92 M3. Something else I am quite correct on yet they don't want to hear it. Plus, I don't care, we have our own place now, let them run their joke. The guy claims 1/4 mile times aren't representative of a cars performance, you would have better luck debating a retarded squirrel.

Your points system here is like a fvckin' treehouse kid's club organization.
    Gaming forums use the fvck system.

It is your points system you have chosen
    and your plucking of our rep power that will run us off.
    Of course,
    it doesn't help that you ridicule and belittle us.
    I didn't ask if you liked it. I prefer the system to having moderators. The problem with moderators is they pick favorites and the power is concentrated. I prefer spreading it out to the users who contribute the most. The users should have the power, not a couple mods who just prove that they suck up and report posts the best. Why should a person who contributes nothing and has a mod title decide what is relevant and what isn't? I think the users should.

That is why it works against you, you don't contribute. You also abuse it, want me to post up your rep history and GG's? When you spread rep to the same 3 people over and over solely to discredit ICS you aren't working with the system, you are working against it. GET OVER ICS! I agree it has to be fine tuned but for 99% of the users it works fine and rewards them for their content. The thing is, the more you contribute to the HEALTH of the forum the more influence you have over it. You are a detrimental influence, therefore you forfeited your ability to have anything resembling the ability to moderate posts. You simply have not demonstrated responsibility therefore you lose the privilege. Instead of working to get it back you continue down the path that led to it being revoked. Not very complicated and if you aren't willing to put in any effort I'm not going to give you any handouts.

Did you ever consider trying the opposite of what you are doing now and seeing where that will get you? You just keep being a bigger problem and frankly I'm tired of having to put in the effort for you two. It just really isn't worth it. What other admin would even take the time to explain themselves like this? I owe you nothing. I work my ass off to make this place the best it can be and I won't sit idly by and let two $#@!ing morons with E36's who think they are creative typing "Beep Beep" every 5 seconds and stupid haiku's destroy my hard work. I don't need you diluting the forum with post whoring jibberish. If I felt you were making a positive effort or being even the least bit constructive you wouldn't have any issues with rep and would not be put in timeout for being disruptive.

Frankly, I'm far too easy going. I give you chance after chance and you keep biting me for it. Unfortunately, since I have fostered a system that is far more open and free than any other BMW forum, I will have those who abuse it. It is only two people, so no big deal, the good outweighs having to deal with... well, you. I'm not going to keep protecting you from losing your account here. This has gone on way longer than it should but the fact you don't even see how many chances you are getting speaks volumes. Didn't you already expect to get banned? Don't you keep pushing just to see? I have no desire to ban you or anyone else for that matter. I could care less if you disagree, go ahead. But created threads just to insult me or constantly putting down the board andc rapping all over HPF and E46 users just isn't even remotely wanted. There is freedom to express yourself and then there is anarchy and you seem to be advocating the latter. Freedom isn't doing whatever you want, whenever you want, to whomever you want. One must exercise personal responsibility and you do not. Do I really need to explain this to a 40 year old? Grow the $#@! up.

Don't sit here and tell me what a good admin does, my effort speaks for itself. What other admin spends as much time on every aspect of the board as I do? What other admin writes articles like I do? What other admin gives you as many features as I do? What other admin puts in this much time for every user? What other admin responds to every user ASAP at any time of the day? What other admin goes out of his way to make sure every question gets answered? How many phone calls do I take from users? How many e-mails do I respond to? When am I ever too busy for anyone? How much time do I spend asking what features you guys want and then making them happen? How much money do I spend out of pocket asking for nothing in return? Are you $#@!ing serious right now? How many parts have I given away to the community out of pocket? How many days have I spent 20 hours+ straight working non-stop behind the scenes with the code to make sure it is perfect? How much time do I spend trying to make our homepage unique with content no one else has so that it just isn't copy/pasted BMW press releases? Do you have any idea whatsoever? You have no clue how much effort I put in simply because you are too busy complaining you got put in timeout for acting like a jackass. If Kevlar or Jason put in 1/10 of the hands on effort I do their forums might not have the remote and abusive power structure they do that is so isolated from the users that they might as well have theirs heads up their asses. So, don't lecture me on what it takes to be a good admin. I'm up at 5 AM getting articles on the front page so that as soon as our East Coast users wake up they will have the most up to date information right on the front page. I'm also taking the time to respond to you when most people would just tell you to screw off and ban you.

You spend a lot of time here for someone who says they don't like it. Frankly, I'm tired of trying to please everyone. I have come to terms with the fact I simply can't make everyone happy. So, if you don't like it, go $#@! yourself. I'm not here to cater to you specifically. I waste too much time on that as is. I like the forum, I like the system, and it seems many others do as well. I can proudly say this is the best BMW forum I have been a part of. If you don't like it, you can leave and go back to the other forum you wouldn't stop complaining about. Didn't they get sick of you as well? Don't you just spend your time on other forums talking about me and Bimmerboost? Sure you aren't bitter? Honestly, in my opinion, you are one of those people who simply never will be satisfied or happy as you consider yourself some kind of quasi-intellectual forum member who thinks he is creative in insulting other members in conjunction with his one friend. Well, from here, you look like a crybaby. So stop your $#@!ing, and start contributing with the quality you are capable of but seldom provide. You can easily address any of your gripes through your own effort. If that does not sound good, the problem is and always will be you. I'm not going to waste much more energy on this, I hope I have made myself crystal clear.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Huh? Any resentment is due to urine coming on e46f and bashing e46's.

I make more power and reliably then any e36 I know. My tq is flatter. My car weighs 3200lbs and it's an e46. Anything i didnt cover?
    Taza didn't you not too long ago have the car down for a long while because of a catastrophic failure?

So you are urinemachine? Are you the guy that has that engine bay so clean you can eat off it?
    Yes I am urinemachine - been using this name on other forums for a bit now. Thanks for the complements.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To me, owning a turbo BMW is more than shipping a car to a company and waiting 2 weeks and then driving around. I am not bashing HPF/S54s, I was criticizing how their owners are clueless as to what they even have. Just today I was at a muscle car meet and a GT500 owner was talking about (and I did not provoke this) how his friend has an HPF car and has NO idea how any part of it works, but will sit there telling everyone all about it
    I think this is great and commendable but people have different perspectives and different likes.

To me, being a car enthusiast means respecting any and all forms of enthusiasts. You have the guy who buys the Ferrari and considers it art never to be messed with (or driven). You have the BMW owner who sends his modern BMW to a shop to have the work done. You have a guy with an older BMW who is capable of working on it like yourself. All enthusiasts, all different, but all should have a mutual admiration and respect for one another.

I would love to work on my car but I honestly don't know how to tune an S65 ECU for forced induction myself. Somehow, I don't think you do either. I also would love to take my gearbox apart and upgrade the clutch discs myself. However, I have no experience working on a DCT. Somehow, I don't think you do either. I think you are holding new BMW owners to a standard you would not be able to hold yourself to if you were one.

I respect you for doing your work yourself, props. If I had an older car, I would want to do it all myself as well. However, I took a different approach and we should respect any and all approaches as it benefits the community as the users come in all shapes and sizes. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what is best for them. If I get an older BMW (I really want an E9, badly) I would be more than happy to consult you for advice when I come across some issues. I would think the point of the forum would be to exchange information which would help.

If you get a newer BMW and want to know where to go to get work done on a DCT or who could tune your ECU, I would be happy to help you in kind. This is supposed to be a group who wants to help one another. Why the BMW community has so many damn issues I have no idea but I'll do my part to help alleviate them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Taza didn't you not too long ago have the car down for a long while because of a catastrophic failure?

Yes I am urinemachine - been using this name on other forums for a bit now. Thanks for the complements.
    My car has never had a catastrophic failure. My headgasket was leaking after driving it for about a year here hard. Near the same time i literally broke my rear end doing a burn out. I decided to send the car back to AA to fix the rear end, sleeve the motor to run more boost and fix the headgasket. They did so, sent the car back about 2+ years ago and have driven the car since. I constantly run 30+psi, i drive it regularly on 91 octane etc....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It isn't most of the E36 guys. Most of them are the most knowledgeable and coolest guys you can find. Unfortunately, GG and Milkt are a poisonous influence on the board and when they are both together they cause constant problems. All they do is bag on newer BMW's which I don't understand. It may stem from the monetary issues preventing them from owning and modifying newer cars. I truly enjoy the E36's and much older BMW's in general.

They just started a bash on E46, praise the E36 campaign on E46F now as well. Are they joined at the hips?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    b lah blah blah .
    Wow,
    all those words for little old me?

Grow up.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and you guys are way off topic.
    Why is no one negative repping, the way its supposed to be done.

Stay on Topic, heil.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please attach dyno. I would also like to know what you consider reliable, as you had a decent amount of HG issues IIRC.

I really would rather not make this a pissing match. Back on bfc you always seemed like an amiable guy. Over here if its not one thing its another. Did GG and Milkt really piss you off that much that you now harbor resentment towards everyone with a chassis produced before 2001? FWIW, I agree with SmallSnails. By and large, E46 HPF guys are really not that knowledgeable. It is proven thread after thread after thread. You don't have an HPF kit. Why even defend them?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is that?
    You tell me, o haloed one.

You set the precedence.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast