Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Florida Bimmer's Track day Meet! [ 11.13.10]

Florida Bimmer's November's event:: A BMW Meet and Track day! This meet will be one of the events in anticipation of our Mega Meet! Come out and join other enthusiasts as we Race down the track and just show off what you got! then afterwards celebrate with the beautiful GIRL"S of Rachel's..Everyone who comes is welcome to go to Rachel's for the after party for FREE and FREE food. So come out and enjoy Great people, Beautiful cars, great food and music...what more could you want?
    Click here to enlarge

Open 1/4 mile Track and Meet Starts @ 4pm goes till 11pm After party at Rachel's will start @ 7pm till close so you can stay at the track as long as you want then come to the after party. There will be a roped off parking up front for BMW's only and everyone who shows up to the track will get a comp card like this
    Click here to enlarge
    *******WITH FREE FOOD******
    ****AN SOME HOT ASS GIRLS***

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you know ill be there. it'll be my opportunity for slips, and have a bunch of witnesses and other similar yet different cars to compare too, post up that roll call!
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, Im down Click here to enlarge

This a dragstrip event only, no road course?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i want to go.

sold on the keywords free+party+hot ass girls

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nevermind. i cant drive over 3 hours each way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Ok, Im down Click here to enlarge

This a dragstrip event only, no road course?
    unfortunately yes, i think its because of insurance reasons. plus, if it were the road course, we would probably have to pay some sort of cover, no? anyway i look forward to seeing you there, and what your car can do.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    can't wait for this! its only couple weeks away!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    had fun. it was a good turnout, i'd say at one point 70% of the cars in the 'street car lines' were bmw's , i didnt get much time with the car lot because i was waiting in line racing Click here to enlarge but at least while we waited we got to have our car talk and discussion about each others cars and new mods. sorry goes out to lamia2super who snapped his left half-shaft on his first race, and versus me (stupid BMW, only putting lsd in M cars)! Anyway i rode up with frank and we got to run each other a few times on the highway. i tried to let him jump most of the time, and i was able to reel him in consistently if he left before i did because we didnt honk on most of the runs. he said on one run he hit 20psi ... and he's on stock turbos ;O so when i switched to map 2 it was fine on the first run, but then it started to shoot that damn ob induced limp at 6xxx rpm Click here to enlarge im torn, because im running pumpgas, so i shouldn't be pushing past 20psi (where the limit is). I knew it needed even more fine tuning so instead of hoping for the best i raced at PBIR on map 1 (16psi meth not active). I was impressed with how it ran, especially when comparing it to the other cars running. i think all the bmw's were running pump so it was good to compare. even with 275's in the rear, the street tread let me only muster a 2.1 60'. it could be because i was subconsciously scared of frank's case and having to go home in a tow truck like he did, but when i tried to lauch harder it would just spin, which iwas expected lol. it must have been not great prep because a few m3's were running in the 13's with 2.0 best 60's. anyway, here are my slips for everyone here: and anyone who raced tonight (well yesterday night at this hour lol), hope you guys had fun at Rachel's, will my admit one be good for another time? and wants to compare times across the strip:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by oddjob2021; 11-14-2010 at 03:43 AM.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    had fun. it was a good turnout, i'd say at one point 70% of the cars in the 'street car lines' were bmw's , i didnt get much time with the car lot because i was waiting in line racing Click here to enlarge but at least while we waited we got to have our car talk and discussion about each others cars and new mods. sorry goes out to lamia2super who snapped his left half-shaft on his first race, and versus me (stupid BMW, only putting lsd in M cars)! Anyway i rode up with frank and we got to run each other a few times on the highway. i tried to let him jump most of the time, and i was able to reel him in consistently if he left before i did because we didnt honk on most of the runs. he said on one run he hit 20psi ... and he's on stock turbos ;O so when i switched to map 2 it was fine on the first run, but then it started to shoot that damn ob induced limp at 6xxx rpm Click here to enlarge im torn, because im running pumpgas, so i shouldn't be pushing past 20psi (where the limit is). I knew it needed even more fine tuning so instead of hoping for the best i raced at PBIR on map 1 (16psi meth not active). I was impressed with how it ran, especially when comparing it to the other cars running. i think all the bmw's were running pump so it was good to compare. even with 275's in the rear, the street tread let me only muster a 2.1 60'. it could be because i was subconsciously scared of frank's case and having to go home in a tow truck like he did, but when i tried to lauch harder it would just spin, which iwas expected lol. it must have been not great prep because a few m3's were running in the 13's with 2.0 best 60's. anyway, here are my slips for everyone here: and anyone who raced tonight (well yesterday night at this hour lol), hope you guys had fun at Rachel's, will my admit one be good for another time? and wants to compare times across the strip:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/IMG_1226.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/IMG_1224.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/IMG_1223.jpg
    So this is with the upgraded turbos right?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yeah, no way would i be able to match that time on stock turbos, even with meth. my best time stock turbos at this track was 13.0 at 110. my best time stock turbos+meth at 17psi at a different track with awesome prep and my DR's was 12.5 at 115, with a 1.9 60'. only mod differences were of course the turbos, and i had an AA chargepipe/BOV and afe's dual cone intake, oh and i guess i was running v3 Click here to enlarge. i know x35's are running in the 11's on stock turbos, but can they run that on only 16psi with no meth and no nos and no DR's? unlikely. i guess i forgot to mention, on 2 of the runs i missed my 1-2 shift. so i threw those slips out, (had 5 runs in total).
    Last edited by oddjob2021; 11-14-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe